• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 511 1 2 3 4 5 8 ...

Thread: fembizz‎'s - Trading journal (2)

1. #21 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1339 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,725 Times in 1,093 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fembizz     
      I quite appreciate your words mate but I strongly believe that what really matters is not the principle but the result at the end, I had started the journey on the balance of $101 and fearlessly made a profit of $94 in two days. I know more fully well on martingale as it is only bad when you have a long streak of trades sequence without the knowledge of letting go or accepting losses when occurred. I don't want to fight the market back and ready to take my loss when it occurs and enjoy my plan. Remember, there is no perfect strategy as non martingale traders also lose without a plan.
      Hmm, interesting I must say, I think I am beginning to understand your strategy better, once you can have a plan and there is discipline attached to it, nothing can be difficult to achieve, martingale is a scary strategy but since you have a good knowledge and also a super plan for accomplishing your goal, I believe the sky is your zenith, the grid system looks interesting from your explanation, maybe as you update your journal regularly with charts and reviews, I should get the root of what you are passing across here, but until then I wish you all the success in the world.

2. The following 4 users say Thank You to Neriah for this useful post.

fembizz (02-15-2018), Leonvic90 (02-15-2018), Oghale (02-15-2018), simisola (02-16-2018)

3. #22 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3950 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 14,633 Times in 3,502 Posts

nice trading concept you have here bro, i think when something is nothing working to our satisfaction we will have to evolve which is what you do, i wish you success in your trading endeavors, and i really hope i will learn alot from your trading journals, i hope this new strategy can also be apply to other pairs and not only works for gold trading

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sonibark For This Useful Post:

fembizz (02-15-2018)

5. #23 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Fine

catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1514 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,304 Times in 893 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Neriah     
      Hmm, interesting I must say, I think I am beginning to understand your strategy better, once you can have a plan and there is discipline attached to it, nothing can be difficult to achieve, martingale is a scary strategy but since you have a good knowledge and also a super plan for accomplishing your goal, I believe the sky is your zenith, the grid system looks interesting from your explanation, maybe as you update your journal regularly with charts and reviews, I should get the root of what you are passing across here, but until then I wish you all the success in the world.
      You should just forget about martingale if you would hid to my advice, martingale of any sort is not good for the traders that really want forex trading to be their business that will help them to always make living in life. We all have to make sure that we are working with a trading system that is not aggressive, it will help us to survive in the market at all time. We also have to make sure that we are working with a good trading training that will always make our work to attract improvement all the time.

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to catfish007 for this useful post.

fembizz (02-15-2018), Unregistered (2)

7. #24 Collapse Post
      Forum VIP
      I am:
      Inspired

fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4560 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 15,654 Times in 4,896 Posts

The eurusd trade hit its take profit and therefore the pending order trades for such pair will be deleted as they are no more valid. The gold trade is still on with its first leg trade as seen in the chart attached. Once again I will love to thank everyone that visit my journal to comment, but in order to avoid backwardness in my trading plan please note that I will not attend to any destructive criticism or any discouraging posts as common to traders in every forum. In conclusion, my trading plan is not only based on martingale as other phenomenon are inclusive so correct me or ask me to change my trading plan when you have the holy grail trading strategy. I wish you well.
      Attached Images  
      THE WORLD BEST FOREX GRID TRADER !

8. The following 4 users say Thank You to fembizz for this useful post.

Junior1994 (02-16-2018), NikitaBelle (02-16-2018), Oghale (02-15-2018), simisola (02-16-2018)

9. #25 Collapse Post
      Forum VIP
      I am:
      Inspired

fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4560 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 15,654 Times in 4,896 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sonibark     
      nice trading concept you have here bro, i think when something is nothing working to our satisfaction we will have to evolve which is what you do, i wish you success in your trading endeavors, and i really hope i will learn alot from your trading journals, i hope this new strategy can also be apply to other pairs and not only works for gold trading
      I sincerely appreciate your kind gesture and concern. The trading style is not employed only on gold as you can see from the last post that eurusd pair was traded and made its profit by the 1st leg trade.
      THE WORLD BEST FOREX GRID TRADER !

