• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 95 of 159 ... 90 93 94 95 96 97 100 ...

Thread: Benzone's - Trading journal

1. #941 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Inspired

Idrak has much to be proud of Idrak has much to be proud of Idrak has much to be proud of Idrak has much to be proud of Idrak has much to be proud of Idrak has much to be proud of Idrak has much to be proud of Idrak has much to be proud of Idrak's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      43 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,027 Times in 377 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Benzone     
      Hello Mate ,This is my analysis on GBP/USD ,it may be near accurate ,since Monday this pair refused to sell ,despite threatening bearish signals but the resistance region 1.2483 is not altered . For today the much expected drop is imminent ,The H4 candle has rejected buy this sell would continue until we achieve a fully bearish Daily candle to support yesterday bearish Daily .Lets wait and watch with keen interest what happens in the next few hours Do enjoy the rest of your trading DAY .
      GBPUSD is right now a bit confusing to me because i was expecting some correction to 1.2250 level but GBPUSD is not coming down and again it has moved up and now i feel afraid to take a buy position at such high level so i think that i will wait for a more clear price action and i will enter from a lower price or if a breakout to the upside happens.

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to Idrak for this useful post.

Benzone (04-02-2020), Hande (04-02-2020), HarleyQuinn (04-02-2020)

3. #942 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Angelic

HarleyQuinn has a reputation beyond repute HarleyQuinn has a reputation beyond repute HarleyQuinn has a reputation beyond repute HarleyQuinn has a reputation beyond repute HarleyQuinn has a reputation beyond repute HarleyQuinn has a reputation beyond repute HarleyQuinn has a reputation beyond repute HarleyQuinn has a reputation beyond repute HarleyQuinn has a reputation beyond repute HarleyQuinn has a reputation beyond repute HarleyQuinn has a reputation beyond repute HarleyQuinn's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      157 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,879 Times in 1,069 Posts

Hello Mate ,This is my analysis on GBP/USD ,it may be near accurate ,since Monday this pair refused to sell ,despite threatening bearish signals but the resistance region 1.2483 is not altered . For today the much expected drop is imminent ,The H4 candle has rejected buy this sell would continue until we achieve a fully bearish Daily candle to support yesterday bearish Daily .Lets wait and watch with keen interest what happens in the next few hours Do enjoy the rest of your trading DAY .
      Hey.
      Hello greetings for us ,the you are this analysis very good I am read you are those full post then I decided those spot today created buiyng pressured.
      Today o seen those spot crossed the degit of 1.2450 ,so for I think those spot ranging movemnt moved as 1st of broke those movement ranging level then decide any decisions.
      Harley's Quinn

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to HarleyQuinn for this useful post.

Benzone (04-02-2020), Hande (04-02-2020)

5. #943 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Cold

FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      437 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,088 Times in 1,632 Posts

Indeed, GBP/USD have been bullish today and it looks like it is heading to the top of the channel this week. The pair took last week to consolidate after such a sharp fall. However, there seems to be quite some resistance forming around 1.2250 area and if this breaks then price can easily get to 1.2483 but if not, a drop back to 1.2340 is expected.

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to FX Jackson for this useful post.

Benzone (04-03-2020), bhai001 (04-03-2020), Luckytrader111 (04-03-2020)

7. #944 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1952 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,046 Times in 4,525 Posts

Hello Forum Members ,How are you doing ? Just as I predicted ,GBP/USD pair started dropping since yesterday .Smart traders that had early entry should be on floating profit by now .This drop would continue today ,It has even started ,from 1.2401 to present low of 1.2325 covering about 75 pips already .All things being equal ,I am expecting a prolong drop that would approach support 1.2220 . Remember ,NFP comes up at 15.30 server time ,be prepared for a pullback on this pair so that you will not be caught unaware . Let me wish you a profitable trading day .
      Attached Images  

8. The following 9 users say Thank You to Benzone for this useful post.

Ahmed12 (04-03-2020), ForexGuru5 (04-03-2020), fragile (04-03-2020), FX Jackson (04-03-2020), Hande (04-03-2020), malik999 (04-03-2020), Paro12 (04-03-2020), ShantiMan (04-03-2020), tender (04-03-2020)

9. #945 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Angelic

Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3846 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 16,718 Times in 4,511 Posts

