• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 98 of 159 ... 93 96 97 98 99 100 103 ...

Thread: Benzone's - Trading journal

1. #971 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Amazed

David Milan581 has a reputation beyond repute David Milan581 has a reputation beyond repute David Milan581 has a reputation beyond repute David Milan581 has a reputation beyond repute David Milan581 has a reputation beyond repute David Milan581 has a reputation beyond repute David Milan581 has a reputation beyond repute David Milan581 has a reputation beyond repute David Milan581 has a reputation beyond repute David Milan581 has a reputation beyond repute David Milan581 has a reputation beyond repute David Milan581's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1116 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,440 Times in 2,314 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Benzone     
      Hello Great Forum Members ,My sincere guess is that you are having a fruitful trading day

This is my analysis on USD/CAD ;
      With a low of 1.3944 ,there is a powerful pullback that approached resistance region 1.4027 covering a total of over 80 pips ,the time is now to take advantage of sell entry , at 1.4009 ,your S/L at 1.4027 and your T/P at 1.3940 ,IF your entry is early enough ,you should expect good harvest of pips .Let me wish you an exiting trading week .
      USD/CAD Talk of alcohol is right, you are doing very good stock and we need that whenever we open a trade in it, we can open in a very good way and it can also remove our TP USD/CAD 1.4027 I think it will definitely touch it airs

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to David Milan581 for this useful post.

Benzone (04-07-2020), dilawar niazi (04-07-2020)

3. #972 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1574 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 16,255 Times in 7,023 Posts

Hello Great Forum Members ,

This is my analysis on AUD/USD for this Week ;
      There was a pullback on this pair that terminated with high of 0.6213 ,the Week that passed appeared bearish establishing a sure sell signal , A closer look at the chart show us this bearish movement will continue today .The first H4 BEARISH CANDLE marks the beginning of this sell ,all things being equal ,the high of 0.6049 may not be altered for today because the high of H1 candle already rejected buy . With your S/L AT 0.6049 ,YOUR ENTRY point is about now 0.6015 ,your T/P at 0.5780 especially for long term traders , Sit back and relax ,enjoy a bountiful harvest of pips this week .
      Assalamu Alaikum . Hope you are hard work in Forex trading market. Because you are stay at home due to Corona and maximum time spend in Forex trading market end my best wishes with you and your successful every field in your life AUD/USD MARKET VIEW AUDUSD has descended such a lot of that even now AUDUSD will descend especially as you are telling in your screen capture. Furthermore, AUDUSD can come up to you can send silver and you will get excellent benefit in silver. As I would see it, on the off chance that you need to exchange, at that point you can break down the market by doing excellent examination and you can get generally excellent benefits from here moreover.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to dilawar niazi For This Useful Post:

Benzone (04-07-2020)

5. #973 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1952 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,081 Times in 4,544 Posts

Hello Members ,

This is my analysis on AUD/USD ; With high 0.6150 established for today ,you can make your sell entry now 0.6140 ,your S/L at 0.6160 , your T/P at 0.6070 ,The technical formation on this pair supported bearish movement ,Just sit back ,relax and watch yourself reaping harvest of pips . Let me wish you a wonderful trading week .
      Attached Images  

6. The following 6 users say Thank You to Benzone for this useful post.

Hanif318 (04-08-2020), iMaham (04-08-2020), Kapok (04-08-2020), Mr Kingkong (04-08-2020), Sunnyleone (04-08-2020), tender (04-08-2020)

7. #974 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Pensive

Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1060 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,826 Times in 2,968 Posts

Hello Members ,

This is my analysis on AUD/USD ; With high 0.6150 established for today ,you can make your sell entry now 0.6140 ,your S/L at 0.6160 , your T/P at 0.6070 ,The technical formation on this pair supported bearish movement ,Just sit back ,relax and watch yourself reaping harvest of pips . Let me wish you a wonderful trading week .
      Today, the financial schedule is pressed with news occasions yet the majority of each pair AUDUSD pair that it ought to follow the bearish pattern after the break the Fibonacci level and it went like my investigation it is great to see that you are likewise feeling that this pair going to have bearish development in the up and coming hours
      Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to Sunnyleone for this useful post.

