• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 132 of 158 ... 127 130 131 132 133 134 137 ...
    Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 1574

Thread: Benzone's - Trading journal

1. #1311 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1943 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,005 Times in 4,496 Posts

Hello Members ,How is your trading week fairing ? Guess you are are getting the best out of your trade deals .

This is my analysis on USD/CAD pair for today ;

With low of 1.3460 established for today ,this pair is set for uptrend movement ,already the H4 candle of 12.00 hrs server time rejected sell ,with 1H bullish candle confirmation ,make your buy entry at 1.34754 ,your S/L at 1.34554 and your T/P at 1.35350 ,Lets see what happens in the market for next few hours . Our harvest of pips is sure if this analysis is in order ;Remember ,this pair has been selling for the past few weeks now with intermittent pullbacks .Let me wish you a wonderful weekend enjoyment ,full of fun .

2. The following 7 users say Thank You to Benzone for this useful post.

Amju (06-06-2020), dilawar niazi (06-07-2020), ForexGuru5 (06-07-2020), Kalex (06-05-2020), Nasiralvi (06-05-2020), PhilipOscar (06-05-2020), Sunnyleone (06-05-2020)

3. #1312 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Pensive

Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1034 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,819 Times in 2,966 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Benzone     
      Hello Members ,How is your trading week fairing ? Guess you are are getting the best out of your trade deals .

With low of 1.3460 established for today ,this pair is set for uptrend movement ,already the H4 candle of 12.00 hrs server time rejected sell ,with 1H bullish candle confirmation ,make your buy entry at 1.34754 ,your S/L at 1.34554 and your T/P at 1.35350 ,Lets see what happens in the market for next few hours . Our harvest of pips is sure if this analysis is in order ;Remember ,this pair has been selling for the past few weeks now with intermittent pullbacks .Let me wish you a wonderful weekend enjoyment ,full of fun .
      Thanks for appreciation regarding my journal.You are right that pivot point strategy works nicely if we have realistic money management plan + we know and longer time trend of the pair which we select for trading.Usd/Cad would be bearish from next week because they are touching there monthly trend line channel resistance.
      I will show updated analysis and signals next week don't forget to review it
      Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to Sunnyleone for this useful post.

Benzone (06-05-2020), PhilipOscar (06-05-2020)

5. #1313 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Goofy

PhilipOscar has a reputation beyond repute PhilipOscar has a reputation beyond repute PhilipOscar has a reputation beyond repute PhilipOscar has a reputation beyond repute PhilipOscar has a reputation beyond repute PhilipOscar has a reputation beyond repute PhilipOscar has a reputation beyond repute PhilipOscar has a reputation beyond repute PhilipOscar has a reputation beyond repute PhilipOscar has a reputation beyond repute PhilipOscar has a reputation beyond repute PhilipOscar's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      637 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,514 Times in 1,649 Posts

today USD/CAD gave a little surprise with the bearish pattern movement. it turns out the price has not been able to break the support 1.36074 and instead broke through EMA200 at the H1 timeframe so that while this timeframe USD/CAD can be said to be in an uptrend because prices have moved above EMA200

6. The Following User Says Thank You to PhilipOscar For This Useful Post:

Benzone (06-05-2020)

7. #1314 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

mixteen has a reputation beyond repute mixteen has a reputation beyond repute mixteen has a reputation beyond repute mixteen has a reputation beyond repute mixteen has a reputation beyond repute mixteen has a reputation beyond repute mixteen has a reputation beyond repute mixteen has a reputation beyond repute mixteen has a reputation beyond repute mixteen has a reputation beyond repute mixteen has a reputation beyond repute mixteen's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      208 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,001 Times in 1,235 Posts

Hello Members ,How was your Weekend ?

This is my Analysis for USD/CAD ;

The market opened with price 1.3776 ,moved upside to resistance region to create high for the day 1.3800 ,from this point ,decline started on this pair ,my entry was late because I was busy ,but because this pair will sell throughout this week ,traders can make their entry at 1.3750 ,your S/L at 1.3777 and your T/P at 1.3600 ,long term traders can take their profit below this region ,1.3450 because this decline will continue throughout the month . But to get started ,todays Daily bearish candle marks the beginning of this journey ,the week bearish candle would crown/establish this decline .Lets watch together what happens during this course of the week to see how my analysis turn out .Let me wish you an exiting trading week .
      A falling wedge ( bullish ) is forming after a
      long period of downtrend move.
      This could be a sign for a reversal!

