• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 96 of 159 ... 91 94 95 96 97 98 101 ...

Thread: Benzone's - Trading journal

1. #951 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Relaxed

tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      8202 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,209 Times in 7,164 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Benzone     
      Hello Forum Members ,How are you doing ? Just as I predicted ,GBP/USD pair started dropping since yesterday .Smart traders that had early entry should be on floating profit by now .This drop would continue today ,It has even started ,from 1.2401 to present low of 1.2325 covering about 75 pips already .All things being equal ,I am expecting a prolong drop that would approach support 1.2220 . Remember ,NFP comes up at 15.30 server time ,be prepared for a pullback on this pair so that you will not be caught unaware . Let me wish you a profitable trading day .
      GBPUSD has been flying high for several months, but I think the flight is over now and the throw is over. I think this has an opportunity to sell and we have to sell. In my opinion this will reach 1 below. 28,000 and that will go down because we get a sales opportunity. Next month will also give us a great opportunity to sell it, but if we work with the understanding that we will use it. I think now is a good opportunity to sell and sell and use it

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to tender for this useful post.

Ahmed12 (04-03-2020), Benzone (04-03-2020), dilawar niazi (04-03-2020)

3. #952 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

Charliesangels has a spectacular aura about Charliesangels has a spectacular aura about Charliesangels's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Scalping could be interesting if you know how to go about it.After identification of the direction of H4 of a chosen currency pair, wait patiently for H1 retracement,then use your 5M or 15M time frame span.Make your entry with 1M after careful calculation and close watch and exit at the end of your time span as the case may be. Depending on how good and smart you are,you may record nothing less than 1 to 50% profit at the close of H4. Let me wish you happy and eventful trading.
      Sir, your point Is rich Why U and Tika are the next target below because if I stood high above yesterday by making a high moment If you put a train on you, then let me tell you the ways

4. The following 4 users say Thank You to Charliesangels for this useful post.

Benzone (04-03-2020), dilawar niazi (04-03-2020), Unregistered (2)

5. #953 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Angry

Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      398 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,623 Times in 3,258 Posts

Hello Forum Members ,How are you doing ? Just as I predicted ,GBP/USD pair started dropping since yesterday .Smart traders that had early entry should be on floating profit by now .This drop would continue today ,It has even started ,from 1.2401 to present low of 1.2325 covering about 75 pips already .All things being equal ,I am expecting a prolong drop that would approach support 1.2220 . Remember ,NFP comes up at 15.30 server time ,be prepared for a pullback on this pair so that you will not be caught unaware . Let me wish you a profitable trading day .
      i hope that this will be your real because the indicator are the perfect for you account than I will prescribed you to please utilize the stop misfortune in light of the fact that the hazard associated with these exchanges is exceptionally high, yet effectively you can gather the benefits of the 50 pips from these bearish exchanges since still it has not tried the base of this solidification.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ahmed12 For This Useful Post:

Benzone (04-03-2020)

7. #954 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      In_Love

Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      629 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,935 Times in 2,729 Posts

Assalam Walekum I hope you will be fine and let me tell you that according to me GBPUSD is the What is there now, Mazeed will be UP above and if you want to put a tray in it, then I should put my health above it so that you can make maximum profit in it. And you must share your knowledge and now with us, because we too can get some information about it. And we can get good trade in it so that we can trade.thanks

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to Paro12 for this useful post.

Benzone (04-03-2020), dilawar niazi (04-03-2020)

9. #955 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1574 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 16,252 Times in 7,022 Posts

Hello Mate ,This is my analysis on GBP/USD ,it may be near accurate ,since Monday this pair refused to sell ,despite threatening bearish signals but the resistance region 1.2483 is not altered . For today the much expected drop is imminent ,The H4 candle has rejected buy this sell would continue until we achieve a fully bearish Daily candle to support yesterday bearish Daily .Lets wait and watch with keen interest what happens in the next few hours Do enjoy the rest of your trading DAY .
      Assalamu alaikum my dear friend how are you hope you will be fine and enjoying the Forex trading journal market after all my dear friend you are asking right and I agree with your observation GBPUSD so i think that the USD will be very strong and market will ovoid in the bullish trend i also open my trades in the sell direction and most chances that tonight my account will be washed so the GBPUSD always will be very hard so we should never trade in the time and cut our all order before the time of the GBPUSD because this type of the news always are the hard and thats why we avoid form trading in such a time i think that there is big band in the market i tonight so be care full in the trading tonight today trade is very risky
      XXXTentacion JournalGBPUSD from 1.2560 price area which would be now very difficult for GBPUSD to go above it and mostly probably soon it will be breaking to the downside below the 1.2400 price.