Benzone (04-08-2020), Hanif318 (04-08-2020)

9. #975 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Happy

Mr Kingkong has a reputation beyond repute Mr Kingkong has a reputation beyond repute Mr Kingkong has a reputation beyond repute Mr Kingkong has a reputation beyond repute Mr Kingkong has a reputation beyond repute Mr Kingkong has a reputation beyond repute Mr Kingkong has a reputation beyond repute Mr Kingkong has a reputation beyond repute Mr Kingkong has a reputation beyond repute Mr Kingkong has a reputation beyond repute Mr Kingkong has a reputation beyond repute Mr Kingkong's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      500 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,505 Times in 2,298 Posts

Hello Members ,

If we buy Australia dollar then it will be much better for us because it is making our friend upwards And for the last 3 days, I am happy to go upwards, increasing my enthusiasm and spirit. According to me Australian dollar will be able to reach the Resistance area
      ...Mr.KingKong Trading Journal...
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13689623
      Guess trend section ....payment proof .....

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Kingkong For This Useful Post:

Benzone (04-08-2020)

11. #976 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Cheeky

Hanif318 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif318 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif318 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif318 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif318 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif318 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif318 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif318 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif318 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif318 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif318 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif318's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      672 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,271 Times in 2,300 Posts

Hello Members ,

Hello mate your prediction about AUD USD is very good because after good bullish move Aussie fall again and currently it is near to that support level but strong USD index on the other side is becoming strong due to that Aussie struggling against USD and bearish formation is seen in this pair but good advice that be relax and wait for trend.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Hanif318 For This Useful Post:

Benzone (04-08-2020)

13. #977 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Kasimali has a spectacular aura about Kasimali has a spectacular aura about Kasimali's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      12 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Scalping could be interesting if you know how to go about it.After identification of the direction of H4 of a chosen currency pair, wait patiently for H1 retracement,then use your 5M or 15M time frame span.Make your entry with 1M after careful calculation and close watch and exit at the end of your time span as the case may be. Depending on how good and smart you are,you may record nothing less than 1 to 50% profit at the close of H4. Let me wish you happy and eventful trading.
      Sir, you are right In the forex forum we should work by making a Plane Must work If we do not work by making a plan in it, then we will fail

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Kasimali For This Useful Post:

Benzone (04-08-2020)

15. #978 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      673 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,647 Times in 2,282 Posts

Hello Members ,

I was expecting bullish Movement in Australian Dollar against United State dollar but that was my technical analysis on basis of daily trading chat but in small time as you want to trade at Australian Dollar against United States dollar on the basis of 30 minute chart yes dear in small time chart Australian Dollar against United State dollar is is showing British movement and you are expecting target for sell trade at .6070 but traget is. 0690 for sell trade in small time chart.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Kapok For This Useful Post:

Benzone (04-08-2020)

17. #979 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1121 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,173 Times in 2,615 Posts

Hello Members ,

the price of AUD USD currency pair has been falling down continuously due to the strength in United State dollar so in this situation you should need to must focus on the trend trading which is the best idea because I know that United State dollar will showing its transfer long term targets.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to iMaham For This Useful Post:

Benzone (04-08-2020)

19. #980 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

SebastianFX has a reputation beyond repute SebastianFX has a reputation beyond repute SebastianFX has a reputation beyond repute SebastianFX has a reputation beyond repute SebastianFX has a reputation beyond repute SebastianFX has a reputation beyond repute SebastianFX has a reputation beyond repute SebastianFX has a reputation beyond repute SebastianFX has a reputation beyond repute SebastianFX has a reputation beyond repute SebastianFX has a reputation beyond repute SebastianFX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      827 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,463 Times in 496 Posts

Hello Members ,

Yeah in my opinion,i also see a chance to sell AUDUSD today because when i see H4 chart of AUDUSD,i see all my technical indicators are showing a bearish sign. But there are nearby SMA 50 on H4 chart that needs to be broken first before we can see AUDUSD falling hard today.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to SebastianFX For This Useful Post:

Benzone (04-08-2020)

Reply to thread
    Page 98 of 159 ... 93 96 97 98 99 100 103 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 15