• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 104 of 156 ... 99 102 103 104 105 106 109 ...
    Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1553

Thread: Benzone's - Trading journal

1. #1031 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Psychedelic

Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      806 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,423 Times in 2,779 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Benzone     
      Hello Forum Members ,How are you doing ? great I suppose ,

This is my Analysis on USD/CAD ;
      This pair has confirmed uptrend movement ,with low of 1.3862 for today , and the first H4 bullish signal ,reversal trend is sure ,you can make your buy entry now 1.3883 ,S/L at 1.3860 and our T/P at 1.3990 .The buy potential is promising all things being equal ,this pair is expected to buy for the rest of the month .Let me wish you all en exiting trading week .
      Sir USD CAD is making the bearish trend and it is keep it because the it is more time in the buying and now it,s time is in for the selling , My moving average, ichimoku, MA, Bollinger band and some other indicators are show me that the it w,ll be in the selling so open your trade in the selling and hope you w,ll be able to get more profit usd cad.It is now at the level of 1.3480 and now it,s target is for achieving is 1.2840.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucky boy For This Useful Post:

Benzone (04-15-2020)

3. #1032 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Faryadali has a reputation beyond repute Faryadali has a reputation beyond repute Faryadali has a reputation beyond repute Faryadali has a reputation beyond repute Faryadali has a reputation beyond repute Faryadali has a reputation beyond repute Faryadali has a reputation beyond repute Faryadali has a reputation beyond repute Faryadali has a reputation beyond repute Faryadali has a reputation beyond repute Faryadali has a reputation beyond repute Faryadali's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      425 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,494 Times in 2,283 Posts

This pair has confirmed uptrend movement ,with low of 1.3862 for today , and the first H4 bullish signal ,reversal trend is sure ,you can make your buy entry now 1.3883 ,S/L at 1.3860 and our T/P at 1.3990 .The buy potential is promising all things being equal ,this pair is expected to buy for the rest of the month .Let me wish you all en exiting trading week .
      Due to Dollar strength Today Usd/Cad is making the Good trend in the bullish side. If it carry this movement then it can check the Price of the next Resistance, If the Market comes down and Make the bearish trend then it can again make the bearish strong after the breaking of the 1.39 region in the downside. But if the market comes up and crack the trend line Resistance @1.4060 then it need to rise more we can take our little or long entry for buy it will be target 1 @1.43 and the target 2 will be @1.465 region.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Faryadali For This Useful Post:

Benzone (04-15-2020)

5. #1033 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Daffodil is a name known to all Daffodil is a name known to all Daffodil is a name known to all Daffodil is a name known to all Daffodil is a name known to all Daffodil is a name known to all Daffodil's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      45 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello Great Forum Members ,My sincere guess is that you are coping with the present economic phenomenon caused by covid 19 that ravaged the whole World .

This is my analysis on GBP/USD for today ;

PRESENTLY ,THIS pair is on pullback course , from high of 1.2630 ,this pair declined and approached support 1.2498 ,there is every possibility that this price remain as the low for the day , All we need to do is to wait for correct buy signal ,all things being equal ,the first bullish H1 and H4 marks the beginning of this uptrend movement ,lets see what happens in the next few hours . Let me wish you a profitable trading week .
      At current time the GbpUsd currency pair is in bearish side and at the same level which you mentioned in your trading journal today. I appreciate your analysis and my best wishes for your successful trading career. I advise you to open your trades with SL and TP values and avoid from over trading.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Daffodil For This Useful Post:

Benzone (04-15-2020)

7. #1034 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Grumpy

Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1822 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,135 Times in 4,026 Posts

Before today BOC rate decision , the Canadian dollar is getting cheaper, the trend is up, the impulse wave continues to form on H1 TF. Now the bulls are working on the first wave up, and the breakout on 1.40 level has been technically worked out. Volumes for the buyers are strong, I expect more upside to 1.4080 today .
      We have two lives, and the second begins when we realize we only have one

Latest update

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Youcefstyles For This Useful Post:

Benzone (04-15-2020)

9. #1035 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2968 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 32,056 Times in 12,597 Posts

Hello Great Forum Members ,My sincere guess is that you are coping with the present economic phenomenon caused by covid 19 that ravaged the whole World .

