from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 1088 of 1089 ... 1083 1086 1087 1088 1089
Results 10,871 to 10,880 of 10890

Thread: bappy4x's - Trading journal

1. #10871 Collapse Post
    I am:

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    10791 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,365 Times in 6,635 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 5
    Update: 794 @ 11.02.2021 @ 05:05 PM (GMT+6)

Index: Greetings & Introductions, The Covid-19 & Forex Market, The Completion of the EURUSDweek Trades, The USD Index Analysis, Trading Plans & the Forecast of Gold, the Forecast of the EUR/USD, and Crude Oil.

Hello, Everyone.
    Greeting to traders, readers, visitors and fellow members of the forum. Also be informed that, the mt5 forum is being number one Forex Traders Community all over the world whereas day by day, the ranking of the mt5 forum is being increased. Undoubtedly, I am feeling proud to be one of the members of this forum, and I am trying to give my highest level of effort whereas the forum is also rewarding me too. The Market condition looks better because the whole week, we have seen some solo directional trends from all major pairs. Whatever, right now it's better to trade against the dollar index and traders who are trading with the dollar index, they are on big trouble.

The Covid-19 & Forex Market:

Almost one year has been passed as this Covid-19 pandemic situation although beginning of this pandemic situation, people were too much afraid with this Covid-19. But people are more conscious about the prevention of the Covid-19. Undoubtedly, the Covid-19 has made a huge impact on the world economy and specially this pandemic situation has broken already the US economy. UK has been more suffered because of the new strain of the coronavirus whereas the new strain looks too much dangerous than the previous one. The most dangerous thing of the new strain is that it's spreading too much whereas millions of people are affecting within a single day. Whatever, the good news is that the vaccination program has been started rapidly whereas the new President of the USA, Mr Joe Bidden has planned about the massive vaccination program, and he is also working for the $9 trillion Covid-19 relief. There was the massive impact on the US Oil whereas the whole world was on the lock-down. So, there was no way to use fuel that all national and international flights, transports were called off. Because of the huge supply and the zero demand, the price of crude oil went to the negative price. Whatever, since last December, the price of crude oil has started its upwards movement and the price is not looking behind. Now the aim of the crude oil should be to reach above $65.00 very soon.

The Completion of the EURUSDweek Trades:

• Lots traded: 0
    • Lots to be traded to withdraw profit: 0.91

The above message was showing on my profile before the Completion of the EURUSDweek Trades.
    But after Completion of the EURUSDweek Trades, the below message has been displayed on my profit. So, now I can withdraw profits.

• Lots traded: 0.92
    • Lots to be traded to withdraw profit: 0

The forum has new rules to withdraw profit from the bonus fund, and I have traded with the desired pair EUR/USDweek with 0.92 lot. I have waited sometimes after putting trades, but the market looks more stable, and at last I have closed all of these trades with around $5 loss.

Name: eurusdweekly56.PNG Views: 684 Size: 480.8 KB

The USD Index Analysis:

Headline: The Speech of Powell is keeping the pressure on the USD index and pushing the USD Index to 90.00 price zones.

Last night, Mr Jerome Powell, the Chairman of the Federal Reserve delivered his speech about the currency economical condition of the USA. He has promised that he will provide support to boost the US economy, but it will take time to recover the job market with full of employment. Also, he said that the Fed won't tight the policy on the labor market, and they have limited some rules or policy to improve the labor market. The CPI data was coming out worse than the expectation whereas last week, there was a bad jobs data which is pressuring the dollar index to the bearish trend.

In the 4-hour chart, the price of the USD Index fully looks on bearish trend although since morning, the price looks more stable around the 90.40. Within a few hours, the US session will be started, and we will see some unexpected movement from the dollar index to any direction. Whatever, from my point of view, I am expecting some drops from the dollar index, and it will be trading below the 90.00 price mark very soon.

Name: #USDXDaily.png Views: 416 Size: 34.8 KB

Trading Plans & the Forecast of Gold:

I have mentioned before that the gold trading is not the easy task for everyone whereas traders may lose all their capital if they put a wrong entry from the gold. Before gold trading, traders have to think thousands of time for a single order. Now the precious metal gold has not exact direction for trading because of its sideways movement by the last few days. Although last night, the gold price was moving to downwards but today during the Asian session, the price has pulled back to upwards and right now it's trading around $1,840 price mark.

