to get StartUp Bonus
from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 1070 of 1080 ... 1065 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1075 ...
Results 10,691 to 10,700 of 10797

Thread: bappy4x's - Trading journal

1. #10691 Collapse Post
    Forum Master
    I am:
    ----

tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2758 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,383 Times in 5,650 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3

Quote Originally Posted by bappy4x     
    Update: 713 @ 20.11.2020 @ 08:26 PM (GMT+6)

Trades Update: Current Trades

My trades from Gold metal with buy orders are floating with good profits now and no doubt about it that its a good amount of profits now because I have waited for long time to get some handsome profits. This time, I have taken some high risk with 0.15 lot size which is really a huge lot size. Now I am waiting for the $200 profits from gold metal and within few hours, I will close my trades near about $200 or more.

Attachment 300830

Forecast for Gold:

Last couple days, the gold metal was fully on bearish trend and the gold metal has created a strong support level at $1852 price level due to the corona vaccine news while the USD Index was getting some good strength. But now, the gold metal price has pulled back its price to upwards, and now exactly the price is trading above $1876 price level, and before the market closing, i am expecting a bullish breakout from the gold metal and overall I am looking forward here a potential buying chances with gold metal which should be trade above $1885 price level by tonight.

Forecast for GBPUSD:

In 4 hour time frame, the price of GBPUSD is trading above 1.3275 price level right now and due to the massive drops from the USD Index, since this evening, the GBPUSD price is moving to upwards. The Price has rejected the daily support level and then it has pulled back its price to bullish trend, and overall rest of this week's hour, I am looking forward here a potential buying chances with GBPUSD which should be trade above 1.3300 price level before closing the market tonight. But asking you guys, if you dont have trade now, then you should away from trading and you can start your new journey from next week.

Attachment 300832

Hi bappy 4x, Many many greetings and good morning to you my friend. You have very good trade from gold metal, also you are getting very good bonus. But since 1 month, i am not getting good bonus. Everyone is getting good bonus, but i am not.

Your trades and bonus issue:

You have very good trade from gold metal with buy order, the holding gold trades wont be good sign because good news for corona vaccine will make a downside movement from gold metal. Next opening hour, you should close your trades. For the bonus issue, you are the senior and getting good bonus. but why i am not getting bonus? i am not understanding.

The Analysis of Gold:

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.PNG
Views:	22
Size:	8.7 KB
ID:	300896

Last week, the gold metal was too much volatile market to downside movement, and the gold price was trading near to the major support area at 1848 price level. Before market closing, the gold market was moving to upside and next week agaiin we will see a downside movement from gold metal. There is a good chance to see the gold price to downside movement to 1900 price level. But the USDx will lose its power, then the gold metal will start again a upside movement to $2000 of its price. We will see a both kind of movement again.

Name:	2.PNG
Views:	20
Size:	42.1 KB
ID:	300897

Analysis for GBPUSD:

The brexit deal will make a very higher impact on GBPUSD trading. Last week, most of the time, the gbpusd pair was moving to upside because the USDx was moving to downside. Next week we will see the gbpusd price to 1.3350 price.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tradingforex For This Useful Post:

Tacaz (11-21-2020)

3. #10692 Collapse Post
    I am:

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    7272 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 31,241 Times in 6,487 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 5

Update: 714 @ 21.11.2020 @ 07:40 AM (GMT+6)

Hi Everyone! Greetings to you all visitor (Traders & Readers) of the forum. Hope so that you traders were trading well last week although last week, there were massive movements from the Forex market due to the coronavirus vaccine trail news. If the vaccine will be more effective, we may see some strong USD Market, although due to the US Election, I was expecting a long bearish trend from the USD Market.

Trades Update & The Forecast for Gold metal:

Yesterday, my current trades from the gold metal was profited and the profit was almost $200 around but I did not close my trades because I went to bed too early yesterday. What so ever, I can close my current orders from the gold metal by the next week around $200 of profits.

The Forecast of Gold metal should be above $1920 price level whereas last week, when the market was closing, the gold price was trading above $1870 price level. The full week was fully on bearish trend but again the price has pulled back its price to upwards and for next week, I am looking forward here a potential buying chances with Gold metal which should reach above the all time higher price of the gold metal and it may reach near to $2100 price level. On the other side, if the Corona Vaccine will be more effective then we may see a long bearish trend from gold metal which should be trading below $1800 price level first and then $1750 price level.

Name:	trades21112020.PNG
Views:	578
Size:	12.9 KB
ID:	300910

Forecast for Crude Oil:

In a 4-hour time frame, the price of Crude Oil was fully on a bullish trend and while the market was closing last night, it was trading above the $42.15 price level, and due to the weekend, we may see the deal closing days by next week. Although last week, I was expecting a long bearish breakout from the Crude Oil the price has pulled back its price to upwards, and overall for next week, I am looking forward here a potential buying chance with Crude Oil which should be trading above $44 of its price by next week.

