• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: How can a complete beginner earn money from forex?

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Inspired

fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4287 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,200 Times in 633 Posts

Default How can a complete beginner earn money from forex?

Most beginners who are completely new to forex always wants to know how they can earn money from the forex market. This may not be a challenging question at all to most experienced traders. Many beginners will be delighted to know from the experienced traders.

The question is already fully explored with many answer.
      http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...1#post12757456
      Last edited by PhantomTrader79; 05-13-2018 at 08:06 AM.
      POSSIBILITIES ARE INFINITE IN THE FOREX MARKET, YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING !

2. Thanks under the first post will be ignored for the purpose of distribution of prizes
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Amused

ELKHOLY has a brilliant future ELKHOLY has a brilliant future ELKHOLY has a brilliant future ELKHOLY has a brilliant future ELKHOLY has a brilliant future ELKHOLY has a brilliant future ELKHOLY has a brilliant future ELKHOLY has a brilliant future ELKHOLY has a brilliant future ELKHOLY has a brilliant future ELKHOLY has a brilliant future ELKHOLY's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      323 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,799 Times in 486 Posts

Default Re: How can a complete beginner earn money from forex?

Forex is simply a forex trading market where you can sell online and buy foreign currencies against each other and take advantage of the changing price among different currencies to make a profit. Forex is the first means of investment and profit from the Internet and is very similar to the stock trading in the stock exchange with the difference that in Forex can trade and profit in very small amounts up to 5 US dollars only.
      Key things you need to be able to trade Forex
      1 - A computer or mobile connected to the Internet constantly.
      2 - Open an account with one of the Forex brokers and photograph and upload identification documents such as ID card or passport.
      3 - Download the trading platform is the program you will use for sale and purchase in your Forex market account such as MT4 platform or Meta Trader on the computer or mobile.
      4 - Follow up the analysis and recommendations for prices spread on the Internet and open deals and then wait for the price change in your favor to close the deal and make a profit.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Lonely

Hotovaga is a glorious beacon of light Hotovaga is a glorious beacon of light Hotovaga is a glorious beacon of light Hotovaga is a glorious beacon of light Hotovaga is a glorious beacon of light Hotovaga's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      288 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think that there will be two answer of this question of a complete beginner earn money from forex. I think the beginners in the forex market can earn with a short term luckly or can blow down their account in long term fores is the most risky and complecated online business where most of the traders can not easily success if they can not learn perfectly the knowledge of trading skills and strategy about forex. So, the beginners can never make money in long term and thery can make money for a chance or a short period for their lucky chance. Even in the forex market the professional traders have to wait for a long term to profit level or to make money where as sometimes the market can go against their trade..

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

ibikunle is a jewel in the rough ibikunle is a jewel in the rough ibikunle is a jewel in the rough ibikunle is a jewel in the rough ibikunle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      476 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,061 Times in 742 Posts

In my own opinion i think it can be very difficult for a complete beginner to earn from the Forex trading market, a Forex beginner aim shouldn't be to make profit in the market, yes we are all trading to make profit, but Forex market is in stages, and there are stages where we need to worry more about making profit and also there are stage where we have to worry about making profit, but in the beginning we need to learn in other to earn, and when we have acquire a very good trading knowledge, we can aim for profit.

but as a beginner we we insist on making profit, we can invest with the PAMM service of the professional traders or copy trades of the professional traders.

6. For the posts posted after 25.02.19 the likes will be displayed after 25.04.19.
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

bitcoinrush is a splendid one to behold bitcoinrush is a splendid one to behold bitcoinrush is a splendid one to behold bitcoinrush is a splendid one to behold bitcoinrush is a splendid one to behold bitcoinrush is a splendid one to behold bitcoinrush is a splendid one to behold bitcoinrush's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      691 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

A beginner that knows nothing about forex trading can as well make money through forex copy or allowing an experienced trader to trade for him. Forex copy allows you to copy trades from eexperienced traders and when the experienced traders make money, you make money as well and that is the beauty of it. In the forex copy system, when you subscribe to any of the traders as a copier, any trade the trader opens is automatically copied into your account and when the trade closes at a profit, a commission is being deducted from your account and the amount that is deducted depends on the trader's settings. That is why you have to check the trader's settings and his trading records in other for you to take a good decision.
      On the otherhand, it will better for a beginner to build his own strategy because he is going to make more money but the problem with building a strategy is that it takes time.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4781 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,143 Times in 894 Posts

Before a complete beginner can start earning money from the forex business, he should train himself for the worse because sometimes, we concentrate on trading with money making on mind without planning first, there are different categories of people in this business, by the time you trade with the consciousness that you wish to earn large amount of money, that would totally spoil everything that you have planned for, sometimes when we trade, it is because we saw an opportunity to earn very fast, unfortunately these things don't make the business profitable, if you want to trade with profitable outcome consistently, trade with money management on sight.

9. For the posts posted after 25.02.19 the likes will be displayed after 25.04.19.
    Reply to thread
    Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5