• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 97 of 132 ... 92 95 96 97 98 99 102 ...

Thread: Benzone's - Trading journal

1. #961 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      1843 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,606 Times in 3,732 Posts

Hello Great Forum Members ,

This is my analysis on AUD/USD for this Week ;
      There was a pullback on this pair that terminated with high of 0.6213 ,the Week that passed appeared bearish establishing a sure sell signal , A closer look at the chart show us this bearish movement will continue today .The first H4 BEARISH CANDLE marks the beginning of this sell ,all things being equal ,the high of 0.6049 may not be altered for today because the high of H1 candle already rejected buy . With your S/L AT 0.6049 ,YOUR ENTRY point is about now 0.6015 ,your T/P at 0.5780 especially for long term traders , Sit back and relax ,enjoy a bountiful harvest of pips this week .
      Attached Images    

2. The following 8 users say Thank You to Benzone for this useful post.

Awantaha (04-06-2020), Boss12 (04-06-2020), dilawar niazi (04-07-2020), Miral ch (04-06-2020), nikhil_rrane (04-06-2020), Sami503 (04-06-2020), Sunnyleone (04-06-2020), Unregistered (1)

3. #962 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Pensive

Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      950 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,383 Times in 2,787 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Benzone     

There was a pullback on this pair that terminated with high of 0.6213 ,the Week that passed appeared bearish establishing a sure sell signal , A closer look at the chart show us this bearish movement will continue today .The first H4 BEARISH CANDLE marks the beginning of this sell ,all things being equal ,the high of 0.6049 may not be altered for today because the high of H1 candle already rejected buy . With your S/L AT 0.6049 ,YOUR ENTRY point is about now 0.6015 ,your T/P at 0.5780 especially for long term traders , Sit back and relax ,enjoy a bountiful harvest of pips this week .
      AUD/USD looking so great and we should sit tight for adaptation and I imagine that you should attempt to sell here and approach the trendline and put your stop misfortune over the trendline and leave the exchange and you should examination appropriately in the event that this goes in support of you, at that point mate you are procuring some acceptable huge benefit and your hazard reward,today is market and afterward we couldn't ready to open an exchange
      Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to Sunnyleone for this useful post.

Awantaha (04-06-2020), Benzone (04-06-2020), Boss12 (04-06-2020)

5. #963 Collapse Post
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Boss12 will become famous soon enough Boss12's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

You have sent good analysisabout AUDUSD, about this, I think the next target will be the top side. It was down for a long time, but now its next target is very high, so set the top side up

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to Boss12 for this useful post.

Awantaha (04-06-2020), Benzone (04-06-2020)

7. #964 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      297 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,040 Times in 1,935 Posts

Dear friend I hope you are fine and enjoying your analysis and trading on the first trading day of the week dear friend trillion dollar versus Canadian Dollar currency pair is moving chal side but I think we should wait for tomorrow news on Australian Dollar interest rate decision I hope then Australian Dollar will be strong and make a good bullish movement against USD

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Awantaha For This Useful Post:

Benzone (04-06-2020)

9. #965 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Sami503 has a reputation beyond repute Sami503 has a reputation beyond repute Sami503 has a reputation beyond repute Sami503 has a reputation beyond repute Sami503 has a reputation beyond repute Sami503 has a reputation beyond repute Sami503 has a reputation beyond repute Sami503 has a reputation beyond repute Sami503 has a reputation beyond repute Sami503 has a reputation beyond repute Sami503 has a reputation beyond repute Sami503's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      132 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,349 Times in 1,079 Posts

Good morning all the respected members of this forum I hope you all will be fine and enjoy your trading on first day of market opening often we see that market remains slow so that is happening with audusd as you share analysis I also agree with you but first target is 0.6200 after that we can except 0.6000 so better is that wait for market direction current situation has no specific direction

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sami503 For This Useful Post:

Benzone (04-06-2020)

11. #966 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

nikhil_rrane has a reputation beyond repute nikhil_rrane has a reputation beyond repute nikhil_rrane has a reputation beyond repute nikhil_rrane has a reputation beyond repute nikhil_rrane has a reputation beyond repute nikhil_rrane has a reputation beyond repute nikhil_rrane has a reputation beyond repute nikhil_rrane has a reputation beyond repute nikhil_rrane has a reputation beyond repute nikhil_rrane has a reputation beyond repute nikhil_rrane has a reputation beyond repute nikhil_rrane's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      1288 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,193 Times in 1,270 Posts

AUD/USD has no scope to move upside but it moves bullish due to the weakness in the dollar but fundamentally australian dollar is also weak so it is better to sell this pair as this time dollar and gold are acting as safe heaven and we can see drastic moves on those pairs. 0.5500 is one of the big level if its broken then we may see sharp fall on this pair. if 0.6000 broken upside then we may enter in bullish scenario.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to nikhil_rrane For This Useful Post:

