• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2

Thread: Instaforex Changed their trading hours during Christmas and New Year Holiday

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Happy

Edifitri will become famous soon enough Edifitri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

to do forex trading we must consider the existence of international holidays in that it greatly affects the forex market movements. so we must always be able to choose the right time to trade so that we are not trapped in a trend zone that is not analyzed. this is usually due to an international holiday that has something to do with religious holidays.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Scall1999 will become famous soon enough Scall1999's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Mostly brokers do change the trading hours as big market change their country hours such like US, UK and the broker have to work according to their time, I have seen some broker who regularly change the trading hours after every 2 months.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1933 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,784 Times in 3,416 Posts

It is normal that forex brokers are changing their trading hours in the festive periods, that is because the brokers of the world and the banks might not be active by then. To avoid some unforeseen circumstances, brokers might either not open their platform at all, or they will limit their service at that time. This is a very wise solution to the thin market liquidity at that time, it will give traders the opportunity to focus on their festivity at the same time if they are so concerned.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

kuldeep kale will become famous soon enough kuldeep kale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      53 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

not only instaforex but all broker can change their time zone in chrismtus and new year period because as we know most liqidity provided by market from us and europe side and in new year many people enjoying the festival so we face less volitility and liquidity in the market also most of the market server and broker of forex are establish in either europe and us

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cool

Daintree789 is a jewel in the rough Daintree789 is a jewel in the rough Daintree789 is a jewel in the rough Daintree789's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      86 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zahid4x     
      Instaforex already announces their trading hours during Christmas and New Year Holiday, I think most of the new member dont know about their schedule, I hope below information will help you a lot.
      Hello everyone Decent information.i searched for this yet couldn't discover simple on website.now market is open again yet I see it will close totally Monday January 1 so shorter next exchanging week as well!
      Indeed bitcoin now accessible on instaforex, yet others two crypto not accessible till now, I trust they will include this inside brief time, Between am not utilizing others two crypto on my exchange, at some point I just use bitcoin for exchange and I am extremely glad to utilize that one, since that money accessible every minute of every day, so I can utilize that on vacation time.Yes, that is the reason I like exchanging on digital forms of money. It's accessible every minute of every day and exceptionally unstable which I consider as a chance to profit!

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2