from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Page 223 of 223 ... 218 221 222 223
Results 2,221 to 2,225 of 2225

Thread: Bonus notification by members for members!

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I am:

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    4328 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,051 Times in 8,516 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 15

Default Bonus notification by members for members!

Waiting for bonus to come to your trading account is the time when you get curious. Some of you need the bonus to open new position some others want to build a strong account balance to make good profit. Whatever the reason is we all agree that bonus is the greatest blessing given by MT5 Forex Forum and InstaForex.

That is why I make this thread.... to let others know that the bonus is already distributed and you can check your trading account to confirm it.

Rules of this thread:

1. To keep this thread clean and neat please just post "Bonus is in" or "I got the bonus" or something that is in line with that This thread is not a discussion thread but only a notification thread.
    2. A member can only post in this thread once every month.
    3. Don't forget to post your bonus in payment proof section! Be thankful and spread the good news!

Other rules will be added when they are needed.

2. #2221 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    12982 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    4 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,086 Times in 6,904 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Aviz     
    Reason Behind Late Bonus :

See again your new, like you all other old members also not received the bonus. But they only ask me once, but from new members I got tons of daily message about the bonus. I clearly said that bonus is delayed and management knows about it. We can only pass users query to the management the bonus releasing time depends on the broker.

Reason Behind Low Bonus :

About the low bonus did you notice why users with high bonus get the higher bonus ! did you notice their posts ! Did you even try to read the New algorithm of bonus program You need to write a post not a comment. There is a difference between comment and a post, take example of my this post I write in detail just to show how you can get higher bonus also your ranking and views matters. So try to work according to the new Rules and im sure you will get higher bonus like other users.
    This is the first time me seeing such late bonus issue in my 9 years career in this forum frankly .What I personally realized that there is some serious issue in bonus
    system because for the last 2-3 months it started behaving abnormally .But for spammers the system is working wrong fully its not correct what I feel because whatever the work may be -the system if that is powerful and accurate ,it will give its result .So its fully technical issue what me realized .

Its true that as now the amount of contests and prize amount increased ,the number of spamming also increased .Some people are always pointing Aviz and senior members
    that they are being favored but its very clear that now the distribution is very strict and those who can write well will get the good amount .Good work by Aviz no doubt because with patience he is always replying as now the picture depicts that as the administration knows the fact ,they are trying the best .Hope slowly everything would be normal here .

3. 6 users say Thank You to Kalex for this useful post.

AHT (07-12-2020), balochriaz (23-03-2021), Honey Bee (06-12-2020), loaded-prof (06-12-2020), Shehroz khan (17-12-2020), SHOAIBK12 (20-04-2021)

4. #2222 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Fola is a jewel in the rough Fola is a jewel in the rough Fola is a jewel in the rough Fola's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    346 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    The issue of bonus payments in this forum is now highly biased! Management is playing prank on us now, they only have a few favorites which might be their relatives, the forum administration pick a few people and pay them heavily, I am sure they personally know some of those people, some people do copy and paste and admin will argue that they posted such themselves and its not copy and paste, this forum has lost it. When you look at the posts of the people that get the highest bonus, you don't see anything spectacular about what they write and yet they get much higher pay. Kalex for example is an old member obviously he is no longer in the favorable books of the Administrators yet he writes very good posts, I try my best to write quality posts as well and for almost two months in the encyclopedia contest I get less than $10 every two weeks, this is very sad, maybe management wants to end the whole bonus program, they should forget about all these SEO story because that is just an excuse to pay little to unknown members and very high bonus to those in their favorable list. There is a lot of politics involved in bonus payments now and that is the reality. My advice is for people to look for alternatives means of earnings and forget getting bonus here, if it comes fine and good. Another thing i hate is when there is bonus delays, many times members are not told anything until we start complaining. This is wrong because we all spend countless hours to create good post and that is serious work.
    Insincerity is what I see on the part of the Administrators and Instaforex these days. They should just come out and tell us what is really happening.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. 2 users say Thank You to Fola for this useful post.

balochriaz (23-03-2021), SHOAIBK12 (20-04-2021)

6. #2223 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Administrator
    I am:

Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 37,174 Times in 7,969 Posts
    We are developing system more stronger like we have made a change in Trade Journal section only thread owner can make post to his thread not any other user is allow to make post. Every thing will be perfect soon and Bonus is delayed due to some technical issues.

7. 15 users say Thank You to Aviz for this useful post.

Ahsanlovely (12-03-2021), AHT (07-12-2020), Ambar Hassan (17-03-2021), Aryana (09-12-2020), balochriaz (23-03-2021), Fiona Lv (27-03-2021), Kaleem564 (29-03-2021), keepcalm (08-01-2021), loaded-prof (06-12-2020), Mian gee (07-12-2020), MS88105 (07-12-2020), RockyBhai (17-03-2021), Shehroz khan (08-12-2020), Waqas1007 (07-12-2020), Yousaf akram1 (11-12-2020)

8. #2224 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

lost-soul is a splendid one to behold lost-soul is a splendid one to behold lost-soul is a splendid one to behold lost-soul is a splendid one to behold lost-soul is a splendid one to behold lost-soul is a splendid one to behold lost-soul's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2635 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,042 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 4
    We are developing system more stronger like we have made a change in Trade Journal section only thread owner can make post to his thread not any other user is allow to make post. Every thing will be perfect soon and Bonus is delayed due to some technical issues.
    This is not a bad rule but i think you need to recheck becasue people are responding in other journals as well, that rule was in action for a day only, i appreciate that forum is making us a better bloggers, nobody wants a foolish play , if treated well. There must be the best reward for the best artist on the forum , you people are doing something , and it takes time to do something - the current message is a source of hope for all of us , best of luck the mt 5 forum

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

9. 3 users say Thank You to lost-soul for this useful post.

balochriaz (23-03-2021), RockyBhai (17-03-2021), SHOAIBK12 (20-04-2021)

10. #2225 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

MS88105 has a reputation beyond repute MS88105 has a reputation beyond repute MS88105 has a reputation beyond repute MS88105 has a reputation beyond repute MS88105 has a reputation beyond repute MS88105 has a reputation beyond repute MS88105 has a reputation beyond repute MS88105 has a reputation beyond repute MS88105 has a reputation beyond repute MS88105 has a reputation beyond repute MS88105 has a reputation beyond repute MS88105's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    591 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,540 Times in 2,615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2
    Thanks sir is this rules is perfect only owner can post on his journal and i am nit worried about bonus because MT5 and Instraforex is a truest Furum sir and give us a more Opportunity again thinks dear avaiz

11. 4 users say Thank You to MS88105 for this useful post.

balochriaz (23-03-2021), Kaleem564 (29-03-2021), Shehroz khan (08-12-2020), SHOAIBK12 (23-03-2021)

Page 223 of 223 ... 218 221 222 223

Subscribed to this Thread : 19