• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 92 of 159 ... 87 90 91 92 93 94 97 ...

Thread: Benzone's - Trading journal

1. #911 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      922 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,226 Times in 3,287 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Benzone     
      Hello Great Forum Members ,GBP/USD eventually declined following the drop we saw yesterday . This decline commenced from high of 1.2945 to current low of 1.2859 covering a total of 86 pips . The technical formations on this pair supported sell ,support of 1.2822 may be the next target . Let me wish you an exiting trading week .
      Dear you are senior member of this forum and I hope your analysis will be right. Dear now gbpusd currency pair is trading at the level of 1.2883. In H1 time frame now this currency is bouncing to bullish side. Previous two hours it was moving strongly down but it can't break the support. Now this currency is moving to the buying direction and it will continue it's trend.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tahir ahmed For This Useful Post:

Benzone (02-27-2020)

3. #912 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Amazed

David Milan581 has a reputation beyond repute David Milan581 has a reputation beyond repute David Milan581 has a reputation beyond repute David Milan581 has a reputation beyond repute David Milan581 has a reputation beyond repute David Milan581 has a reputation beyond repute David Milan581 has a reputation beyond repute David Milan581 has a reputation beyond repute David Milan581 has a reputation beyond repute David Milan581 has a reputation beyond repute David Milan581 has a reputation beyond repute David Milan581's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1116 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,440 Times in 2,314 Posts

Hello Great Forum Members ,GBP/USD eventually declined following the drop we saw yesterday . This decline commenced from high of 1.2945 to current low of 1.2859 covering a total of 86 pips . The technical formations on this pair supported sell ,support of 1.2822 may be the next target . Let me wish you an exiting trading week .
      Sir, your point is right, I want us to open trading in it and looking at the support, we should work in it because if we use USDJPY If we do good trading in USDJPY then we can definitely do so well.

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to David Milan581 for this useful post.

Benzone (02-27-2020), Sunnyleone (03-11-2020)

5. #913 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      In_Love

Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      629 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,935 Times in 2,729 Posts

Scalping could be interesting if you know how to go about it.After identification of the direction of H4 of a chosen currency pair, wait patiently for H1 retracement,then use your 5M or 15M time frame span.Make your entry with 1M after careful calculation and close watch and exit at the end of your time span as the case may be. Depending on how good and smart you are,you may record nothing less than 1 to 50% profit at the close of H4. Let me wish you happy and eventful trading.
      I hope you are fine and want to give your opinion about gold Gold is currently present with 1645 current Alwar Next target 1659 may be better to buy If there is a reduction in the rate of gold, then the reduction in the rate of crude oil is doubtful, it is better to sell Crude oil . euro usdwill increase the rate of USDJPY will try to go upward. Buying is better. Chances seems to be increasing the rate of GBPUSD

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to Paro12 for this useful post.

Benzone (02-27-2020), Sunnyleone (03-11-2020), Zee Shan (02-28-2020)

7. #914 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Pensive

Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1060 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,826 Times in 2,968 Posts

GBP/USD
      pair dropped to fresh weekly lows, around the 1.2860 region in the last hour, albeit managed to recover few pips thereafter.
      The pair failed to capitalize on its early uptick to the 1.2945 region and took a turn for the worst after the UK published its Brexit negotiating mandate earlier during the European trading session.
      Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunnyleone For This Useful Post:

Wadda (02-28-2020)

9. #915 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      259 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,337 Times in 1,819 Posts

If you trade in GBPUSD, then GBPUSD is not doing in the mouth and today the market is open, today we can do good posting and make good soap in it. I think we should give posting on this day, because the market is closed today

10. The Following User Says Thank You to kaamranaahmed For This Useful Post:

Benzone (03-10-2020)

11. #916 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1952 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,056 Times in 4,528 Posts

Hello Forum Members ,

This is my Analysis on GBP/USD ;

There is a powerful pullback on this pair presently ,from high of 1.3199 to current low of 1.2980 covering a total of 220 pips .,with a staggering bearish Daily .Between now and tomorrow ,this pair will resume bullish trend .In fact ,the first H4 bullish candle marks the beginning of a reversal trend .Interested traders should watch out for this signal before making there buy entry .All things being equal ,tomorrow Daily candle is expected to be bullish . Let me wish you a wonderful trading week .
      Attached Images  

12. The following 7 users say Thank You to Benzone for this useful post.

Ahmed12 (03-11-2020), ForexGuru5 (03-11-2020), Heals (03-11-2020), kaamranaahmed (03-11-2020), Kinza128 (03-10-2020), tahir ahmed (03-10-2020), tender (03-11-2020)

13. #917 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Angry

Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3289 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 17,066 Times in 5,277 Posts

Hello Forum Members ,

There is a powerful pullback on this pair presently ,from high of 1.3199 to current low of 1.2980 covering a total of 220 pips .,with a staggering bearish Daily .Between now and tomorrow ,this pair will resume bullish trend .In fact ,the first H4 bullish candle marks the beginning of a reversal trend .Interested traders should watch out for this signal before making there buy entry .All things being equal ,tomorrow Daily candle is expected to be bullish . Let me wish you a wonderful trading week .
      FC notice today's Movement in the current movement on the Great Britain pound versus US dollar prices nicely rejected of testing the resistance level of 3200 and still the cells are found in the market in prices again break the level of 300 and still trading blue in the 50 day moving average is also show a loud the price to to take the pressure of sellers and if once the price is closed below the 50 day moving average then there are the maximum chances that price is Catching the next level of 2760

14. The following 3 users say Thank You to Kinza128 for this useful post.

Benzone (03-10-2020), ForexGuru5 (03-11-2020), tahir ahmed (03-10-2020)

15. #918 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      922 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,226 Times in 3,287 Posts

Hello Forum Members ,

I am making analysis of currency pairs in H1 time frame. GBP/USD currency pair is famous among all the forex traders. At current time current price of this currency pair is 1.2942. Today this currency was bearish and moving to selling side. Dear I don't think this currency pair will gain the power to become bullish. No buying signals are available so we can sell this currency pair for long time for making good profit.

16. The following 2 users say Thank You to tahir ahmed for this useful post.

Benzone (03-10-2020), ForexGuru5 (03-11-2020)

17. #919 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      259 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,337 Times in 1,819 Posts

Hello Forum Members ,

Good morning my dear friends Dude sir, I Aggregate this mobile of yours and I am also sure that it is currently on 1 2910 and it can moment anywhere According to my Naal Eyes, it can bend the face above and it can definitely touch the team.

18. The following 2 users say Thank You to kaamranaahmed for this useful post.

Benzone (03-26-2020), ForexGuru5 (03-11-2020)

19. #920 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Happy

ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1757 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,179 Times in 3,756 Posts

Hello Forum Members ,

Hello friend good morning I hope you are fine and doing great in your trading business dear I had already be shared this trade Idea on British pound versus USD on my trading journal update you should visit that the price is running with in a channel of daily time frame and I am updating my trading journal for the last two days that price had the maximum potential to go to the downside and will look for the price pattern and if that happen then we will trade the pair to the downside and exactly that happen price came back aggressively to the downside and now the prices at 1.2900 level I am expecting a 150 PIP more fall to touch 1.2750 level from where we will see that price of this pair go to the upside or to the downside I hope that help wish you a great day.

20. The following 2 users say Thank You to ForexGuru5 for this useful post.

Benzone (03-26-2020), tender (03-11-2020)

Reply to thread
    Page 92 of 159 ... 87 90 91 92 93 94 97 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 15