• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 27 of 27 ... 22 25 26 27

Thread: Live Trading Discussion - qlink's

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Elliot_Trend is a splendid one to behold Elliot_Trend is a splendid one to behold Elliot_Trend is a splendid one to behold Elliot_Trend is a splendid one to behold Elliot_Trend is a splendid one to behold Elliot_Trend is a splendid one to behold Elliot_Trend is a splendid one to behold Elliot_Trend's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello, dear traders.

Gold

As for this instrument, yesterday, I opened a sell deal and I am still holding it. The flat area was broken through. In addition, there were even a couple of attempts to go above the 15th figure, but the gold is out of steam and it is time to make a deep correction. This is illustrated by the daily timeframe as well as the weekly and monthly ones.

Daily range: in the area of purchases, the first serious obstacle is the daily pivot level of 1503; in the area of sales, the control support level of 1485 and two additional levels for the maximum intraday reduction of 1478 and 1464 act as obstacles.

I am waiting for a full testing within the day, unless we break through the key support level. If the level persists, we will go back to the pivot level.

Name:  1.png
Views: 1250
Size:  79.5 KB

Name:  2.png
Views: 23
Size:  81.4 KB

GBP/USD

Previously, I wrote about the pair's growth to the 24th figure. The pound has almost reached it. I have opened another buy deal and I am still holding it, but I will probably close it soon, since the trading system shows that another downward movement to the 22nd figure is expected.

If the pound does not break through the correctional resistance level of 1276 soon, it will return to the pivot level and try to consolidate below it. In this case, I will sell with the targets of 2261 and 2226.

If the correctional resistance level is broken through, the pair will continue to grow to the level of 2468 and above.

Daily range: in the area of sales, there are two strong support levels of 2261 and 2226; in the area of purchases, we have the control resistance level of 2468 and an additional level for maximum growth within the day, that is, 2526.

Name:  3.png
Views: 22
Size:  83.7 KB

Name:  4.png
Views: 22
Size:  80.4 KB

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Elliot_Trend is a splendid one to behold Elliot_Trend is a splendid one to behold Elliot_Trend is a splendid one to behold Elliot_Trend is a splendid one to behold Elliot_Trend is a splendid one to behold Elliot_Trend is a splendid one to behold Elliot_Trend is a splendid one to behold Elliot_Trend's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello, dear traders.

So, the quarterly options expired, while futures are ahead. The markets are braced for expected changes. And their expectations will be met, as the movers and shakers of the financial world are going to surprise us exactly ahead of the quarterly contracts' expiration. The already low deposit rate is likely to be reduced:

Name:  1.png
Views: 1257
Size:  12.6 KB

In other words, people are forced to spend money. However, nothing helps. I believe that consumer demand as a class disappears and the era of consumption is coming to an end.

As for the COT reports, the situation is rather calm. There are only faint signs of a correction.

As for options, the picture is as follows:

The euro is still heading down.

The pound made an attempt to approach the balance but failed.

The Australian dollar made a pullback and broke through the balance. Now it is directed towards the upside. But from a technical point of view, the aussie seems to be ready to keep falling.

Name:  2 (1).png
Views: 9
Size:  10.3 KB

Gold is at a crossroads (on the monthly chart, some purchases have been closed; on the weekly chart, the price is near the lower border of the range).

Name:  3 (1).png
Views: 9
Size:  19.0 KB

Finally, oil never ceases to surprise. It has moved in towards the upside. However, I still do not see a movement above 60.

Name:  4.png
Views: 8
Size:  11.3 KB

In general, I expect a sideways trend until tomorrow's ECB meeting, after which the situation will most likely become more interesting. Let's see.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Amused

qlink is a splendid one to behold qlink is a splendid one to behold qlink is a splendid one to behold qlink is a splendid one to behold qlink is a splendid one to behold qlink is a splendid one to behold qlink is a splendid one to behold qlink's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      515 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Eurusd Analysis, Daily, September 14, 2019

Last week, September 9 - 13, 2019, looking at the 1day chart and the 1week chart, we see eurusd continuing the downtrend making a bottom at 1.09268 Thursday, Septerber 12. With the bottom made Thursday at 1.09268, it would seem that eurusd will continue the uptrend with a very long white candlestick Thursday, breaking the top/resistance at 1.10843, this could however be what is called the zigzag pattern which is one of so many retracement patterns. So if the top at 1.11090 should not be broke, then we speculate for eurusd to continue the downtrend.
      Attached Images    

Reply to thread
    Page 27 of 27 ... 22 25 26 27