• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 94 of 97 ... 89 92 93 94 95 96 ...

Thread: Benzone's - Trading journal

1. #931 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      122 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,773 Times in 998 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Benzone     
      Hello Forum Members ,Guess you are doing great ? I have been busy for quite some time now ,hence I have not been able to update my journal ,many thanks for your usual support .

This is my analysis on GBP/USD for today ;

Analysis revealed this pair would sell from high of 1.1880 and will approach support 1.1693 before bouncing uptrend .This analysis suggested double profitable deals for smart traders .Sell at 1.18018 ,your S/L at 1.1900 and your T/P AT 1.1693 , At the same time set your buy limit at 1.1693 and your T/P at 1973 .All things being equal ,you will praise God at the end of the day .Let me wish you a profitable trading week .
      Good morning dear friend I hope you are fine and doing well is your analyses and trading on the the fourth trading day of the week your analysis about Great British pound versus United State Bala are good I am totally agreed with your analysis is Great British Pound will be leak in today because Corona virus highly affect the economy of Great British Pound let's see how market unfold the price

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to Awantaha for this useful post.

Benzone (03-26-2020), Sunnyleone (03-26-2020)

3. #932 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5617 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,428 Times in 3,445 Posts

Hello Forum Members ,Guess you are doing great ? I have been busy for quite some time now ,hence I have not been able to update my journal ,many thanks for your usual support .

Analysis revealed this pair would sell from high of 1.1880 and will approach support 1.1693 before bouncing uptrend .This analysis suggested double profitable deals for smart traders .Sell at 1.18018 ,your S/L at 1.1900 and your T/P AT 1.1693 , At the same time set your buy limit at 1.1693 and your T/P at 1973 .All things being equal ,you will praise God at the end of the day .Let me wish you a profitable trading week .
      Thanks for sharing your valuable analysis mate. I appreciate your analysis on GBPUSD mate. As like EURUSD, GBPUSD also flying upwards direction. All currency against USD is now fully bullish trend. According to my analysis i think USD will become strong by today. As a result market will follow the same direction as like previous week. So, take your every step carefully mate.

Enjoy your trading week and be careful from affecting from Coronavirus mate.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Interlock For This Useful Post:

Benzone (03-26-2020)

5. #933 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      8185 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,864 Times in 3,917 Posts

Good analysis bro on the GBPUSD pair .In the last two week the pair got a very bad hit to the down side and now its trying to recover somewhat but now also the main bias is bearish only .If we look at the H1 timeframe ,we can see that the pair is trying to Cross the 200 EMA and from there may be 50-100 pips upward may be expected and then again the pair may fall upto the 1.1400 level if the 1.1650 level can be broken .So for me we have to be little cautious here as for Coronavirus ,the Whole World is now in danger and thus the market may strange you at any moment .

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kalex For This Useful Post:

Benzone (03-26-2020)

7. #934 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Bashul

Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      277 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,559 Times in 2,790 Posts

I also understand the real member that GBPUSD will make a good way by facing downwards. And it will also touch 116 again that this time it is going to be a very good target to earn good profit by locking it down. Do not be the goddess of trading without money management, because by doing this you can return and use the tools of stop loss and profit take

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to Ahmed12 for this useful post.

Akberahmed (03-26-2020), Benzone (03-26-2020)

9. #935 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      404 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,527 Times in 1,847 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed12     
      I also understand the real member that GBPUSD will make a good way by facing downwards. And it will also touch 116 again that this time it is going to be a very good target to earn good profit by locking it down. Do not be the goddess of trading without money management, because by doing this you can return and use the tools of stop loss and profit take
      GBPUSD at the moment due to the fact that it is on the downward movement and things have really turned bearish yesterday, but it is okay if your trading system tells you to start buying but I would sell whenever the price retests the resistance level again.
      We Are On The Way

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Akberahmed For This Useful Post:

Benzone (03-26-2020)

11. #936 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      8092 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 21,153 Times in 6,707 Posts

there is lots of prediction and analysis was came for GBPUSD because after a long time we can see a positive move and it crossed 1.200+ highest was hit 1.2030 and soon this will continue this trend. obviously the price of GBPUSD came down 1.1638 lowest yesterday and i never thought it will recover that position so quickly within a day.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to tender For This Useful Post:

Benzone (03-26-2020)

13. #937 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1692 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,848 Times in 2,170 Posts

Benzone, GBP/USD is currently pulling back ,PLEASE wait for reversal candle before making your buy entry.

14. The following 5 users say Thank You to Benzone for this useful post.

Hande (03-27-2020), Sunnyleone (03-27-2020), Unregistered (2), valour01 (03-27-2020)

15. #938 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Angelic

Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3759 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 16,550 Times in 4,477 Posts

Benzone, GBP/USD is currently pulling back ,PLEASE wait for reversal candle before making your buy entry.
      What are you doing mate, please update with the chart, the Cable has broken the resistance yesterday and formed the bullish engulfed candle, the resistance was around the 1.19017 while now the target for the bullish trade is existing around the 1.31263 and I think now the Cable will continued the bullish rallied, reason is that it rejected from the bottom and now the bullish momentum is also strong.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Hande For This Useful Post:

Benzone (04-02-2020)

17. #939 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Sleepy

Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      279 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,737 Times in 1,158 Posts

you are correct yet we should attempt to sit tight for adaptation and On the four hour outline it is beneath the obstruction level and the present four hour flame is seeming as though the bearish pin bar. Simply sit tight for the end of this four hour flame and on the off chance that it will be bearish pin bar, at that point I will propose you to go short on this pair for long haul and it will give great return too. It is now looking bearish now as the bulls are losing their momentum,at that time Gbp/Usd is on 1.2024 zone and it should progressively bullish today.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Ahsanlovely For This Useful Post:

Benzone (04-02-2020)

19. #940 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

valour01 has a brilliant future valour01 has a brilliant future valour01 has a brilliant future valour01 has a brilliant future valour01 has a brilliant future valour01 has a brilliant future valour01 has a brilliant future valour01 has a brilliant future valour01 has a brilliant future valour01 has a brilliant future valour01 has a brilliant future valour01's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      144 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,613 Times in 685 Posts

hello mate, how are you? thank you for the useful information, GBPUSD is presently at 1.2187 using the moving average indicator by 4 hours, this market is bearish and falling and i think it will fall the more to about 1.2105 before the end of the day, sell this market and make some profits. thank you

Reply to thread
    Page 94 of 97 ... 89 92 93 94 95 96 ...