• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 687 of 732 ... 682 685 686 687 688 689 692 ...
    Results 6,861 to 6,870 of 7313

Thread: bappy4x's - Trading journal

1. #6861 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

ishratjahan is a splendid one to behold ishratjahan is a splendid one to behold ishratjahan is a splendid one to behold ishratjahan is a splendid one to behold ishratjahan is a splendid one to behold ishratjahan is a splendid one to behold ishratjahan is a splendid one to behold ishratjahan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      57 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bappy4x     
      Update: 506 @ 29.06.2020

Trades Update:

Greetings everyone! My trades from Gold and silver metal are floating with loss now, although the gold metal is floating with profit but the problem with the silver trade which is floating with a big loss. Although, there was $20+ profit but I was sleeping, thats the reason I did not close these trades. But What a coincidence ? The gold is moving upwards but silver moving to downwards. But I am sure about it that the silver metal also should make a long bullish trend too and the price may reach to $18 of its price. The same statement from the gold metal too whereas the price looks trading above $1770 of its price and looking forward here a potential buying opportunities with gold.

Attachment 218917

Analysis with GBPUSD:

Attachment 218920

These GBP news has made a huge impact on GBP market whereas the USD Index was moving to downwards, then the GBPUSD should make a long bullish trend while the EURUSD is still on bullish trend.

Attachment 218922

Now the GBPUSD looks trading near to 1.2300 price whereas still the price is on bearish trend. By tonight the price may cross 1.2250 price level whereas the price has broken the major support level. Although, right now the USD Index is also moving to upwards and its pressuring the GBPUSD to make a huge drop and finally i am looking forward here a potential selling opportunities with GBPUSD pair.

Greetings brother. I am really very happy for your profit that you made last day. I wish all the very best for your coming days and trade as well. I agree with your analysis about GBPUSD. This pair is now trading at $1.23058 and making bullish candlestick according to H4 time frame. But when we observe this pair in the higher time frame likely monthly and weekly we notice that this pair is up for bearish trend. So i think we are going to see a downward movement of this pair near $1.21325. So it will be a good sell opportunity. Thank you.

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to ishratjahan for this useful post.

bappy4x (06-30-2020), howtoforextrade (06-30-2020)

3. #6862 Collapse Post
      Ex-Moderator
      I am:
      Happy

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5211 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 25,238 Times in 4,923 Posts

Update: 507 @ 30.06.2020 @ 07:33 AM (GMT+6)

Greetings everyone and good to see that you guys are trading well. Yesterday I did some trade on gold and silver though right now my trades are on loss. I could close my trades with good amount of profit but i did not. Now I dont want to share my trades. Today I will share my opinion about crude oil.

Analysis with Crude Oil:

Name: cl30062020.PNG Views: 1599 Size: 42.3 KB

Beginning of the week, the crude oil price was too much bearish trend whereas i was expecting some bullish gap from Crude Oil. But there was not such gap but after opening the market, the price was fully on bearish trend. But last evening, the price has started to move to bullish trend whereas still right now the price is on bullish trend and the price was reach to closer to $40 of its price. Finally right now the crude oil is trading above $39.50 of its price and right now i am looking forward here a potential buying opportunities with Crude oil and the price may reach to $40 of its price firstly and then $45. To downside, the price may trading below $38 of its price and may reach to $36 to test some lower price again. Thanks everyone to stay with me.

4. #6863 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

howtoforextrade is a splendid one to behold howtoforextrade is a splendid one to behold howtoforextrade is a splendid one to behold howtoforextrade is a splendid one to behold howtoforextrade is a splendid one to behold howtoforextrade is a splendid one to behold howtoforextrade is a splendid one to behold howtoforextrade's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      27 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Greetings everyone and good to see that you guys are trading well. Yesterday I did some trade on gold and silver though right now my trades are on loss. I could close my trades with good amount of profit but i did not. Now I dont want to share my trades. Today I will share my opinion about crude oil.

Analysis with Crude Oil:

Attachment 219222

Beginning of the week, the crude oil price was too much bearish trend whereas i was expecting some bullish gap from Crude Oil. But there was not such gap but after opening the market, the price was fully on bearish trend. But last evening, the price has started to move to bullish trend whereas still right now the price is on bullish trend and the price was reach to closer to $40 of its price. Finally right now the crude oil is trading above $39.50 of its price and right now i am looking forward here a potential buying opportunities with Crude oil and the price may reach to $40 of its price firstly and then $45. To downside, the price may trading below $38 of its price and may reach to $36 to test some lower price again. Thanks everyone to stay with me.
      Hi trader, I am very very sorry to hear your loss on gold and silver. The CL is moving for the market on Monday but is looking to recapture the USD 40 per barrel clear. There is an ascending market structure on the 4-hour chart. CL has draw from the highs skilled on this 4-hour charter but it anticipate probably the guff could be retrieve check once again. On the downside, there are two eminent stay impartial. First up is the black hawser at USD 37.35 per jar. Thanks for your analysis.

5. The following 5 users say Thank You to howtoforextrade for this useful post.

Axefx (06-30-2020), bappy4x (06-30-2020), hafsa (06-30-2020), Unregistered (2)

6. #6864 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Confused

PhilipOscar has a reputation beyond repute PhilipOscar has a reputation beyond repute PhilipOscar has a reputation beyond repute PhilipOscar has a reputation beyond repute PhilipOscar has a reputation beyond repute PhilipOscar has a reputation beyond repute PhilipOscar has a reputation beyond repute PhilipOscar has a reputation beyond repute PhilipOscar has a reputation beyond repute PhilipOscar has a reputation beyond repute PhilipOscar has a reputation beyond repute PhilipOscar's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      658 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,670 Times in 1,737 Posts

Analysis with Crude Oil:

Attachment 219222

Yes mate yesterday the Gold not move so low or high movement it just making the 2 pips in the bullish and then the 2 pips in the bearish like neutral condition but the Crude/Oil making the bullish candles yesterday the prices was at the level of the 37+ at morning time but by reaching the evening the prices touched the 39 target and now i think next its prices will decreased as i hope.

