• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 31 of 31 ... 26 29 30 31

Thread: Benzone's - Trading journal

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1455 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,215 Times in 1,424 Posts

Hello Members , How are you doing ? My sincere guess is that you are doing great .Many thanks for visiting my journal section ,and let me express my appreciation for your frank advise . This afternoon ,I saw my confirmation signal on AUD/USD .It was a sell signal ,With high of 0.6898,this pair has confirmed sell with the first two 1H bearish candle ,followed by a bullish pullback 1H candle,then followed by the next two bearish 1H candle . My confirmation will be established at 20.00 server time with H4 bearish confirmation .With S/L at 0.6893 AND T/P at 0.6826 .I hope I will be patient enough to wait until my trade delivers .Let me wish you a wonderful trading week.
      Attached Images  
      Last edited by Benzone; 05-22-2019 at 05:31 PM.

2. The following 8 users say Thank You to Benzone for this useful post.

EarningHat (05-22-2019), Financial (05-22-2019), forexguy9 (05-22-2019), I'm Trader (05-22-2019), skyboy (05-22-2019), Teena25 (05-22-2019), Unregistered (2)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1091 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,629 Times in 1,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Benzone     
      Hello Members , How are you doing ? My sincere guess is that you are doing great .Many thanks for visiting my journal section ,and let me express my appreciation for your frank advise . This afternoon ,I saw my confirmation signal on AUD/USD .It was a sell signal ,With high of 0.6898,this pair has confirmed sell with the first two 1H bearish candle ,followed by a bullish pullback 1H candle,then followed by the next two bearish 1H candle . My confirmation will be established at 20.00 server time with H4 bearish confirmation .With S/L at 0.6893 AND T/P at 0.6826 .I hope I will be patient enough to wait until my trade delivers .Let me wish you a wonderful trading week.
      Dear thanks to you also for giving us good idea and knowledge..I am agree with you now audusd is next h4 chart looking bearish candle and I hope it will go down and will hit your take profit soon so dear my best wishes with you and I hope you will get good profit soon..

4. The following 4 users say Thank You to Teena25 for this useful post.

Benzone (05-22-2019), EarningHat (05-22-2019), Financial (05-22-2019), forexguy9 (05-22-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Happy

Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      407 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,094 Times in 679 Posts

Hello dear,
      Good evening my dear I hope you would be fine and enjoying your profitable trading career very well.
      Wow it's really happy to look that you are following the market and but, it's also very dangerous if we will talk about the daily time frame analyses because now it is looking totally in oversold condition.
      I will suggest you to do trade with proper stop loss otherwise you can face because because tomorrow a big news can become the cause of high volatility in the market and today the fomc meeting will also affect on AUD USD.
      Wish you all the best for successful trading career.
      Have a good day.

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to Financial for this useful post.

Benzone (05-22-2019), EarningHat (05-22-2019), forexguy9 (05-22-2019)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6702 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,689 Times in 3,585 Posts

Well, thanks for sharing this!
      But I see there is the need to let price drop and stabilize below 0.6850 to really get a reliable confirmation of the decline in price of the audusd pair. The attached daily chart suggests the possibility of a push. It would only be nullified by stability below 0.6850, in which case you could get your target.
      Whatever, I wish you all the luck on the trade.
      Attached Images  
      ''Too many times we settle into a set way of thinking and accept limitations that need not be placed on us'' -John C. Maxwell

Hedging Edge: Heading For $6 Million!

8. The following 3 users say Thank You to forexguy9 for this useful post.

Benzone (05-22-2019), EarningHat (05-22-2019), I'm Trader (05-22-2019)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

game7 is a jewel in the rough game7 is a jewel in the rough game7 is a jewel in the rough game7's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      33 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,812 Times in 169 Posts

The Australian dollar tried to advance during the day but then retreated towards the bottom of the gap from the beginning of the week. We have recovered a little, but at this point it seems very likely that we will try to get richer from here. We are at the middle of the main support area, so I think at this point it is a matter of time before we get some buyers but if we break below the 0.68 handle, it will be a negative turn of events and possibly send the AUD to a very low level. Remember that this pair is very sensitive to US-China trade relations, and of course that's another factor that puts pressure on it.

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to game7 for this useful post.

Benzone (Yesterday), EarningHat (05-22-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 31 of 31 ... 26 29 30 31