Hello Forum Members ,How are you doing ? Just as I predicted ,GBP/USD pair started dropping since yesterday .Smart traders that had early entry should be on floating profit by now .This drop would continue today ,It has even started ,from 1.2401 to present low of 1.2325 covering about 75 pips already .All things being equal ,I am expecting a prolong drop that would approach support 1.2220 . Remember ,NFP comes up at 15.30 server time ,be prepared for a pullback on this pair so that you will not be caught unaware . Let me wish you a profitable trading day .
      Is this is your real account or the bonus account than I will recommended you to please use the stop loss because the risk involved in these trades is very high, but easily you can collect the profits of the 50 pips from these bearish trades because still it has not tested the bottom of this range/consolidation.

10. The following 6 users say Thank You to Hande for this useful post.

Ahmed12 (04-03-2020), Benzone (04-03-2020), FX Jackson (04-03-2020), ShantiMan (04-03-2020), Unregistered (2)

11. #946 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Doh

ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2457 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 18,926 Times in 5,993 Posts

I am fine and I'll be waiting my bonus I hope very soon our weekly bonuswhen my weekly bonus added my trading account then I am continue my trading and I have sold the currency pair of GBP USDanyway gbpusd sideways and yesterday fast of heat our side way is high then suddenly fell down and now he is running below support sideways.
      ShantiMan Trading journal
      Touch Here

12. The following 3 users say Thank You to ShantiMan for this useful post.

Benzone (04-03-2020), FX Jackson (04-03-2020), Hande (04-03-2020)

13. #947 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Cold

FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      437 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,088 Times in 1,632 Posts

GBPUSD has hit support at 1.2220 in its wide range and now this pair is moving up to resistance which it will likely hit anytime soon at 1.2325 . This is my view on NU and yes it corresponds with your buy trade. Your trade should be in little profit now as price has gone up about 6 pips from your entry level. All that is Left to do now is wait for the trade to play out. Good luck!

14. The following 6 users say Thank You to FX Jackson for this useful post.

Benzone (04-03-2020), bhai001 (04-03-2020), Hande (04-03-2020), Lucky boy (04-03-2020), Luckytrader111 (04-03-2020), ShantiMan (04-03-2020)

15. #948 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Psychedelic

Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      806 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,424 Times in 2,779 Posts

THE chart of GBP USD in my analysis is that the it is MAKING the solid BULL trend because the it is much time to selling and now it is week for the trend change to the BULL. GBP USD and cost got hopped into 1.3044 high which was actually a major move cost was comes beneath 1.3100. According to me that it is a good OPPORTUNITY for a better PROFIT.CHART of the GBP USD is making the SOLID BULLISH and IN My Views It,s Resistance level is 1.3150 and if any body want to trade on it then open the sell trade on it and hope you can get more profit on it and this is a good opportunity for the trade on GBP USD .

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucky boy For This Useful Post:

Benzone (04-03-2020)

17. #949 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2968 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 32,057 Times in 12,597 Posts

good day brother
      GBP/USD is consolidating earnings due to the fact the market is searching for and selling above the 50 and 100 SMAs. Bulls need a continuation of the robust bullish momentum thru way of breaking above the 1.2444/1.2500 resistance region en path within the course of the 1.2600 decide on the equal time as help can be predicted close to the 1.2350, 1.2280 and 1.2130 fee tiers.

18. The following 2 users say Thank You to fragile for this useful post.

Benzone (04-03-2020), dilawar niazi (04-03-2020)

19. #950 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Psychedelic

Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      806 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,424 Times in 2,779 Posts

GBPUSD was flying upwards for a few months but I think now its flight is over and throwers are over, I think there is a chance to sell and we should sell In my opinion, this one further down will go to1. 28000 and it will go down further because we are getting opportunities to sellThe next month will also give us a great opportunity to sell it, but if we work with the understanding that we will benefit from it. I think now is a great opportunity to sell it and sell and take advantage

20. The following 4 users say Thank You to Lucky boy for this useful post.

Ahmed12 (04-03-2020), Benzone (04-03-2020), dilawar niazi (04-03-2020), tender (04-03-2020)

Reply to thread
    Page 95 of 159 ... 90 93 94 95 96 97 100 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 15