• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2

Thread: Make Quick money with this strategy

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Chatty

sameeh is a name known to all sameeh is a name known to all sameeh is a name known to all sameeh is a name known to all sameeh is a name known to all sameeh is a name known to all sameeh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      611 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Make Quick money with this strategy

This strategy will work well if the trader follows its rules.
      It depends on two indicators only
      Murrey_Math_Modified1 indicator
      MACD (5.15.5)
      So how we trade with it.

Murrey_math works as support and resistance levels and used as a target and stop loss points

And MACD will help in determination of entry positions mainly.

Name:  1-9-2018 4-52-18 PM.png
Views: 181
Size:  21.5 KB

As you see in the screenshot the rules of trading will be the following

For buy
      The candle should close above a level of murry math indicator
      MACD above zero level

For sell
      The candle should close Below a level of murry math indicator
      MACD below zero level

The target is the next murry math level or slightly less to be sure that the price hits the target

The stop loss maybe the past level of murry math or past support or resistance levels as marked by the blue arrow

Do not forget to use stop loss because there is no strategy can work well all time
      Attached Files

2. The following 4 users say Thank You to sameeh for this useful post.

NikitaBelle (01-11-2018), normarster (01-10-2018), PongsakornFX (01-10-2018), zeeshaa (01-11-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      371 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sameeh     
      This strategy will work well if the trader follows its rules.
      It depends on two indicators only
      Murrey_Math_Modified1 indicator
      MACD (5.15.5)
      So how we trade with it.

Murrey_math works as support and resistance levels and used as a target and stop loss points

And MACD will help in determination of entry positions mainly.

Attachment 73247

As you see in the screenshot the rules of trading will be the following

For buy
      The candle should close above a level of murry math indicator
      MACD above zero level

For sell
      The candle should close Below a level of murry math indicator
      MACD below zero level

The target is the next murry math level or slightly less to be sure that the price hits the target

The stop loss maybe the past level of murry math or past support or resistance levels as marked by the blue arrow

Do not forget to use stop loss because there is no strategy can work well all time
      This strategy looks good. So is this strategy based on divergence or not? Because I see many people using MACD mainly to determine divergence on the chart.
      Can you show more example of buy order and sell order to make more clear for the examples to help many member to understand your points.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to PongsakornFX For This Useful Post:

sameeh (01-11-2018)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1356 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,951 Times in 982 Posts

very good strategy and good idea too to combine these two indicators, I like the simplicity of the strategy with less rules like that, I wonder if we can use this strategy for scalping in 15 minutes chart for example, it will be a good system for scalping.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to tahiri For This Useful Post:

sameeh (01-11-2018)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1579 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,841 Times in 1,743 Posts

Analytic expression of this strategy looks simple enough,hoping it will work for long .But correct application is desirable by prospective users for empirical validity and reliability.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Benzone For This Useful Post:

sameeh (01-11-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      392 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,075 Times in 475 Posts

interesting system thank you for sharing. i dont know yet how to trade it maybe you can try give some example on chart so i can maybe try it in my trading. i dont want to misinterpret the system so i would appreciate some example. thank you.

10. The following 4 users say Thank You to normarster for this useful post.

sameeh (01-11-2018), Unregistered (3)

Banned
      I am:
      Cheeky

zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2946 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,588 Times in 493 Posts

This is an interesting strategy to make money but i d,not think that it will work at the time of News because a single news can totally change the market positions within minutes. in other hand i also not believe on indicators trading because i think in this way we can get real and long term success in any business of the world, it's just copy pasting system.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to zeeshaa For This Useful Post:

sameeh (01-11-2018)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Chatty

sameeh is a name known to all sameeh is a name known to all sameeh is a name known to all sameeh is a name known to all sameeh is a name known to all sameeh is a name known to all sameeh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      611 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pongsakorn**     
      This strategy looks good. So is this strategy based on divergence or not? Because I see many people using MACD mainly to determine divergence on the chart.
      Can you show more example of buy order and sell order to make more clear for the examples to help many member to understand your points.
      No it does not depend on divergence but for catching some pips by choosing good positions for trading and so this makes trading more effective and less risky and the target will be good and stop loss will be tight, it is a simple strategy but needs some practice from the trader to know how to choose the best signals of trading.

---------- Post added at 04:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by tahiri     
      very good strategy and good idea too to combine these two indicators, I like the simplicity of the strategy with less rules like that, I wonder if we can use this strategy for scalping in 15 minutes chart for example, it will be a good system for scalping.
      Yes it is a simple strategy and doe not needs much experience in the market as the trader needs only to follow its simple rules to be able to catch some pips from the market,, try to practice with it first on the 15 minutes time frame because i did not try it on that time frame, the best time frame for working with it is the hourly time frame.

---------- Post added at 04:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by normarster     
      interesting system thank you for sharing. i dont know yet how to trade it maybe you can try give some example on chart so i can maybe try it in my trading. i dont want to misinterpret the system so i would appreciate some example. thank you.
      The rules are simple as you see in the chart the murrey math indicator has many levels and so you should wait until a candle close up or down a level and at the same time MACD should be in the same direction as a confirmation for entry signal, you can practice on it for enough time to understand it more.

---------- Post added at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by zeeshaa     
      This is an interesting strategy to make money but i d,not think that it will work at the time of News because a single news can totally change the market positions within minutes. in other hand i also not believe on indicators trading because i think in this way we can get real and long term success in any business of the world, it's just copy pasting system.
      I do not recommend to use it with news and i think that no strategy can work well during news except pending orders because the market may trap us and do not move in the direction we want, so with news i prefer to use pending orders as this is more safe and less risky.

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

22gostfx is a jewel in the rough 22gostfx is a jewel in the rough 22gostfx is a jewel in the rough 22gostfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      790 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

this is all about scalping and i have said it times without number that scalping in this forex trading business is a very risky way of looking for money so it is rather better for you to stick with long or medium term trading because that comes with less stress and you will still make a lot of money in the process so you just have to be very careful about the way you are going about this business because its a business with high risk and high reward at the same time.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Chatty

Accumulated bonus
      611 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 22gost**     
      this is all about scalping and i have said it times without number that scalping in this forex trading business is a very risky way of looking for money so it is rather better for you to stick with long or medium term trading because that comes with less stress and you will still make a lot of money in the process so you just have to be very careful about the way you are going about this business because its a business with high risk and high reward at the same time.
      scalping can be safe if the trader follows money management, scalping does not mean trading with very big lot because this is not scalping but it is a gambling, money and risk management should be followed in all styles of trading otherwise no style of trading will save the trader and he will be punished by the market

Banned
      I am:
      ----

ijaz4040 is an unknown quantity at this point ijaz4040's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      8 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Best strategy for making money is knowledge and experience if knowledge is very good the you can success every time but if you lazy in this them your trading is very bed for you and you can't save your account

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2