• Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 147 of 147 ... 142 145 146 147
    Results 1,461 to 1,462 of 1462

Thread: fembizz‎'s - Trading journal (2)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1192 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,025 Times in 1,642 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fembizz     
      Yahoo!

Great friends in the house, I hope you are all fine and doing well in your endeavours. I like to inform you that trades all went to profits but I could not wait for their profit targets to reach before I took them away and rather bank the ones I have than letting them slip away.

I made another $31 today and I have submitted a withdrawal requests making 2 pending withdrawals and hopefully the 2 will be done today before the closing hour. Guys, if you are happy for me as last week was a margin call then show me some love with your appreciations. Thanks and God bless you all.
      Good afternoon dear thanks for sharing your progress about your trades , dear congratulations on this big profit dear again you take a high risk but this time your risk was in your favor and you make good profit dear you request for withdrawal of your profit this is very good and yes i hope your profit will be credit in your account soon as yet working time of finance department is not over and you will enjoy your both withdrawal soon.

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to cfd2forex for this useful post.

fembizz (Today), Financial (Today)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Busy

Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      866 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,062 Times in 1,193 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fembizz     
      Yahoo!

Great friends in the house, I hope you are all fine and doing well in your endeavours. I like to inform you that trades all went to profits but I could not wait for their profit targets to reach before I took them away and rather bank the ones I have than letting them slip away.

I made another $31 today and I have submitted a withdrawal requests making 2 pending withdrawals and hopefully the 2 will be done today before the closing hour. Guys, if you are happy for me as last week was a margin call then show me some love with your appreciations. Thanks and God bless you all.
      Hello my dear,
      Good evening my dear I and I am very happy to look that you are able to make some big profit from the market from a small account equity.
      I hope that you will be able to make some profit from the market in next few days because market giving us clear directions for short-term targets and it's really a great idea to sale and buy for only some pips and close trade early.
      But, you know that this week is very important by fundamental point of view as you know that G 20 meetings are held so it can also become the cause of high volatility in the market and it will giving us clear direction of the United State dollar for long term.
      So let's see what will be happen this mov can become the cause of high mortality and we always have need to be aware about any high impact fundamental news which can become the cause of our big loss. so only using proper stop loss and money management can become the cause of our safe trading.

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to Financial for this useful post.

fembizz (Today), Maheen8490 (Today)

Reply to thread
    Page 147 of 147 ... 142 145 146 147