In a 4-hour chart, the price of gold metal is moving like side way movement but in daily time frame, the price is fully on bullish trend. The dollar index is pressuring on the gold to move to downwards and from my point of view, I am looking forward here a potential buying chances with the gold metal which should be reach above $1,860 price mark by today.

On the other hand, the stimulation of the dollar index can only move the price of gold too downwards. This week, there are fewer chances for strengthening of the dollar index, and it will move to upwards when the good report will be from the dollar index. So, overall the gold is aiming to reach around the major resistance level at $1,875.

Name: XAUUSDH4.png Views: 412 Size: 37.0 KB

The Forecast of EUR/USD:

Headline: The EUR/USD is consolidating to reach above 1.2200.

The EUR/USD price has pulled back its price to upwards, and it has extended the price above 1.2150 price mark. Last week, because of the bad jobs data, the USD Index has dropped and also the CPI data has decreased than last week. The Fed’s Monetary policy will make a huge impact on the EUR/USD trading.

In the daily chart, the EUR/USD has made a support level at 1.1951, but the price has been rejected by the support line, and now it's trading to reach above the resistance line. There is a strong resistance level at 1.2348 price mark and the weakness of the dollar index will turn the price of EUR/USD above the resistance line and by next month, the price will reach above 1.2500 price mark.

Name: EURUSDDaily.png Views: 403 Size: 43.2 KB

The Forecast of Crude Oil:

Headline: The crude oil is aiming to reach above $60.00, but it is facing some barrier around the $60.00.

In the daily time frame, the crude oil fully looks on bullish trend, although the price looks more stable around the $59 price mark since last week. The price has created a strong barrier around the $60.00 price mark. But the consolidation is aiming the price above $65.00 price mark by next week.

Technical indicators are indicating some buying signals, although there was a good crude oil inventories reports by yesterday. And that is only the reason that the crude oil has started the stable mark. So, overall right now I am looking forward here a potential buying opportunity with crude oil which should reach above $60.00.

Name: #CLDaily.png Views: 396 Size: 33.1 KB

2. #10872 Collapse Post
    I am:

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 5
    Update: 795 @ 13.02.2021 @ 06:35 AM (GMT+6)

Hello Traders.
    Greetings & Good Morning to traders, readers, visitors, fellow members, and everyone from the world. Also, it’s a warm welcome to my journal and the Forex World, although the market has been closed because of the weekend. But, cryptocurrency traders can do trading 24/7 whereas they can execute the buy/sell during the weekend too. Another bad week has been passed for the dollar index whereas a week back, the USD Index was trying to pull back its price to upwards but last few weeks bad data of the USD currency has changed the direction of the USD Index. On the other hand, the last week was a bad week for gold buyers again whereas after a long pullback to downwards movement, the gold has corrected its price to a bullish trend above $1,840. But without any stimulation of the dollar index, the gold price suddenly has pulled back to downwards to below the $1,815 price mark. The price has created a strong support level of around $1,810. So, the gold is still remaining in depression but, the crude oil has filled up its target by last week to trade around $60.00 of its price.

Trades Update:

Gold trading is looking too much dangerous for a few days and traders are not understanding the movement of the gold. So, now I am avoiding trading with the precious metal gold. But I am not away from the commodity meanwhile I have started my trading with crude oil.

I have executed some buy orders from the US Oil with 0.20 lot size although the lot 0.20 is not a small amount and this is too much risky lot selection. But, with clear identification and indication, traders can put higher lot size according to their capital.

Name: trades12.022021.PNG Views: 1158 Size: 13.9 KB

I have succeeded to use the higher lot because my trades were floating with huge profits, and I was on the way to close these orders. Because of a bad internet connection, I can’t close my trades and before the market closing, my traders were floating with around $380 of profits. Hope so, by the next working day, I will close these orders with some handsome profits.

Traders who have a higher amount of capital can hold their buy orders that the crude oil has to go more to the upside. At the beginning of the last week, I have predicted about the crude oil that would reach above $60.00, and finally, the price has gone close to my prediction level. Overall, now the US Oil is aiming to reach above $65.00 price by next few weeks.

The Forecast of the EUR/USD:

Headline: The price of the EUR/USD has rejected from the resistance line 1.2150 price mark and before market closing, it was trading around 1.2120.

Keynotes:

• The EUR/USD price has created a comfort zone around 1.2140.
    • The weekly high looks at the 1.2150 mark.
    • The weakness of the dollar index is pushing the EUR/USD to break the major resistance line above 1.2165.
    • The stimulation of the dollar index will pull back the EUR/USD to a bearish trend below 1.1950.