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to dilawar niazi for this useful post.

Benzone (04-03-2020), Unregistered (1)

11. #956 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cool

Sonu314 has a brilliant future Sonu314 has a brilliant future Sonu314 has a brilliant future Sonu314 has a brilliant future Sonu314 has a brilliant future Sonu314 has a brilliant future Sonu314 has a brilliant future Sonu314 has a brilliant future Sonu314 has a brilliant future Sonu314 has a brilliant future Sonu314 has a brilliant future Sonu314's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      130 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,618 Times in 730 Posts

Well i guess you are following the wrong trend in this GBP/USD its clear and properly showing the down trend it rejected the areas above the 1.247 and now it is marching towards the down side and the bears are more taking potential it will make stop at nears the ranging trade support at the 1.19000 so next week will also be going to the bearish favor.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Sonu314 For This Useful Post:

Benzone (04-03-2020)

13. #957 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Faryadali has a reputation beyond repute Faryadali has a reputation beyond repute Faryadali has a reputation beyond repute Faryadali has a reputation beyond repute Faryadali has a reputation beyond repute Faryadali has a reputation beyond repute Faryadali has a reputation beyond repute Faryadali has a reputation beyond repute Faryadali has a reputation beyond repute Faryadali has a reputation beyond repute Faryadali has a reputation beyond repute Faryadali's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      426 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,494 Times in 2,283 Posts

Hello Mate ,This is my analysis on GBP/USD ,it may be near accurate ,since Monday this pair refused to sell ,despite threatening bearish signals but the resistance region 1.2483 is not altered . For today the much expected drop is imminent ,The H4 candle has rejected buy this sell would continue until we achieve a fully bearish Daily candle to support yesterday bearish Daily .Lets wait and watch with keen interest what happens in the next few hours Do enjoy the rest of your trading DAY .
      My friend, Yesterday we see the market resist from the strong Resistance region @1.2455 and now today the market made the strong candle in the bearish body and cross all 4 candles daily in the downside. Now we can get the confirmation for the more downed trend. If the market Next week start moving with the sellers presence then it can check the down trend. If the market carry support again from this region then it can make the upside trend. So we should be go with the trend and also with the stop loss.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Faryadali For This Useful Post:

Benzone (04-03-2020)

15. #958 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Happy

ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1757 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,178 Times in 3,756 Posts

Dear good evening I hope you are fine and doing well in your trading business dear I had seen your trading Idea you made on British pound versus United State dollar dear in my opinion this pair had the potential to go down as the pattern it is making on 4h is to the downside so we should had to trade with the larger time frame and in the direction of larger term trend and the last term trend is to the downside I hope you like the analysis wish you good luck.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ForexGuru5 For This Useful Post:

Benzone (04-03-2020)

17. #959 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2367 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,115 Times in 2,194 Posts

Hello Traders,

This setup will be for the start of next week as we are coming to market closure for this week.
      On GBPUSD we have seen a break of the triangle pattern and also a break of the key support level .
      Also we have broken the 1.23 handle. We will wait for price to retest the new resistance level before going in short.

Thanks all,

18. The Following User Says Thank You to malik999 For This Useful Post:

Benzone (04-03-2020)

19. #960 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1952 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,046 Times in 4,525 Posts

Hello Great Forum Members ,

This is my analysis on AUD/USD for this Week ;
      There was a pullback on this pair that terminated with high of 0.6213 ,the Week that passed appeared bearish establishing a sure sell signal , A closer look at the chart show us this bearish movement will continue today .The first H4 BEARISH CANDLE marks the beginning of this sell ,all things being equal ,the high of 0.6049 may not be altered for today because the high of H1 candle already rejected buy . With your S/L AT 0.6049 ,YOUR ENTRY point is about now 0.6015 ,your T/P at 0.5780 especially for long term traders , Sit back and relax ,enjoy a bountiful harvest of pips this week .
      Attached Images    

20. The following 8 users say Thank You to Benzone for this useful post.

Awantaha (04-06-2020), Boss12 (04-06-2020), dilawar niazi (04-07-2020), Miral ch (04-06-2020), nikhil_rrane (04-06-2020), Sami503 (04-06-2020), Sunnyleone (04-06-2020), Unregistered (1)

Reply to thread
    Page 96 of 159 ... 91 94 95 96 97 98 101 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 15