Benzone (04-06-2020)

13. #967 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Daring

Miral ch has a brilliant future Miral ch has a brilliant future Miral ch has a brilliant future Miral ch has a brilliant future Miral ch has a brilliant future Miral ch has a brilliant future Miral ch has a brilliant future Miral ch has a brilliant future Miral ch has a brilliant future Miral ch has a brilliant future Miral ch has a brilliant future Miral ch's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      204 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,642 Times in 1,045 Posts

As in the long time frame we see it's trend in the bearish upto the mark so it's a bears movement that has been followed by the sellers to took a right position to enter in the market as most of the invester have a good time frame it's next target would touch its support to get green pips in the market a slow movement and SL and tP must be placed here

Nothing can make you successful except yourself""

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Miral ch For This Useful Post:

Benzone (04-06-2020)

15. #968 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      1843 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,606 Times in 3,732 Posts

Hello Great Forum Members ,My sincere guess is that you are having a fruitful trading day

This is my analysis on USD/CAD ;
      With a low of 1.3944 ,there is a powerful pullback that approached resistance region 1.4027 covering a total of over 80 pips ,the time is now to take advantage of sell entry , at 1.4009 ,your S/L at 1.4027 and your T/P at 1.3940 ,IF your entry is early enough ,you should expect good harvest of pips .Let me wish you an exiting trading week .
      Attached Images  

16. The following 6 users say Thank You to Benzone for this useful post.

David Milan581 (04-07-2020), flowerhsp (04-07-2020), Mahnoor jee (04-07-2020), Mr Kingkong (04-07-2020), Sonu314 (04-07-2020), Unregistered (1)

17. #969 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Yeehaw

Mr Kingkong has a reputation beyond repute Mr Kingkong has a reputation beyond repute Mr Kingkong has a reputation beyond repute Mr Kingkong has a reputation beyond repute Mr Kingkong has a reputation beyond repute Mr Kingkong has a reputation beyond repute Mr Kingkong has a reputation beyond repute Mr Kingkong has a reputation beyond repute Mr Kingkong has a reputation beyond repute Mr Kingkong has a reputation beyond repute Mr Kingkong has a reputation beyond repute Mr Kingkong's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      479 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,420 Times in 2,264 Posts

Hello Great Forum Members ,My sincere guess is that you are having a fruitful trading day

With a low of 1.3944 ,there is a powerful pullback that approached resistance region 1.4027 covering a total of over 80 pips ,the time is now to take advantage of sell entry , at 1.4009 ,your S/L at 1.4027 and your T/P at 1.3940 ,IF your entry is early enough ,you should expect good harvest of pips .Let me wish you an exiting trading week .
      To some extent, you are correct that usd wants the Canadian Dollar Savas down. And if other Canadian dollar rates fall, then we should sell such pairs and it would be better to sell because we will have a forbidden function If we buy associated with it then it may suffer loss It would be better if I tell my friend that selling the real Canadian dollars can be the best.
      ...Mr.KingKong Trading Journal...
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13689623
      Guess trend section ....payment proof .....

18. The following 2 users say Thank You to Mr Kingkong for this useful post.

Benzone (04-07-2020), Mahnoor jee (04-07-2020)

19. #970 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Mahnoor jee has a reputation beyond repute Mahnoor jee has a reputation beyond repute Mahnoor jee has a reputation beyond repute Mahnoor jee has a reputation beyond repute Mahnoor jee has a reputation beyond repute Mahnoor jee has a reputation beyond repute Mahnoor jee has a reputation beyond repute Mahnoor jee has a reputation beyond repute Mahnoor jee has a reputation beyond repute Mahnoor jee has a reputation beyond repute Mahnoor jee has a reputation beyond repute Mahnoor jee's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      470 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,847 Times in 2,691 Posts

It's nice and well analytical post. USD CAD is trading at the value of 1.4003 at this time and it is continuously going down from the value of 1.4262 from yesterday and from my point of analysis it will go down and it will go towards the value of 1.4000 so I will suggest sell trade on this currency pair at this scenario and sell will be the best option on trading at this currency pair. Wishing you good luck for good trading. Have a nice trading and I hope that you will earn good amount of profit from trading at it.

20. The following 4 users say Thank You to Mahnoor jee for this useful post.

Abdul Rauf Malhi (04-07-2020), Benzone (04-07-2020), Mian gee (04-07-2020), Wadda (04-07-2020)

Reply to thread
    Page 97 of 132 ... 92 95 96 97 98 99 102 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 12