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to fembizz for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

11. #26 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Daring

Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2274 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,328 Times in 1,669 Posts

I really do like the confidence you resonate from this journal, and I see that people are really interested in knowing more about what you do, this strategy is looking interesting but I would want to be sure about it, your intentions is to continue using it right? I am asking because some people use a strategy for a start and then dump it later either because it no longer fit into their time schedule or maybe there are serious losses that put a halt to their account, martingale has been described as dangerous but highly profitable by most traders, seeing you combine it with grid methods is quite fascinating.

12. The following 8 users say Thank You to Leonvic90 for this useful post.

fembizz (02-16-2018), Oghale (02-15-2018), simisola (02-16-2018), Sixteen (02-15-2018), Unregistered (4)

13. #27 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

JANEIUMEDIA will become famous soon enough JANEIUMEDIA's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      298 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I have come to know that there is no holy grail in the Forex market that there is no strategy that has the ability to win all the times in the business . Every strategy in this market fells at some point and that is why we have been told to manage our risk very well before we trade to avoid losing all our investment .

14. The following 3 users say Thank You to JANEIUMEDIA for this useful post.

fembizz (02-16-2018), Unregistered (2)

15. #28 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Relaxed

Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1344 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,056 Times in 1,242 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JANEIUMEDIA     
      I have come to know that there is no holy grail in the Forex market that there is no strategy that has the ability to win all the times in the business . Every strategy in this market fells at some point and that is why we have been told to manage our risk very well before we trade to avoid losing all our investment .
      It is obviously clear that there is no holy grail in the forex market, you will have a very lengthy waiting period if that is the major reason you have joined forex trading, our strategy must have flaws for several reasons, it could that we have made a mistake while we tried to analyze or that after we have done a wonderful job, the market took a different turn that eventually gave is losses, nobody can get a perfect system, that only exists in the fantasy of the seeker.

16. The following 3 users say Thank You to Oghale for this useful post.

fembizz (02-16-2018), Leonvic90 (02-16-2018), simisola (02-16-2018)

17. #29 Collapse Post
      Forum VIP
      I am:
      Fine

GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5700 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,958 Times in 2,151 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fembizz     
      Hello mates, I am happy to open a new trading journal as I have demanded the old journal to be closed. In this new journal, there is nothing new in it that is not known to other traders. I will be strictly be trading with grid's trading pattern with combination of a limited 3 leg martingale double up sequence. I know I will lose and I will gain or stay to recover losses as these three things are foreknown without any fear or further pieces of advice from traders except such traders have the holy grail strategy. I have learnt and seen for so many years that no trader is perfect or with holy grail so therefore I have decided to forget about trading perfection or holy grail trading strategy but to have a serious trading plan and rules, hence in as much I enjoy trading and obeying the rules then I am all good and fine.
      There is indeed a 100% no need for a Forex trader Newbie to set out on a journey to find a Holy Grail to deliver all of the profits that they are dreaming of in this business. When i was a Newbie i dropped any system that gives me losses and i keep looking for any system that can give me profits everyday. This affected me negatively for a long time.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to GhostMode For This Useful Post:

fembizz (02-16-2018)

19. #30 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3576 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,688 Times in 793 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GhostMode     
      There is indeed a 100% no need for a Forex trader Newbie to set out on a journey to find a Holy Grail to deliver all of the profits that they are dreaming of in this business. When i was a Newbie i dropped any system that gives me losses and i keep looking for any system that can give me profits everyday. This affected me negatively for a long time.
      I also suffer the same fate by dumping any system that gives me lose but at the end of the day it was journey in futility because I never stayed with a singular system, I believe every trading system has both up and down but what matters most is that we should apply the right money management all the time.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to ehizmac For This Useful Post:

fembizz (02-16-2018)

Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 511 1 2 3 4 5 8 ...