Name:	#CLH4.png
Views:	500
Size:	39.5 KB
ID:	300908

4. 11 users say Thank You to bappy4x for this useful post.

Aafiya (11-22-2020), AHT (11-21-2020), amiron56 (11-21-2020), global20 (11-21-2020), grasper (11-21-2020), riaz musa khel (11-21-2020), surferrider (11-21-2020), Tacaz (11-21-2020), tradingforex (11-21-2020), Unregistered (1), zahid4x (11-21-2020)

5. #10693 Collapse Post
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Logika is just really nice Logika is just really nice Logika is just really nice Logika is just really nice Logika's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    13 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,165 Times in 455 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Hi Everyone! Greetings to you all visitor (Traders & Readers) of the forum. Hope so that you traders were trading well last week although last week, there were massive movements from the Forex market due to the coronavirus vaccine trail news. If the vaccine will be more effective, we may see some strong USD Market, although due to the US Election, I was expecting a long bearish trend from the USD Market.

Yesterday, my current trades from the gold metal was profited and the profit was almost $200 around but I did not close my trades because I went to bed too early yesterday. What so ever, I can close my current orders from the gold metal by the next week around $200 of profits.

The Forecast of Gold metal should be above $1920 price level whereas last week, when the market was closing, the gold price was trading above $1870 price level. The full week was fully on bearish trend but again the price has pulled back its price to upwards and for next week, I am looking forward here a potential buying chances with Gold metal which should reach above the all time higher price of the gold metal and it may reach near to $2100 price level. On the other side, if the Corona Vaccine will be more effective then we may see a long bearish trend from gold metal which should be trading below $1800 price level first and then $1750 price level.

Attachment 300910

Forecast for Crude Oil:

In a 4-hour time frame, the price of Crude Oil was fully on a bullish trend and while the market was closing last night, it was trading above the $42.15 price level, and due to the weekend, we may see the deal closing days by next week. Although last week, I was expecting a long bearish breakout from the Crude Oil the price has pulled back its price to upwards, and overall for next week, I am looking forward here a potential buying chance with Crude Oil which should be trading above $44 of its price by next week.

Attachment 300908
    Jee Aaslam Walekum my dear friend hope that you will be fine and I congratulate you that you have achieved a very good profit from gold and I am also happy because who gets the profit from it I am happy and we also want that we should not feel jealous if someone benefits from us because whoever feels jealousy moves backwards in it And so in my dear friend Gold you have earned a profit of $ 60 and you have achieved a very good profit from my dear friend Gold But now my experience does not say that the gold will fall on the cell because its trend is towards me sewing. Now its market close is at 1870 but when the market is open, then it is setting its target My friends definitely will touch this target and will not fall like that 1800. And we should have its experience and you are senior in this and you have good experience and knowledge There is no need to consult anyone because you are an old member and friend, I am an old member in it and have also earned good profit from it but this people can also give a lot

So my dear friend, crude oil will fall off the cell according to my experience because You have touched the one you knew above and now it will fall to Silky. That is, its market will be closed even today, tomorrow it is also its market Mithali 42.18 But a paper that can crush downwards and it will definitely downwards And my dear friend it can touch 41.00 and this target is also making it But these are the risky metals, in which we should not hurry, open your trade in thinking only in trading. That it can also tame our account and it can also bring our hard work
    Attached Images

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Logika For This Useful Post:

bappy4x (11-21-2020)

7. #10694 Collapse Post
    It's time to retire!
    I am:
    ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    10140 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    1 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,902 Times in 16,378 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 8

Attachment 300910

Forecast for Crude Oil:

Attachment 300908
    You are trading now without any pressure if have multiple opening business. You could not close your trade as you went to bed very earlier time yesterday. I hope next week you will get the opportunity to close your trade according to your target. I know every week you are doing very nice which I dare to compare a professional trader. My last journal update you might read where I told that if the price break the signal line to make market above 1867 and can fix above the level then we will get buying opportunity on the asset. I have buy trades on the silver price and with which I had success but later I took buy entry which on floating loss because closing time metal pair try to make some correction.

Gold H1 Forecast & buy trade valid

The gold price was love to move in the bearish channel using h1 time frame and today again I attached here as this pattern is still running on gold market and seeming me it will long run. The price became settle down above the signal line. Yesterday the price had a long bullish candle but when he reached 1878 suddenly some selling pressure he felt and come down a couple pips abut bulls were able to close his rate above the signal line. So what you think that gold will be flying that is very reasonable and you can hold it to eat maximum pips with your multiple trades.

