Thread: Forex Halal or Haram? (Part 9)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Blah

ajk33 is on a distinguished road ajk33's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1274 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes i agree with you that forex earning is halal for all and i think any one can earn forex money as a halal earning. because in forex we have chance to get loss or profit both. so we have risk and that is why forex income is halal.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6144 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 26,816 Times in 6,576 Posts

this controversial question Forex is hallal or not. someone think this is not legal business and some one think this is legal business. according to me as here loss and profit so this is legal and hallal business. but trading must with swap.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

elias ali is on a distinguished road elias ali's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      234 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

there is a hadith and ayat of Quran that interest is forbidden but business is halal.forex is a pure business. there is a high risk also. you may empty in this business. so this business is totally halal. the famous lecturer d. jaker naik also said that this business is halal.

Banned
      I am:
      Cheeky

zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2946 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,590 Times in 494 Posts

yes!forex trading income is halal.in this business we do real work for the purpose of earning money.if you use swap free account for trading then your earning from this business is halal.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Lonely

shomu08 will become famous soon enough shomu08's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      281 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In insta Forex there is a option swap free Muslim account. In Forex market we are not trading any things tings which is not ''Halal''. It we do not trade any ''Haram'' things than I think it is a ''Halal'' business. After all I want to know this From an ''Alam'' who have enough knowledge about Islam and Forex.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Angelic

Claw will become famous soon enough Claw's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      717 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

As far as i know i think and believe that forex is a halal business. I think its really important for a muslim traders. Before opening a trading account we have to avoid swap in order to keep it halal. Thanks..
      OUR LIFE IS MADE BY THE DEATH OF OTHERS..

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Cheerful

nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1316 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      3 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,703 Times in 1,562 Posts

So far I found, Forex is a business, it has profit and loss. There is no point you are taking only profit or only loss. And you have to do hard work as well for earning, which is makes in more pure. All of them are supported by halal business. But only thing I found is problematic is its addiction. You have leave its addiction otherwise every thing ruins.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cheerful

biswanath will become famous soon enough biswanath's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      437 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think that it is 100% halal income in the world. All Muslim people have need a halal income for his life. In Islam interest is haram but forex business is not haram it is halal income for Muslim people. If we open a swep free account.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Tehreem Sundas is an unknown quantity at this point Tehreem Sundas's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      198 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

well i think that the forex business is totally halal if we use the swap free account i think its a good question you have asked but we should must be careful in these things that either it is halal or haram...........

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Doh

ayushsrk is on a distinguished road ayushsrk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      699 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ajk33     
      yes i agree with you that forex earning is halal for all and i think any one can earn forex money as a halal earning. because in forex we have chance to get loss or profit both. so we have risk and that is why forex income is halal.
      Here in the trade market there is always a chance for major profits with risks as well.Now it totally depends on the trader himself whether he is going to lose or gain major sum of profits in his trades for sure,so the trader needs to always work hard.

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 17 1 2 3 4 7 ...