Looking for the price to hold within the wedge
      for a LONG position.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mixteen For This Useful Post:

Benzone (06-05-2020)

9. #1315 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      8919 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 15,805 Times in 5,381 Posts

I feel the USDCAD will continuously show the bearish move and thus i feel that the pair may go towards the downtrend channel and can now touch the 1.3300 level within a small period of time .It will definitely come back but for now there is no sign for the pair to make any kind of bounce i personally feel looking at the h1 and h4 timeframe.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Kalex For This Useful Post:

Benzone (06-05-2020)

11. #1316 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Lonely

Nasiralvi has a reputation beyond repute Nasiralvi has a reputation beyond repute Nasiralvi has a reputation beyond repute Nasiralvi has a reputation beyond repute Nasiralvi has a reputation beyond repute Nasiralvi has a reputation beyond repute Nasiralvi has a reputation beyond repute Nasiralvi has a reputation beyond repute Nasiralvi has a reputation beyond repute Nasiralvi has a reputation beyond repute Nasiralvi has a reputation beyond repute Nasiralvi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      932 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,282 Times in 2,425 Posts

Hi friend!
      Hope you will be fine and collecting some profit from the market now a days. As the trend of the USDCAD is bearish and now in my opinion this trend will continue to the downside untill it touches the price level of 1.3000 because now this is moving towards the normal range as the affects of the Covid-19 decreased from the world and now the markets are again opening with the same passion as in the normal days.
      If you give me coffee I will return back the coffee come to my journal for latest update on Gold and Silver
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post14683025

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Nasiralvi For This Useful Post:

Benzone (06-05-2020)

13. #1317 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      In_Love

Angelina17 has a reputation beyond repute Angelina17 has a reputation beyond repute Angelina17 has a reputation beyond repute Angelina17 has a reputation beyond repute Angelina17 has a reputation beyond repute Angelina17 has a reputation beyond repute Angelina17 has a reputation beyond repute Angelina17 has a reputation beyond repute Angelina17 has a reputation beyond repute Angelina17 has a reputation beyond repute Angelina17 has a reputation beyond repute Angelina17's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      335 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,873 Times in 1,776 Posts

Post usdcad analysis

Hy dear Benzone's your update are very old. I suggest you that try to update your trading journal on daily basis. It will be profitable for you as well.
      Dear alright USDCAD pair approached our first waited target at 1.3450 yesterday and returned to fluctuate around 1.3500, noticing that stochastic loses its positive momentum gradually, waiting to motivate the price to resume the expected bearish trend for the upcoming sessions, which its targets extend to 1.3362 after surpassing the first target.

Therefore, we will continue to suggest the bearish trend that gets continuous support by the EMA50, reminding you that it is important to settle above 1.3612 to continue the expected decline.

14. #1318 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      Asleep

sugikdaeva has a spectacular aura about sugikdaeva has a spectacular aura about sugikdaeva's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      16 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello Members ,How was your Weekend ?

This is my Analysis for USD/CAD ;

The market opened with price 1.3776 ,moved upside to resistance region to create high for the day 1.3800 ,from this point ,decline started on this pair ,my entry was late because I was busy ,but because this pair will sell throughout this week ,traders can make their entry at 1.3750 ,your S/L at 1.3777 and your T/P at 1.3600 ,long term traders can take their profit below this region ,1.3450 because this decline will continue throughout the month . But to get started ,todays Daily bearish candle marks the beginning of this journey ,the week bearish candle would crown/establish this decline .Lets watch together what happens during this course of the week to see how my analysis turn out .Let me wish you an exiting trading week .
      hello friend, I really like your analysis, always focus and take care of your health.

see the movement of the USD / CAD yesterday I very much agree with your analysis, if tomorrow's movement according to the analysis I will continue to follow your analysis. greetings succes.

15. #1319 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1574 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 16,249 Times in 7,022 Posts

Assalamu Alaikum . Hope you are hard work in Forex trading market. Because you are stay at home due to Corona and maximum time spend in Forex trading market end my best wishes with you and your successful every field in your life USD/CAD is a generally excellent thought, this benefit is one of only a handful barely any advantages I had made my examination upon in the early today when the market opens. I imagine that we will see a greater amount of the selling on the USD/CAD , however the degree of 1.4012 will be so difficult for this resource for break, that is my anxiety right now. The best part to exchanging currently is for merchants to exchange this benefit cautious when it breaks beneath those level I made notice before.

16. The following 4 users say Thank You to dilawar niazi for this useful post.

Benzone (06-08-2020), ForexGuru5 (06-07-2020), Jam habib ahmad (06-08-2020), mt5010 (06-07-2020)

17. #1320 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Happy

ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1747 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,177 Times in 3,756 Posts

Good Morning I hope you are fine and doing well friend I had seen the analysis you made on United State dollar versus Canadian Dollar dear I had already shared that on my trading journal update that the momentum on this pair is to the downside but it would retrace a little bit in the start of the week to give us a clear direction to trade and Entry on that pair I hope you like the analysis wish you good luck have a great day.

18. The following 3 users say Thank You to ForexGuru5 for this useful post.

Benzone (06-08-2020), Jam habib ahmad (06-08-2020), mt5010 (06-07-2020)

Reply to thread
    Page 132 of 158 ... 127 130 131 132 133 134 137 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 15