• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 232 of 232 FirstFirst ... 227 230 231 232
    Results 2,311 to 2,312 of 2312

Thread: 786pk's - Trading journal

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

amine ff has much to be proud of amine ff has much to be proud of amine ff has much to be proud of amine ff has much to be proud of amine ff has much to be proud of amine ff has much to be proud of amine ff has much to be proud of amine ff has much to be proud of amine ff's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      102 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,607 Times in 864 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 786pk View Post
      Hi traders

I wanna share with you my EU Ist trade update. EU is moving very nicely in the upward direction and now it's a great time to enter into this pair in buy mode. The major trend of EU is bullish so don't enter for sell trade and when you see any buying opportunity then buy it with proper money management. My EU 2nd trade profits are shared below hope you review it already ...

EU 1:2 RR 2nd trade result ...

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13030684
      The price of the index continues to be affected by negative pressure as Stochastic slipped below the 50 level to increase the chances of formation of new negative trades during the near and medium term. We currently expect the price to be set to negative targeting targeting 96.50 and then to the moving average 55 as it is centered at 95.95.

We reiterate that the recovery of the bullish trend requires the price to provide a new positive close above the level of 97.30 to facilitate the attempt to resume the attack and target the recent pivotal resistance towards 97.90.

The trading range for the day is between 97.10 and 96.50

The general trend for today is bearish

2. The following 4 users say Thank You to amine ff for this useful post.

ahmed1986 (03-14-2019), Unregistered (3)

3. ForexCopy
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Obie has a reputation beyond repute Obie has a reputation beyond repute Obie has a reputation beyond repute Obie has a reputation beyond repute Obie has a reputation beyond repute Obie has a reputation beyond repute Obie has a reputation beyond repute Obie has a reputation beyond repute Obie has a reputation beyond repute Obie has a reputation beyond repute Obie has a reputation beyond repute Obie's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2092 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,339 Times in 942 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 786pk View Post
      Hi traders

I wanna share with you my EU Ist trade update. EU is moving very nicely in the upward direction and now it's a great time to enter into this pair in buy mode. The major trend of EU is bullish so don't enter for sell trade and when you see any buying opportunity then buy it with proper money management. My EU 2nd trade profits are shared below hope you review it already ...

EU 1:2 RR 2nd trade result ...

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13030684
      In line with your analysis, Market Profile analysis also shows that Eur/Usd is in a stable creeping trend movement. This can be clearly seen on the 1 Hr time frame where the 3-day Market Profile Graphic shows trending movement.

For the past four days running, Attempted Direction has been upwards - this makes me a little worried because "what goes up must come down". I would be a little wary of the uptrend because of the four consecutive days that manifested upward Attempted Direction. Especially, traders should beware of bear traps.

Name:  Eur_Usd_13_03.png
Views: 6
Size:  48.6 KB

Reply to thread
    Page 232 of 232 FirstFirst ... 227 230 231 232