• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1004 of 1037 ... 999 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1009 ...
    Results 10,031 to 10,040 of 10362

Thread: bappy4x's - Trading journal

1. #10031 Collapse Post
      Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1577 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 16,554 Times in 7,157 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Ayanullah     
      Hi everyone, My dear mates how are you I hope everyone is well in Forex trading business. Dear brother it is good and great that you start your own journal. you have good experience. you have to share your experience and work with us. we will support you.
      Thank You So Much. Wish you best of luck.
      Assalam Alaikum how are you hope you will be fine and enjoying the forex trading market after all my dear friend gold at the value of 1932.22 using the moving average indicator by 4 hours, this market is bearish and it will follow this trend to about 1935.50 before the end of the dayGold market is showing bullish trend now and it will move upward and its target will be 1980.00

2. #10032 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1092 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,745 Times in 3,470 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Quote Originally Posted by bappy4x     
      Update: 670 @ 16.10.2020 @ 07:34 AM (GNT+6)

Greetings & Introductions:

Hello Everyone! Greetings to you all and hope so that you guys are trading well, I am also fine because in the last 3 days I have made some handsome profits from the GBPUSD pair by real trading. Actually, after getting the margin call from the bonus account, I have made a plan to trade with real money and I have managed some capital and started the trading. By and the end of the week, I have made some decent amount of profits. Now I am going to share all of my trading histories here of this month.

Trading History of This Month: Real Account Trading

After looking at my trading history, you guys have understood everything, and you will ask me that I have taken a very higher risk, Yes! I have taken the risk, and I do these kinds of trading once or twice in a month although month, I have done a couple of times and next month I will do again if i can manage good withdrawal the end of this month, I can do another try.

Attachment 289755

Withdrawal Update:

I have done the withdrawal request and hope so that the withdrawal will be processed soon, thanks in advance to the InstaForex finance department and thanks go to the mt5 forum and InstaForex authority. Live long mt5 forum and InstaForex,

Attachment 289757

Analysis of GBPUSD:

In 4-hour time frame, the price of GBPUSD fully looks on bearish trend and exactly the price of GBPUSD is trading below 1.2900 price level, I am expecting more bearish trend from GBPUSD pair, and overall still I am looking forward here a potential selling chance with GBPUSD pair due to the movement from USD Index to a bullish trend, And I think the USD Index will make a long bullish trend which will make pressure on GBPUSD to make a long bearish trend and end of the day we may see some lower price from GBPUSD pair which may be to around 1.2700 price level.

Attachment 289759
      Many many congratulations mate for your very big amount of withdrawal into your account and I can see your fading history which is very good and save that you are professional trader. As far as I can see that Euro USD is moving down friend and as your analysis gbpusd which is giving a shot where is Momentum yesterday but right now it is moving up to 1.2936. If USD news comes positive then definitely to came down below 1.2850 today.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to global20 For This Useful Post:

bappy4x (10-17-2020)

4. #10033 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      321 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,370 Times in 1,718 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Hello Everyone! Greetings to you all and hope so that you guys are trading well, I am also fine because in the last 3 days I have made some handsome profits from the GBPUSD pair by real trading. Actually, after getting the margin call from the bonus account, I have made a plan to trade with real money and I have managed some capital and started the trading. By and the end of the week, I have made some decent amount of profits. Now I am going to share all of my trading histories here of this month.

After looking at my trading history, you guys have understood everything, and you will ask me that I have taken a very higher risk, Yes! I have taken the risk, and I do these kinds of trading once or twice in a month although month, I have done a couple of times and next month I will do again if i can manage good withdrawal the end of this month, I can do another try.

Attachment 289755

Withdrawal Update:

I have done the withdrawal request and hope so that the withdrawal will be processed soon, thanks in advance to the InstaForex finance department and thanks go to the mt5 forum and InstaForex authority. Live long mt5 forum and InstaForex,

Attachment 289757

Analysis of GBPUSD:

In 4-hour time frame, the price of GBPUSD fully looks on bearish trend and exactly the price of GBPUSD is trading below 1.2900 price level, I am expecting more bearish trend from GBPUSD pair, and overall still I am looking forward here a potential selling chance with GBPUSD pair due to the movement from USD Index to a bullish trend, And I think the USD Index will make a long bullish trend which will make pressure on GBPUSD to make a long bearish trend and end of the day we may see some lower price from GBPUSD pair which may be to around 1.2700 price level.

Attachment 289759
      Most of your trades have gone into your preferred direction. We are searching for this kind of traders all through this forum. But like you are no one.

GBP/USD has reversed its direction from 1.2880 to currently around 1.2960 area. The range between 1.2880-1.3040 Is it over and this currency pair is bouncing inside this range. Now look for price to reach around 1.3040 area.

5. #10034 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Logika will become famous soon enough Logika will become famous soon enough Logika's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Attachment 289755

Withdrawal Update:

Attachment 289757

Analysis of GBPUSD:

Attachment 289759
      GBPUSD pair could slip towards the 1.2850, and possibly lower. To the upside, a quick recovery above the 1.3000 level is now needed to encourage technical buyers to test towards the 1.3100 level.

If the GBPUSD pair trades above the 1.3000 level, key resistance is found at the 1.3100 and 1.3140 levels.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. 3 users say Thank You to Logika for this useful post.

