• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8 11 12 13

Thread: Everyone cannot make profit (part 12)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cool

fxlearner1 will become famous soon enough fxlearner1 will become famous soon enough fxlearner1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      239 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: Everyone cannot make profit (part 12)

Quote Originally Posted by Mats View Post
      Yes it is true that every one can not earn profit. It all because of money management if your poor in money management then its really hard for you to make profit. Better improve your risk reward raito then select a good trading strategy.
      Yes sure that its not such an easy task to earn green pips ever and no one can earn and keep green pips. Because without proper knowledge of money management no one can succeed because its what manages your risk to reward ratio. Your success is connected with your higher reward to risk. So always follow strict money management before trading forex.
      "**Earn Pips and Keep the Pips.One day you will master the market"

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Cold

rana shahid will become famous soon enough rana shahid will become famous soon enough rana shahid's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      110 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes every one can not make profit from forex trading but every that one can take profit who have an interest of learning and sufficient knowledge and experience of trading. Otherwise it is not an easy business that every trader take profit here. It needs a lot of trading skills and knowledge that give us a confidence of trading.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

sendams will become famous soon enough sendams's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      271 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I don't think that every forex trader cannot make profit,the only thing i know is that some forex traders can do better than others and it may take some forex traders more years to become good forex traders while some can start making profit within a very short possible time,and this could happen as a result of how serious successful trader is or could be because the other trader is lazy but to me every serious and hard working forex trader can make profit.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Inspired

ForexGuru5 has a brilliant future ForexGuru5 has a brilliant future ForexGuru5 has a brilliant future ForexGuru5 has a brilliant future ForexGuru5 has a brilliant future ForexGuru5 has a brilliant future ForexGuru5 has a brilliant future ForexGuru5 has a brilliant future ForexGuru5 has a brilliant future ForexGuru5 has a brilliant future ForexGuru5 has a brilliant future ForexGuru5's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      701 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,589 Times in 496 Posts

Yes profit can only be made by those people’s who have a desire to fight in any situation who take forex as a real business opportunity and work hard for that beacuse forex earning is not a bed of roses you have to pay for it your time money luxuries of life in order to obtain a better future for your self and your family.

5. Lamboghini
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

hmreaz55 is on a distinguished road hmreaz55's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      9 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

If every one will can make profit then forex market must destroy today or tomorrow.However,Forex trading market is not very easy way for earning for all.Forex trading is really very hard for all.If any trader wants to make profit then they must needed good quality-full trading skill and must be should idea on forex trading past and good strategy and good analysis knowledge and a good dependable money management.

Reply to thread
    Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8 11 12 13