PRESENTLY ,THIS pair is on pullback course , from high of 1.2630 ,this pair declined and approached support 1.2498 ,there is every possibility that this price remain as the low for the day , All we need to do is to wait for correct buy signal ,all things being equal ,the first bullish H1 and H4 marks the beginning of this uptrend movement ,lets see what happens in the next few hours . Let me wish you a profitable trading week .
      hey brother
      The cable is evolving above its maximum critical SMAs at the four-hour chart suggesting an upward momentum in the medium-term. The spot is nearing the 1.2600 decide, which, if damaged to the upside want to introduce scope to further advances inside the course of the 1.2700 and 1.2800 degrees. on the turn problem, guide can emerge close to the 1.2500, 1.2400 and 1.2300 figures on any retracement down.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to fragile For This Useful Post:

Benzone (04-15-2020)

11. #1036 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Relaxed

Royoct has a reputation beyond repute Royoct has a reputation beyond repute Royoct has a reputation beyond repute Royoct has a reputation beyond repute Royoct has a reputation beyond repute Royoct has a reputation beyond repute Royoct has a reputation beyond repute Royoct has a reputation beyond repute Royoct has a reputation beyond repute Royoct has a reputation beyond repute Royoct has a reputation beyond repute Royoct's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      187 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,104 Times in 1,279 Posts

Hello, Today the rejection of the Gbp/Usd was so much strong from the daily and the 4-hourly time frame while it tested the low of the last day but at the 4-hourly time frame it is showing that it has touched the support so now the more probabilities are that this pair will takes the pull back now from this current support and rises.

12. #1037 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      8919 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 15,673 Times in 5,337 Posts

The h4 timeframe chart suggests that GBPUSD if it moves down ward can go upto the 1.2390 level and from this again the main trend in the upper direction will start because its very natural that after a good move it will face the sell off and the pair is exacting doing the same thing so i hope that we can take a long entry into the market at appropriate level.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Kalex For This Useful Post:

Benzone (04-15-2020)

14. #1038 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Relaxed

Royoct has a reputation beyond repute Royoct has a reputation beyond repute Royoct has a reputation beyond repute Royoct has a reputation beyond repute Royoct has a reputation beyond repute Royoct has a reputation beyond repute Royoct has a reputation beyond repute Royoct has a reputation beyond repute Royoct has a reputation beyond repute Royoct has a reputation beyond repute Royoct has a reputation beyond repute Royoct's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      187 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,104 Times in 1,279 Posts

Good morning. the rejection of the Gbp/Usd was so much strong from the daily and the 4-hourly time frame while it tested the low of the last day but at the 4-hourly time frame it is showing that it has touched the support so now the more probabilities are that this pair will takes the pull back now from this current support and rises. Have a nice day

15. The following 3 users say Thank You to Royoct for this useful post.

Benzone (04-15-2020), Unregistered (2)

16. #1039 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1943 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,918 Times in 4,436 Posts

Hello there my Fellow Members ,How are you doing ? I guess you are doing great ,

This is my Analysis on USD/CAD ,;

This pair shot uptrend yesterday from low of 1.3879 to high of 1.4136 covering a total of 253 pips ,for today a new high of 1.4136 is established but the best sell signal is to wait for the first bearish H1 or better-still H4 candle at this resistance region before making your sell entry ,if this high of 1.4132 is maintained ,your sell entry is about now , 1.4112 ,your S/L AT 1.4147 and your T/P at 1.3870 , all things being equal ,before the close of the week ,your harvest of pips will not be less than 242 ..LETS JUST WAIT AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS WITHIN THE NEXT FEW HOURS ,Let me wish you an exiting trading week
      Attached Images  

17. The following 17 users say Thank You to Benzone for this useful post.

Ahsanlovely (04-16-2020), ayan555 (04-16-2020), Bashir ahmed (04-16-2020), dilawar niazi (04-16-2020), Elif05 (04-16-2020), Faryadali (04-16-2020), Gushtkhan (04-16-2020), hafsa (04-16-2020), Interlock (04-16-2020), kanyB1 (04-16-2020), Manoo1010 (04-16-2020), Mehak48 (04-16-2020), sarslanrizvi (04-16-2020), shazi12 (04-16-2020), Sonu314 (04-16-2020), Unregistered (2)

18. #1040 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Busy

Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1310 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,119 Times in 2,747 Posts

Hello there my Fellow Members ,How are you doing ? I guess you are doing great ,

This is my Analysis on USD/CAD ,;

This pair shot uptrend yesterday from low of 1.3879 to high of 1.4136 covering a total of 253 pips ,for today a new high of 1.4136 is established but the best sell signal is to wait for the first bearish H1 or better-still H4 candle at this resistance region before making your sell entry ,if this high of 1.4132 is maintained ,your sell entry is about now , 1.4112 ,your S/L AT 1.4147 and your T/P at 1.3870 , all things being equal ,before the close of the week ,your harvest of pips will not be less than 242 ..LETS JUST WAIT AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS WITHIN THE NEXT FEW HOURS ,Let me wish you an exiting trading week
      It happens many time in our forex business carier that market conflicts with our exchange yet then abruptly showcase change its development and with that development we get a decent help in consequence of our exchanges dear companion now I am certain that in the event that you not close your exchange misfortune, at that point your exchange is running in acceptable benefit today advertise move so up thus quick and still usd cad is climbing.

19. The following 6 users say Thank You to Ahsanlovely for this useful post.

Bashir ahmed (04-16-2020), Benzone (04-16-2020), hafsa (04-16-2020), Mehak48 (04-16-2020), Unregistered (2)

Reply to thread
    Page 104 of 156 ... 99 102 103 104 105 106 109 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 15