7. The following 5 users say Thank You to PhilipOscar for this useful post.

Axefx (06-30-2020), bappy4x (06-30-2020), ForexRider (06-30-2020), hafsa (06-30-2020), howtoforextrade (06-30-2020)

8. #6865 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Daring

ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4986 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 21,160 Times in 6,067 Posts

Analysis with Crude Oil:

Attachment 219222

Oh sorry brother for the loss, but I can not say now anything and I can not shared my thoughts for your currnet deals because you have not shared the details of the active deals so it's not possible to share the thoughts, Oil from all the charts view is seeming will keeps to ride for the long trend, at monthly time frame target is the 49 barrel because this will be the middle bollinger band resistance.

9. The following 3 users say Thank You to ForexRider for this useful post.

bappy4x (06-30-2020), hafsa (06-30-2020), howtoforextrade (06-30-2020)

10. #6866 Collapse Post
      Forum VIP
      I am:
      ----

hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2471 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,925 Times in 8,367 Posts

Analysis with Crude Oil:

Attachment 219222

Oh my dear respectable and beautiful Friend good morning. Yes of course dear friend your protection is very long. In my expected The crude oil continues to tap upwards and I think it will crossing the resistance level of Price 39.75 and I think it will reach the level of 40.99 or 41.59. I think you have provided that it may be correct and I agree with your opinion. Thank you for every trader.
      Kindly Open my Latest Journal Update

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post14700848

11. The following 3 users say Thank You to hafsa for this useful post.

amiron56 (06-30-2020), bappy4x (06-30-2020), howtoforextrade (06-30-2020)

12. #6867 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

arafMAW has a reputation beyond repute arafMAW has a reputation beyond repute arafMAW has a reputation beyond repute arafMAW has a reputation beyond repute arafMAW has a reputation beyond repute arafMAW has a reputation beyond repute arafMAW has a reputation beyond repute arafMAW has a reputation beyond repute arafMAW has a reputation beyond repute arafMAW has a reputation beyond repute arafMAW has a reputation beyond repute arafMAW's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      199 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,120 Times in 1,033 Posts

Update: 506 @ 29.06.2020

Trades Update:

Greetings everyone! My trades from Gold and silver metal are floating with loss now, although the gold metal is floating with profit but the problem with the silver trade which is floating with a big loss. Although, there was $20+ profit but I was sleeping, thats the reason I did not close these trades. But What a coincidence ? The gold is moving upwards but silver moving to downwards. But I am sure about it that the silver metal also should make a long bullish trend too and the price may reach to $18 of its price. The same statement from the gold metal too whereas the price looks trading above $1770 of its price and looking forward here a potential buying opportunities with gold.

Attachment 218917

Analysis with GBPUSD:

Attachment 218920

These GBP news has made a huge impact on GBP market whereas the USD Index was moving to downwards, then the GBPUSD should make a long bullish trend while the EURUSD is still on bullish trend.

Attachment 218922

Now the GBPUSD looks trading near to 1.2300 price whereas still the price is on bearish trend. By tonight the price may cross 1.2250 price level whereas the price has broken the major support level. Although, right now the USD Index is also moving to upwards and its pressuring the GBPUSD to make a huge drop and finally i am looking forward here a potential selling opportunities with GBPUSD pair.

Yes friend I agree with you Usdx is showing reversal symptoms to go down trend.In that case gbp/usd might go to 1.2400 region before coming down again.But this week Gbp though looking very weak, it's a confusing case now, let's wait until the European session, before deciding a good trend direction.

13. The following 2 users say Thank You to arafMAW for this useful post.

amiron56 (06-30-2020), bappy4x (06-30-2020)

14. #6868 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      9033 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 15,968 Times in 5,438 Posts

Analysis with Crude Oil:

Attachment 219222

Crude oil is moving in a specific range and the daily timeframe depicts that the oil is moving within the 41 to 36.50 level .I feel that we can see a move towards the 41-41.50 level and if that breaks ,it can move towards the 45 level what i feel.A break below this consolidated level can bring the oil towards the 34-33 level .

15. The following 2 users say Thank You to Kalex for this useful post.

amiron56 (06-30-2020), bappy4x (06-30-2020)

16. #6869 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      8796 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 45,838 Times in 12,975 Posts

Analysis with Crude Oil:

Attachment 219222

The oil price make very strong foundation above 38 which is very hard to break come down. I draw there cypher pattern and the price is working hard to complete its demand. You know in this week a lot of high impact news for us is awaiting that report could change the price scenarios for the remaining days of this week. That's the reason we should keep stopping our trading and when all news will be release we ill again come back in trading with the market trend.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to amiron56 For This Useful Post:

bappy4x (06-30-2020)

18. #6870 Collapse Post
      Forum Master
      I am:
      Fine

Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6526 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 18,209 Times in 5,289 Posts

Analysis with Crude Oil:

Attachment 219222

Good morning dear.

How are you mate? Hope you are fine and doing well in trading. I appreciate your analysis on crude oil mate. According to my analysis i think crude oil will gonna test 45.0 level by this week mate. Let's see what will happen next mate.

Good luck for your trading dear.

19. The following 4 users say Thank You to Interlock for this useful post.

bappy4x (06-30-2020), hafsa (06-30-2020), Honey Bee (06-30-2020), SweetRose (06-30-2020)

Reply to thread
    Page 687 of 732 ... 682 685 686 687 688 689 692 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 27