• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: Which indicator to use for fast scalping in forex?

1. #1 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

IndicatorMan has a spectacular aura about IndicatorMan has a spectacular aura about IndicatorMan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      32 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Which indicator to use for fast scalping in forex?

Scalping is a trading style that is very fast and need high skill and a lot of experience. Using an indicator can help you succeed at scalping but which indicator is the best for fast scalping of 3 to 5 pips per trade?
      Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

2. The following 5 users say Thank You to IndicatorMan for this useful post.

Alexander Tatsumaki (03-09-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (03-08-2018), NikitaBelle (03-08-2018), Unregistered (2)

3. #2 Collapse Post
      I am:
      Asleep

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3964 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      12 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 31,757 Times in 7,567 Posts

Scalping is very dangerous for trader who will use it, more bigger their balance then more bigger their lot sizes that can be used. Some traders who do not have good money management will use full margin, this is will make their trade full risk of loss.
      We need to have learn the technical analysis first before use scalping, the technical analysis will determine and the basic of scalping technique to have good analysis.
      We need to have money mangement and discipline on it because you must realize that scalping techniques is really risky of loss.
      All indicators is good for trader to help the trader make a analysis. Indicators can predict where the market will move and given a signal for a traders because indicators it selves is read the past chart so we can more easily to conclude where the market will moves. There are so many indicators that has shared in the MT5 Forums for a traders who want to use scalping. First we must learn how to have technical analysis.
      You can visit here:
      Thread: [INFO] Here Are The Best Technical Indicators!

Spend more time to read and try this variable indicators shared by MT5 Forum members:
      Thread: INDEX of INDICATORS listed on MT5 Forex Community.

Scalping is risky techniques where trader must used high lot sizes in each order and the pips target is small, the each order must be closed in a short time. Now lets think using full margin is really have big risk of loss but many traders love this techniques is because they have opportunity to multiple they profit income in relative shot time. I have use this technique in the past but now i'm not longer use it anymore.
      I face difficulties when I want to close the order manually with the deadline time of the rules given by the broker.
      I face more difficulty when the order is closed because the take profit target is touched but it is break the rules because under the time of the rules given by the broker.
      A lot of traders who use scalping techniques do not really understand the new rules provided by brokers. Most of traders think there are some brokers who do not accept the scalping techniques but if we are more carefuly in understanding the rules from the broker it selves, the broker itselves allows scalping techniques but with a note, closing orders must be at least 2 up to 5 minutes. Now, scalping is not longer comfortable because a few years ago, the rules on scalping had significant changes. Many brokers are changing the rules about the closing time of the order. Lots of us find the scalper complains about the profit being canceled because they themselves violate the rules of closing orders under the rules that have been set, sad for scalpers like that do not realize it.
      More lowest the time frame we use, more difficult to analyze because of volatile is too fast. Prices go up and down quickly and erratically. It is really hard to adjust our analysis with any indicators, so we need to extra carefuly to read the indicators.

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to MT5 bozZdeviL for this useful post.

Alexander Tatsumaki (04-02-2018), blackberry10 (09-10-2018)

5. #3 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Bored

sentosa is a glorious beacon of light sentosa is a glorious beacon of light sentosa is a glorious beacon of light sentosa is a glorious beacon of light sentosa is a glorious beacon of light sentosa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      367 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

besides using MA, you can also use Parabolic SAR because this indicator exactly same with Moving Average or other indicator trend. It's just that Wilder created this indicator to eliminate the shortage of MA that is the nature of the curve that often occurs miss interpretation.

With SAR in the form of a point, the up or down trend becomes more definite and no longer gives rise to misinterpretation.

In SAR, when the price is in an ascending trend, the SAR point is below the price movement.

excess Parabolic SAR is the appearance of a point so as to facilitate someone in reading the state of the market. Traders simply see where the position of the SAR point whether below or above from the bar to know the trends that are happening.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sentosa For This Useful Post:

Alexander Tatsumaki (04-02-2018)

7. #4 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cool

Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4575 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,227 Times in 2,744 Posts

Which indicator to use for fast scalping in forex?
      That's a tough question. What i would say in general is to use a non-lagging one such as price. But price is simply not the only answer, there are forms of price and there is also the accompanying volume that comes with it. Olhc bars would be my choice if you asked me. Style is also something that you ask, yes style could be said to be the price action knowledge. How price does move with it's support and resistance, trend-lines and priceaction formations. Those placed on a fast timeframe would be my choice.

You ask for 3-5 pips per trade, that is not a lot. But really if that is the only thing that you ask for then maybe you could almost any indicator since many of them do give that amount in pips. The question i'd ask if how many pips would you accept if your position go the other way?
      I can't really be much more specific then that.

The Symbiosis mashed up Trading Journal
      <--

Winner of Best answers contest!

8. #5 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7618 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,845 Times in 2,624 Posts

i think that moving average indicators is the best indicators that we can use it while our trading with scalping system because it always help us too much to know the right way that we have to trade with it and at the same time depend on it we can open more trades with target 5 to 10 pips and when the price go against the moving average we have to close the trade.

so i see that moving average is the best indicator that we can use it with the scalping system

9. #6 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1361 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,983 Times in 1,002 Posts

I dont use scalping in my trading style but I read some usefull strategies about scalping using standard indicators, bollinger bands combined with envellope indicator can be very powerfull strategy for scalping, and also fractal indidicator can be used in scalping too and there is a good strategy based on this indicator, there is some concept which are more important compared to the strategy itself, it's the setting of the indicator and the understanding about how these indicators work.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to tahiri For This Useful Post:

Alexander Tatsumaki (04-02-2018)

11. #7 Collapse Post
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

BUKHARIACADEMY is an unknown quantity at this point BUKHARIACADEMY's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Try to work on news and in indicators use simple macd

12. #8 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Innocent

arshadrotki is on a distinguished road arshadrotki's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear friends rsi best indicator in a metatrader4 and metatrader5 so you can use thise indicator moving average is best metatrader4 have many indicator but rsi and moving average best indicator

13. The Following User Says Thank You to arshadrotki For This Useful Post:

Baghi (11-29-2019)

14. #9 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Amused

Baghi is a name known to all Baghi is a name known to all Baghi is a name known to all Baghi is a name known to all Baghi is a name known to all Baghi is a name known to all Baghi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by arshadrotki     
      Dear friends rsi best indicator in a metatrader4 and metatrader5 so you can use thise indicator moving average is best metatrader4 have many indicator but rsi and moving average best indicator
      Hi friends how are you. Good morning have a nice day for your trading. According to my opinion scalping techniques are very dangerous for biggners but some time give a huge profit. Scalping techniques are very dangerous to all people it requires lot of experience of trading and scalping other wise you will face the huge loss. I am using meta trader 4 for forex trading. Parabolic SAR and relative strength index are best for scalping. But I advice you to not trade with scalping other you can face the consequences. Thanks

15. The following 3 users say Thank You to Baghi for this useful post.

arslanrizvi1 (12-05-2019), Hanjra005 (11-29-2019), Unregistered (1)

16. #10 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Fine

waryal1984 is a splendid one to behold waryal1984 is a splendid one to behold waryal1984 is a splendid one to behold waryal1984 is a splendid one to behold waryal1984 is a splendid one to behold waryal1984 is a splendid one to behold waryal1984 is a splendid one to behold waryal1984's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      133 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In forex trading, traders use many indicators, I think for scalping trading RSI is the best indicator if we use RSI properly, I am also use RSI indicator on the CL pair and make some profits on daily basis. I have good experience with RSI and use proper them.

Reply to thread