• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 99 of 99 ... 94 97 98 99

Thread: Benzone's - Trading journal

1. #981 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      190 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,767 Times in 1,124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Benzone     
      Hello Members ,

This is my analysis on AUD/USD ; With high 0.6150 established for today ,you can make your sell entry now 0.6140 ,your S/L at 0.6160 , your T/P at 0.6070 ,The technical formation on this pair supported bearish movement ,Just sit back ,relax and watch yourself reaping harvest of pips . Let me wish you a wonderful trading week .
      I was expecting bullish Movement in Australian Dollar against United State dollar but that was my technical analysis on basis of daily trading chat but in small time as you want to trade at Australian Dollar against United States dollar on the basis of 30 minute chart yes dear in small time chart Australian Dollar against United State dollar is is showing British movement and you are expecting target for sell trade at .6070 but traget is. 0690 for sell trade in small time chart.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kapok For This Useful Post:

Benzone (Yesterday)

3. #982 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1051 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,806 Times in 2,493 Posts

Hello Members ,

This is my analysis on AUD/USD ; With high 0.6150 established for today ,you can make your sell entry now 0.6140 ,your S/L at 0.6160 , your T/P at 0.6070 ,The technical formation on this pair supported bearish movement ,Just sit back ,relax and watch yourself reaping harvest of pips . Let me wish you a wonderful trading week .
      the price of AUD USD currency pair has been falling down continuously due to the strength in United State dollar so in this situation you should need to must focus on the trend trading which is the best idea because I know that United State dollar will showing its transfer long term targets.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to iMaham For This Useful Post:

Benzone (Yesterday)

5. #983 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cool

Meeka has much to be proud of Meeka has much to be proud of Meeka has much to be proud of Meeka has much to be proud of Meeka has much to be proud of Meeka has much to be proud of Meeka has much to be proud of Meeka has much to be proud of Meeka has much to be proud of Meeka has much to be proud of Meeka's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      107 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,415 Times in 978 Posts

For me, I want to say that scalping is good for trading if anyone knows that very well. I am not good at scalping trade. I am okay with the longtime trade. But yes, I am trying to learn about scalping trade. I do scalping trade in my demo trade account but I didn't make that much profit from that. So I leave scalping trade.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Meeka For This Useful Post:

Benzone (Yesterday)

7. #984 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

SebastianFX has a brilliant future SebastianFX has a brilliant future SebastianFX has a brilliant future SebastianFX has a brilliant future SebastianFX has a brilliant future SebastianFX has a brilliant future SebastianFX has a brilliant future SebastianFX has a brilliant future SebastianFX has a brilliant future SebastianFX has a brilliant future SebastianFX has a brilliant future SebastianFX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      91 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,744 Times in 175 Posts

Hello Members ,

Yeah in my opinion,i also see a chance to sell AUDUSD today because when i see H4 chart of AUDUSD,i see all my technical indicators are showing a bearish sign. But there are nearby SMA 50 on H4 chart that needs to be broken first before we can see AUDUSD falling hard today.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to SebastianFX For This Useful Post:

Benzone (Yesterday)

9. #985 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      8092 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 21,512 Times in 6,894 Posts

Hello Members ,

I was expecting bullish Movement in Australian Dollar against United State dollar however that was my specialized investigation on premise of day by day exchanging talk yet in little league as you need to exchange at Australian Dollar against United States dollar based on brief graph yes dear in little league diagram Australian Dollar against United State dollar is indicating British development and you are expecting objective for sell exchange at .6070 yet target is. 0690 for sell exchange little league diagram.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to tender For This Useful Post:

Benzone (Yesterday)

Reply to thread
    Page 99 of 99 ... 94 97 98 99