----AMIRON TRADING JOURNAL----
    amiron56-s-Trading-journal

8. The Following User Says Thank You to amiron56 For This Useful Post:

bappy4x (11-21-2020)

9. #10695 Collapse Post
    Forum Master
    I am:

AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3523 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,416 Times in 4,303 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3

Attachment 300910

Forecast for Crude Oil:

Attachment 300908
    Hello mate good morning,
    Today is the market off day so we are all passing lazy time without trading. Last week was good to me because I make some good earning from mt5 platform. I also have some good balance now for trading. I hope next week I will make some good trade which will give me good earning also..
    Now come to the point of your trading mate. here I can see you have running trade on gold. I can see your gold trade on the buy trade.and I also seen its running with good profit. the price of gold now on the support area 1870$ level. The next resistance will come 1900$ level and the key support will come 1850$ level area. I think you will make very handsome return from this trade.

Crude Oil Analysis: Crude oil is also good for trading now mate. here I can see you mention it. The price now lies on the 42.18 level area and the price going up. the next resistance will come 42.50 level and 43 level area. if the price fall then the next support will come 41 level area. when the market will open we need to see the price staring price and the movement. then we can realize the market bias of the crude oil.

My suggestion for all trader to wait for good position for trading. Still now in gold and crude oil we do not get any confirmation for trading. If gold give us bullish confirmation from support then we can go for buy or if the price break the support then we can take sell. Crude oil also same suggestion to all.
    Best wishes for you mate.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to AHT For This Useful Post:

bappy4x (11-21-2020)

11. #10696 Collapse Post
    FX Super Hero
    I am:
    ----

surferrider has a reputation beyond repute surferrider has a reputation beyond repute surferrider has a reputation beyond repute surferrider has a reputation beyond repute surferrider has a reputation beyond repute surferrider has a reputation beyond repute surferrider has a reputation beyond repute surferrider has a reputation beyond repute surferrider has a reputation beyond repute surferrider has a reputation beyond repute surferrider has a reputation beyond repute surferrider's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1120 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,321 Times in 905 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1

Attachment 300910

Forecast for Crude Oil:

Attachment 300908
    Good morning dear Bappy4x, I congratulate you for the acquisition of a profit of 60.81 dollars on last week's buy Gold order and hopefully next week you will be able to continue to be even better and more profitable.
    For the accumulated bonuses this week it seems like you are having problems again and there has been no change, but with yesterday's experience, we can be sure that the accumulated bonuses will be updated soon and the bonus will land soon.
    For Gold analysis, I also have a little view for next week, and by looking at the close price on last Friday where at the four-hour timeframe the price regressed to the support at 1851.93 then the Gold price went back up quite significantly. and on the hourly timeframe we can see the price has managed to break out the resistance at 1868.53, so for next week I expect Gold to continue the upward movement and most likely will go to the resistance area at 1883.10, so that the buy option will have more potential to get maximum profit next week. .
    Attached Images

12. The Following User Says Thank You to surferrider For This Useful Post:

bappy4x (11-21-2020)

13. #10697 Collapse Post
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    8212 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    248 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,410 Times in 9,001 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2

Attachment 300910

Forecast for Crude Oil:

Attachment 300908
    Yes currently USD currency based pair moving on vaccine news and i think very soon we will see more bullish candle from USD currency pair, because USD currency will be more strong to go upside and i hope next week we will get some good news about covid-19 vaccine from Pfizer, so we must be more careful about our trade for the next week.

I see you already opened trade at gold for long position and you still on good profitable zone, but i think you must be closed your trade before releasing another vaccine news from Pfizer, now this time is really risky time for making buy order at Gold, i am currently focusing this metal for short position, because i believe very soon this metal will break 1850 level and after that it will strongly move to the downside, but yes for making secure entry point it will be good for us if we can wait until breaking 1850 level for short position, i hope next week we will get that opportunity from this metal.

Name:	Screenshot_8.png
Views:	51
Size:	26.3 KB
ID:	300990

Crude oil now strongly moving to the upside, yesterday i see this pair created big bullish candle which was on bearish side at the beginning of the day, i see this pair also break one major point in last working day, i am expecting next working day this pair will start his daily candle with bullish and after that it will try to go upside for breaking 43.70 level, if this pair can break that level too then we will see long bullish candle from this pair, but i dont think that it will break that level with successfully, i hope before breaking that level it will change his moving direction to the downside, but right now we must be more careful about this pair.

