No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: 2439498 - MT5 Oasis

1. #11 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum VIP
    I am:

GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    8033 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,073 Times in 2,197 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Aviz     
    You can copy trades on bonus account but you can not make investment on PAMM accounts, that was clear by the support. I cant say if they change the rules please make sure you contact with the support.
    I think they are having a system error on the matter. I tried to copy again in instaforex forexcopy and the system said something like this - You cannot copy trades because u don't have the 10$ minimum deposit to copy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. 2 users say Thank You to GhostMode for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (23-03-2018), moneygrows (22-03-2018)

3. #12 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2532 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    9 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,936 Times in 5,619 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostMode     
    I think they are having a system error on the matter. I tried to copy again in instaforex forexcopy and the system said something like this - You cannot copy trades because u don't have the 10$ minimum deposit to copy.
    Yes, that could also be the problem. I noticed even RSS feeds are not working correctly and the site sometimes will give you 504 Gateway error code. I hope they can fix the issue soon

4. 2 users say Thank You to moneygrows for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (23-03-2018), GhostMode (22-03-2018)

5. #13 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Administrator
    I am:

Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 37,176 Times in 7,969 Posts
    It might be possible that they have change the rules. now you have to deposit your own atleast 10$ to copy trades on bonus account. We must contact with the support to get the new rules before making any copy trades. Although having some problems in their main web site they are aware of that and working might be we will see some new good changes.

6. 3 users say Thank You to Aviz for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (23-03-2018), GhostMode (22-03-2018), moneygrows (26-03-2018)

7. #14 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    620 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,635 Times in 611 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    i hope they will solve this issue soon. I want to use my forum bonus account and try a forexcopy service. It is interesting for newbies to follow a successful trader and learn his trading style so one day we can all be a successful trader too

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

8. 4 users say Thank You to Borneo Scalper for this useful post.

GhostMode (24-03-2018), moneygrows (26-03-2018), Unregistered (2)

9. #15 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum VIP
    I am:

GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    8033 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,073 Times in 2,197 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Borneo Scalper     
    i hope they will solve this issue soon. I want to use my forum bonus account and try a forexcopy service. It is interesting for newbies to follow a successful trader and learn his trading style so one day we can all be a successful trader too
    I hope that it works out too and this is because i also have a ForexCopy account that is over 350 days old with good success rates and as such i would want many forum members to copy my trade. Instaforex gets better everyday because they are innovative and they always work hard so that their customer will be satisfied. I will await them to sort out the issue.

10. 2 users say Thank You to GhostMode for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (26-03-2018), moneygrows (26-03-2018)

11. #16 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    620 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,635 Times in 611 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I hope that it works out too and this is because i also have a ForexCopy account that is over 350 days old with good success rates and as such i would want many forum members to copy my trade. Instaforex gets better everyday because they are innovative and they always work hard so that their customer will be satisfied. I will await them to sort out the issue.
    i thinks it is good that the senior members of this forum wants to offer forexcopy service. It will surely benefit everyone. New traders can learn trading strategy and earn profit at same time while the trader can earn extra income from commission they get

12. 3 users say Thank You to Borneo Scalper for this useful post.

moneygrows (26-03-2018), Unregistered (2)

13. #17 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2532 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    9 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Borneo Scalper     
    i thinks it is good that the senior members of this forum wants to offer forexcopy service. It will surely benefit everyone. New traders can learn trading strategy and earn profit at same time while the trader can earn extra income from commission they get
    Hope they will release it so i can continue. If no response by the end of this week then i think i will just close this thread and maybe start a new one. Wish me luck everyone.

14. 2 users say Thank You to moneygrows for this useful post.

Aviz (26-03-2018), Unregistered (1)

15. #18 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Administrator
    I am:

Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by moneygrows     
    Hope they will release it so i can continue. If no response by the end of this week then i think i will just close this thread and maybe start a new one. Wish me luck everyone.
    I hope they reply you soon with some good news, as im really looking fwd to copy your trades. Hope for the best till they release your account do share some of the statement of your Robot account so it will make some more attraction for us.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Aviz For This Useful Post:

moneygrows (26-03-2018)

17. #19 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    2532 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    9 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Aviz     
    I hope they reply you soon with some good news, as im really looking fwd to copy your trades. Hope for the best till they release your account do share some of the statement of your Robot account so it will make some more attraction for us.
    I wonder, would anyone be interested to follow my manual trading if i offer forexcopy service? Its simple trading but risky tho since i dont trade using any SL

18. The Following User Says Thank You to moneygrows For This Useful Post:

Aviz (27-03-2018)

19. #20 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Administrator
    I am:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by moneygrows     
    I wonder, would anyone be interested to follow my manual trading if i offer forexcopy service? Its simple trading but risky tho since i dont trade using any SL
    lol sure do i think every one will follow it.. as far as you are earning.. btw copy system do allow us to set our own lot size instead of the copy account.. so we can use sl or even lower the lot size to avoid MC so often .

why dont you create a new account for your robot ?

20. 3 users say Thank You to Aviz for this useful post.

moneygrows (28-03-2018), Unregistered (2)

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Subscribed to this Thread : 2