• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1162 of 1226 ... 1157 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1167 ...
    Results 11,611 to 11,620 of 12256

Thread: OnePoint‎'s - Trading journal (2)

1. #11611 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

Yellowstone has a reputation beyond repute Yellowstone has a reputation beyond repute Yellowstone has a reputation beyond repute Yellowstone has a reputation beyond repute Yellowstone has a reputation beyond repute Yellowstone has a reputation beyond repute Yellowstone has a reputation beyond repute Yellowstone has a reputation beyond repute Yellowstone has a reputation beyond repute Yellowstone has a reputation beyond repute Yellowstone has a reputation beyond repute Yellowstone's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      160 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,384 Times in 1,180 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by OnePoint     
      MY TOTAL PROFIT OF $51 MADE FROM EURAUD AND AUDNZD PAIR MARKETS UPDATE

Hello traders, I have closed my trade positions on the euraud and audnzd pair markets as said in my previous post on this journal. I should have waited for my take profit price level targets but I needed to be out so as to maintain and keep my last week bonus of $43 and which is a good ideology and assessment to me because I want it to be added to this week 21 bonus on the way. Congratulations to you friends and myself. Cheers!

Perhaps, friends we should ensure we stay home if necessary and keeping to the WHO guidelines on covid-19 global pandemic prevention by taking the necessary measures against the novel coronal virus infection. Furthermore, all traders need proper risk management plan to succeed at the trading period end. I wish you more of green pips in your respective trading activities and performance. Well done mate and good job mate. Cheers!

Hello dear Trader. How are you? I am sure that you are fine and doing much well to make analysis with your fundamental and technical knowledge. Thats nice and awesome trading history from your side, you are a very good trader and congratulation for your some small profit. Your trading style is different than other's trader. All the best friend and good luck for your next analysis, because I will be wait for your analysis.

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to Yellowstone for this useful post.

global20 (05-22-2020), Shaheryar (05-22-2020)

3. #11612 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

global20 has much to be proud of global20 has much to be proud of global20 has much to be proud of global20 has much to be proud of global20 has much to be proud of global20 has much to be proud of global20 has much to be proud of global20 has much to be proud of global20 has much to be proud of global20's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      106 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,161 Times in 555 Posts

MY EURAUD PAIR MARKET BUYING TRADE AND AUDNZD PAIR MARKET SELLING TRADE POSITIONS PROFITS UPDATE

Hello traders, I quickly want to inform you all friends that I'm still in the active trading of the euraud pair market buying positions and of course also the selling of audnzd pair market as well as seen below and I will monitor these markets very carefully to ensure that I come out profitably with losing by Almighty God grace. You can still sell the audnzd pair market from now too as this asset will reach down to the 1.0600 from the 1.0700 and 1.0688 areas. What's your opinion and suggestions on these two markets?

Perhaps, friends we should ensure we stay home if necessary and keeping to the WHO guidelines on covid-19 global pandemic prevention by taking the necessary measures against the novel coronal virus infection. Furthermore, all traders need proper risk management plan to succeed at the trading period end. I wish you more of green pips in your respective trading activities and performance. Well done mate and good job mate. Cheers!
      so you have another EURAUD trade which was really giving good profit overall 36$ of profit is huge thing and i believe that price of EURAUD can move back below 1.6700 today , there is so many swing trade we have seen in past few days so this is really impoarnt for us to follow the fundamental reports first.

by the way making consisting profit is really a success for you.

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to global20 for this useful post.

OnePoint (05-22-2020), Shaheryar (05-22-2020)

5. #11613 Collapse Post
      Forum VIP
      I am:
      Relaxed

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      4813 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 16,113 Times in 5,821 Posts

MY TOTAL PROFIT OF $51 MADE FROM EURAUD AND AUDNZD PAIR MARKETS UPDATE

Hello traders, I have closed my trade positions on the euraud and audnzd pair markets as said in my previous post on this journal. I should have waited for my take profit price level targets but I needed to be out so as to maintain and keep my last week bonus of $43 and which is a good ideology and assessment to me because I want it to be added to this week 21 bonus on the way. Congratulations to you friends and myself. Cheers!

This is really good profits and I am happy for you because it is not easy and it is one of the ways to motive and inspire us to start earning money too through doing the right things at all times. Keep it up and trade more profitably too!
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to penuelophir for this useful post.

7. #11614 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Inspired

OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      5787 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 24,997 Times in 7,721 Posts

MY $51 WITHDRAWAL REQUEST SUBMITTED UPDATE

Hello traders, I have submitted my withdrawal request of $51.31 and it's currently removed from my bonus account balance as seen below; having received the confirmatory first email to tat effect and once the second confirmatory email comes in then I will start trading again as deemed fit and necessary . Congratulations to you friends and myself once again. Cheers!

Attached Images      
      The World Best Grid Trader !