Name:	Screenshot_9.png
Views:	50
Size:	30.6 KB
ID:	300991

14. The Following User Says Thank You to zahid4x For This Useful Post:

bappy4x (11-21-2020)

15. #10698 Collapse Post
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:
    ----

riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    731 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,135 Times in 2,533 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Attachment 300910

Forecast for Crude Oil:

Attachment 300908
    Greetings to you mate,
    Nice to see you with perfect analysis of gold and you take the buy option with gold while my opinion is different from yours.
    Looking your chart, I think if gold break above the 1890 level we can see the price will go more up and perhaps it will reach the psychological level of 1900. I do not expect much massive moves with gold and I believe that this is going to be more or less grind lower as all currencies are somewhat bearish. I think that we would have to break above the 200 day EMA which is all the way at 1950 level to consider doing so but the advantage to that would be it should click of a major reversal.
    however at this point in time it is likely that the buyers will eventually continue to go higher, perhaps pushing towards new highs eventually but at this point in time I think we are still a little heavy and it is going to be difficult to imagine a scenario where will you hunters will be patiently waiting on the sidelines.
    So, you have two choices when it comes to trading indices, you can either buying the dips in the gold or try to be correct, so I will emphasis to sell the gold and I am standing with my words.

20201121_120701.jpg

Looking the 30 minutes of chart, we can see the gold lose already 10 pips and after closing the market the price of gold was at near the 1870 level, which means it will be go more down but the level 1850 has so far doing well.
    Overall, this is the market that continues to see a little bit of pressure, but it is worth nothing that it has held up quite nicely over the last couple of months in the face of it.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to riaz musa khel For This Useful Post:

bappy4x (11-21-2020)

17. #10699 Collapse Post
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:
    ----

global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1290 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,245 Times in 3,699 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2

Attachment 300910

Forecast for Crude Oil:

Attachment 300908
    Nice to see your Gold trading profit but last time we can see that prices came down heavily dropped below 1857 but later on it is giving a very big swing which I have mentioned it to my analysis into my trading journal several times that price of gold which was came down 1848 and 1851 for the last two months and definitely after that it gives a very strong swing over 1900. Somehow this is a possibility that it will down below 1800 next few days.

Name:	100.PNG
Views:	41
Size:	36.6 KB
ID:	301100

Somehow we look at the Fibonacci retracement then definitely we can see that the the top position which was 2069 level last few months ago and the lowest position it was came down 1850 and 1848 which I have mentioned in to my chat so many times and if you look at the technical chart analysis and Fibonacci replacement then definitely it is moving over 23.6% we want to see label several times but rejecting from the middle bollinger band over 1892 level so I am expecting a swing over 38.2 % over 1912 within next few weeks.

Crude oil:

Name:	101.PNG
Views:	40
Size:	30.0 KB
ID:	301104

If you look at the daily chart for crude oil then definitely we can see that the uptrend was happen from 33.65 level up to 42.67. Of course that is a very big range of movements is happen last few weeks. I really think that the continuously going up or trained can be possible over the upper resistance of 43.67. And the upper resistance for the weekly chart I can see that 44.06 and that was activated since last several months and if you look at the weekly chart then it was really surprising that from last 3 weeks it was continuously going up or direction so we must have to look for the Canadian news and also the great wall in winter is report which will give the main impact into crude oil.

18. #10700 Collapse Post
    FX Zombie
    I am:
    ----

Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    368 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,534 Times in 1,799 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Attachment 300910

Forecast for Crude Oil:

Attachment 300908
    Hello friend, your real account balance says how much you are ahead than 95% traders in this community.Your three trades are showing very good results and next week too some more profit should be there on gold trading.

Gold daily chart outlook:
    Screenshot_20201122-052159_MetaTrader 4.jpg
    Last Friday gold exactly raised near the ascending trend line which was broken before this last week.As a part of retesting the rise to 1879$ occurred.Next week too price can retest the broken trend line region, once again.Around 1890$ area which is the daily bollinger middle band area is the most effective resistance which is attracting the price.Going near there price will bounce downwards once again.

Gold weekly chart outlook:
    Screenshot_20201122-052902_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    A descending channel has been formed in the weekly chart of gold.Gold price last week started weekly candle below the weekly bollinger middle band and finished even below it.Next target for gold looking around the weekly bollinger lower band area which is around 1822$ , so as the lower channel line.

Gold trading fundamentals:

Next week Food and drug controls authority which is know as FDA is going to officially give approval to coronavirus vaccines like AstraZeneca, Pfizer, Biotech. This news once published , gold market will show extreme downtrend and bear traders are just waiting for it.Until then gold price may raise near 1890-1892$ in this mean time.So better prepare for selling opportunity and keep a close look in the gold market to grab the bear market.

Reply to thread
Page 1070 of 1080 ... 1065 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1075 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 31