Unregistered (3)

7. #10035 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1275 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,737 Times in 6,069 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Attachment 289755

Withdrawal Update:

Attachment 289757

Analysis of GBPUSD:

Attachment 289759
      Dear member you have withdrawal the tremendous amount at the end of the week and hope so will be processed soon and you will got the heavy amount home. This major pair if we considered the H4 timeline rises as the usd was week and this major pair hit the 1.3100 level and will go down in the coming days so enter your trade accordingly preferably with the sell setup. This pair will might got the strength in upcoming days as the Brexit deal is almost done so enter your trade accordingly.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

8. 3 users say Thank You to Mian gee for this useful post.

bappy4x (10-17-2020), Unregistered (2)

9. #10036 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

Arslanjaved3052 is a jewel in the rough Arslanjaved3052 is a jewel in the rough Arslanjaved3052 is a jewel in the rough Arslanjaved3052 is a jewel in the rough Arslanjaved3052's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      315 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Quote Originally Posted by ola4real     
      Good morning bappy4x, It is easy to know that GBPUSD will be selling and i know that the bearish trend on this pair will come with volatile condition in the market, and 1:3 risk management is good enough for this. As the GBPUSD had dropped more than 10 pips since yesterday, there is need for a retracement on this pair towards 1.900, that is the right sell entry price for GBPUSD this week also.
      Hy dear mt5 mates I hope you will be fine and enjoying good trading as well as grabbing some healthy profits. I have read your post about the currency is absolutely right and according to the current pandemic situation developed after the corona virus outbreak.

10. #10037 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      683 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,102 Times in 2,515 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Attachment 289755

Withdrawal Update:

Attachment 289757

Analysis of GBPUSD:

Attachment 289759
      Good evening mate,
      This is really amazing achievements that you have made this week and I must appreciate it because the $200 withdrawal is big amount that you got this week, anyhow congrats man.
      GBPUSD running price is again above the 1.2900 level as earlier the pair has failed to overcome the 1.2865 level and rejected strongly but I think the long term trend is bearish with gbpusd.
      Best of luck

11. #10038 Collapse Post
      I am:
      Angelic

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6366 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 30,560 Times in 6,313 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 3

Update: 671 @ 17.10.2020 @ 7:08 AM (GMT+6)

Hello Mates! Greetings to you all and good to see that last week you guys have got good bonus but i am not active on the forum and got some less amount, whatever i am happy with this bonus. But spammers has got very handsome of bonnus. Whatever, its not my duty to look, forum authority will must take actions against them.

Bonus Update: Best Content & Weekly bonus

On April'2020 I have made some post on Best Content contest, That time I was not paid but since 2 weeks, I am getting paid for best content contest. Really I am surprised for it but due to 1000 words, i cant do it anymore because making 1000 words content is too much tough task.

The week 42 bonus has been credited already, thanks goes to instaforex and mt5 forum authority, and overall i am happy with this bonus because last week i was not active too much.

Name: week42.PNG Views: 871 Size: 6.9 KB

Analysis of crude oil:

Last week the crude Oil was fully on bullish trend whereas last day i was expecting some drops from crude oil. Its not only for me, everyone expecting some huge drops from Crude Oil whereas when the market was closing the price of crude oil ws trading below $40.80 price level, and next week I am expecting some more drops from Crude Oil and overall i am looking forward here a potential selling chances with crude oil which should be trading below $38.50 price level by next weeek.

Name: #CLH4.png Views: 529 Size: 47.0 KB

12. #10039 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2716 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 14,861 Times in 5,388 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 2

Hello Mates! Greetings to you all and good to see that last week you guys have got good bonus but i am not active on the forum and got some less amount, whatever i am happy with this bonus. But spammers has got very handsome of bonnus. Whatever, its not my duty to look, forum authority will must take actions against them.

On April'2020 I have made some post on Best Content contest, That time I was not paid but since 2 weeks, I am getting paid for best content contest. Really I am surprised for it but due to 1000 words, i cant do it anymore because making 1000 words content is too much tough task.

The week 42 bonus has been credited already, thanks goes to instaforex and mt5 forum authority, and overall i am happy with this bonus because last week i was not active too much.

Attachment 290131

Analysis of crude oil:

Last week the crude Oil was fully on bullish trend whereas last day i was expecting some drops from crude oil. Its not only for me, everyone expecting some huge drops from Crude Oil whereas when the market was closing the price of crude oil ws trading below $40.80 price level, and next week I am expecting some more drops from Crude Oil and overall i am looking forward here a potential selling chances with crude oil which should be trading below $38.50 price level by next weeek.

Attachment 290130
      Crude oil price downed from 41 dollar. In the whole week price showed bearish movement most of the time but it also showed good bullish movement. I was expecting some bullish movement around 42 dollar but it failed to get the level. So in this week it might be touch the position. So i am thinking about buying option for crude oil. Good luck.

13. 13 users say Thank You to tradingforex for this useful post.

amiron56 (10-17-2020), bappy4x (10-17-2020), howtoforextrade (10-18-2020), Ikhlas (10-17-2020), Unregistered (9)

14. #10040 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1163 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,959 Times in 4,187 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Attachment 290131

Analysis of crude oil:

Attachment 290130
      if from the developments that occur it looks like the OIL market will go down first for the day, but whether for tomorrow, so for today I focus on open sell right now, because it looks like a bearish candle has begun to form on the H1 time frame, hopefully what we try can produce, and if there are mistakes we hope we can evaluate and improve well, keep money management well and don't forget to start our trading by praying first, so that it can run well, hopefully everything is facilitated and can be a blessing for us all, good luck.

15. 8 users say Thank You to Ikhlas for this useful post.

amiron56 (10-17-2020), bappy4x (10-17-2020), SweetRose (10-17-2020), tradingforex (10-17-2020), Unregistered (4)

Reply to thread
    Page 1004 of 1037 ... 999 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1009 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 31