8. The following 11 users say Thank You to OnePoint for this useful post.

Akberahmed (05-22-2020), amiron56 (05-22-2020), global20 (05-22-2020), Shaheryar (05-22-2020), Unregistered (6), valour01 (05-22-2020)

9. #11615 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      756 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,582 Times in 2,333 Posts

Hello traders, I have submitted my withdrawal request of $51.31 and it's currently removed from my bonus account balance as seen below; having received the confirmatory first email to tat effect and once the second confirmatory email comes in then I will start trading again as deemed fit and necessary . Congratulations to you friends and myself once again. Cheers!

Wawo very nice and congratulations for very decent withdrawal. Also with running entries in profit. Hello my dear let my shared my thoughts about Usd versus Cad. In last we have face strong new about cad dollar and we have face bearish move on usdcad pair, now according to my opinion The price will come and retest this broken level at 3300.and then we are looking for the target of 3050.according to my opinion we are wait rested don't jump the trade. We have to wait for good time. So patience gave you 300 pipe on usdcad. So trade with patience. Best of luck.
      Akberahmed,s Jounal

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to Akberahmed for this useful post.

11. #11616 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      743 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,665 Times in 2,917 Posts

congratulations mate and im happy you making good profits in your trading. thank you for sharing this with us and i hope you continue to share with us your wealth of experience as we are willing to learn from you daily. thank you and remember to be safe out there.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to valour01 For This Useful Post:

OnePoint (05-22-2020)

13. #11617 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Amused

MT5RockeR has a reputation beyond repute MT5RockeR has a reputation beyond repute MT5RockeR has a reputation beyond repute MT5RockeR has a reputation beyond repute MT5RockeR has a reputation beyond repute MT5RockeR has a reputation beyond repute MT5RockeR has a reputation beyond repute MT5RockeR has a reputation beyond repute MT5RockeR has a reputation beyond repute MT5RockeR has a reputation beyond repute MT5RockeR has a reputation beyond repute MT5RockeR's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      257 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,265 Times in 949 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MT5 bozZdeviL     
      You made 100% profit in a short time, amazing mate!
      I will noted your trading journal. You sure that Gold will drop too far touch your TP?
      Haha, because i have same sell order in Gold.
      It seems to me that gold has formed a positive head and shoulders pattern on the hourly frame, which means that the price may be bullish in the short term, with that I do not recommend trading it now at least so that it can break the short term side movement range today or tomorrow so maybe you will have to wait Until next week

14. #11618 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      8206 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 42,526 Times in 11,730 Posts

MY EURAUD PAIR MARKET BUYING TRADE AND AUDNZD PAIR MARKET SELLING TRADE POSITIONS PROFITS UPDATE

Hello traders, I quickly want to inform you all friends that I'm still in the active trading of the euraud pair market buying positions and of course also the selling of audnzd pair market as well as seen below and I will monitor these markets very carefully to ensure that I come out profitably with losing by Almighty God grace. You can still sell the audnzd pair market from now too as this asset will reach down to the 1.0600 from the 1.0700 and 1.0688 areas. What's your opinion and suggestions on these two markets?

There is a piece of very important news for the Euro in the news calendar. From my past experience, I am sure that the euro will lose its sound power against all currencies. My advice to you to book your profit. Before anything else, I want to thank you. It’s amazing that all of your businesses are turning around for very good profits. To make a good decision about the strength of the euro you would read the news report to hold or close this business.
      +++ This is my Latest Journal Update++++

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post14530948

15. The Following User Says Thank You to amiron56 For This Useful Post:

OnePoint (05-22-2020)

16. #11619 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

global20 has much to be proud of global20 has much to be proud of global20 has much to be proud of global20 has much to be proud of global20 has much to be proud of global20 has much to be proud of global20 has much to be proud of global20 has much to be proud of global20 has much to be proud of global20's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      106 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,161 Times in 555 Posts

wow ! excellent mate, when i have seen that your trade of EURAUD and sometimes EURNZD all are really high spread of pair but you managed big profit earlier and now again 51$ of profit withdrawal , really huge amount for you. I wish i could do that like yours.

yes about covid19 we can see trump speech against WHO , he give timeline for 30 days action otherwise they will stop funding WHO.

17. The following 2 users say Thank You to global20 for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

18. #11620 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Inspired

OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      5787 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 24,997 Times in 7,721 Posts

GBPAUD PAIR MARKET TECHNICAL ANALYSIS UPDATE

Hello traders, it's seen that the bonus update for the week 21 is delayed till now because unlike the last week 20 bonus payment was done earlier than this period of time. Therefore, it is better for us to have patience as we will receive our bonuses today or tomorrow.

I'm happy that my $51.31 withdrawal request has been processed by instaforex broker and I have received it already in my bank account as usual and I want to say a very big thank you to instaforex broker and mt5 forum for their unflinching support and generosity.

Since, my withdrawal request is processed then I have decided to buy the gbpaud pair market from the 1.8660 and targeting the upper price key resistance price level at 1.8800 even though the price movement has fallen I still strongly believe that it will rise again. What's your opinion on gbpaud pair market?

Attached Images    
      The World Best Grid Trader !

19. The following 3 users say Thank You to OnePoint for this useful post.

Bibig (05-22-2020), HappyLife (05-22-2020), OfficialMA (05-22-2020)

Reply to thread
    Page 1162 of 1226 ... 1157 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1167 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 25