It was another good day for the EUR/USD pair whereas it was a choppy last day of the week. The US Dollar Index fully looks at depression whereas the weakness of the USD Index is pressuring the EUR/USD to trade above the resistance line. The weekly higher price is at the 1.2149 price marks whereas the weekly low is at 1.2019.

The EUR/USD price has made a strong resistance level around 1.2165 but the further weakness of the US Dollar Index will push the EUR/USD price to break the major resistance line. So, I am looking forward here a potential buying opportunity with the EUR/USD pair for the next few weeks and the price should trade above the 1.2250 price mark.

Name: EURUSDH4.png Views: 411 Size: 45.3 KB

On the other hand, only the higher stimulation of the dollar index can change the direction of the EUR/USD pair. A function of the US Dollar can make a responsive movement of the EUR/USD pair and the price should trade below the 1.1950 price mark if the US Dollar Index will get proper strength.

The Forecast of the Gold (XAU/USD):

Headline: The Gold price has rebounded to the bearish trend around the $1,820 price mark.

Keynotes:

• At the beginning of the week, the Gold has recovered its price to a bullish trend above $1,845.
    • After the successful recovery, the price was more stable around $1,840.
    • But there was an opposite recovery to the bearish trend which has done around $20 of recovery to the bearish trend.

At this moment, before the market closing, the price of gold was trading above $1,824 price whereas the weekly low is at $1,810 and the weekly higher price is at $1,847. Whatever last week the gold has done a huge movement to both sides, although there was no exact reason for dropping from the gold. It’s very true that the gold still in an overbought position whereas yesterday lots of gold buyers have lost their capital.

Name: XAUUSDDaily.png Views: 403 Size: 40.9 KB

Technical indicators are not providing such an exact indication of the next trend but, it is clearly having shown before that the gold is not looking to trade around the $1,825 price. The price will make a solo movement again, and the most possible chance is to see the long bullish pull back from the gold and the price should be trading above the $1,875 price mark again.

The Forecast of the GBP/USD:

Headline: The GBP/USD has made the 33-month higher price above 1.3865.

In the daily time chart, the price of the GBP/USD is fully on the bullish trend meanwhile after around 3 years, the GBP/USD is trading above the 1.3860 price mark. Yesterday the dollar index was strengthening and because of this, the GBP/USD was moving to pull back downwards. The price of the GBP/USD has created a daily low at 1.3740.

Recent trades are showing some more bullish indication for the GBP/USD whereas after such a long time, the GBP/USD is strengthening and this strengthening will be continued until the further stimulation of the dollar index. Last week the Pound/USD was the best performer of the week which has done around 150 pips movements by a single week.

Name: GBPUSDDaily.png Views: 400 Size: 35.8 KB

From the technical perspective, technical indicators are showing a further bullish trend from the GBP/USD pair. So, for next week, I am looking forward here a potential buying opportunity with the GBP/USD pair which should be trading above 1.4050 with a record higher price. On the other hand, the stimulation of the USD Index will turn the trend of the GBP/USD to the bearish trend to below 1.3650.

3. #10873 Collapse Post
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 5
    Update: 796 @ 14.02.2021 @ 01:11 AM (GMT+6)

Happy Valentine's Day.

Name: valentine.PNG Views: 440 Size: 567.1 KB

Today, I don’t want to give greetings because it’s lots of love from me to readers, visitors, traders, fellow members, and everyone in the world. Let’s make the world with a bed of love. The mt5 forum is the haven for those traders who don’t have enough funds for investment. The forum authority is giving us such kinds of opportunities that we are trading without the real investment, although we are investing our quality time through writing by quality content. But, at the end of the day, we are grateful to the mt5 forum which is one of the best Forex Traders Community all over the world. Behind the site, the Instaforex broker is sponsoring the forum whereas I have stated before that, there are lots of brokers on the Forex market. But, the one and only broker who is making traders on market through different kinds of promotion and bonus programs. So, the special thanks go to the Instaforex broker. Lots of thanks to the mt5 forum authority and live longer the Instaforex broker which has awarded as the best broker in Asia by 2020.

The Market Overview of the Last Week:

• Last week, we saw a mixed market from major currencies, although some major pairs were too much volatile during the intraday trading. There was no specific movement by the overnight trading except the gold whereas the gold was moving day and night together.
    • The massive movement has been seen from the GBP/USD pair whereas the price has created an almost 3 years higher price above the 1.3865 price mark and on the other side, the weekly low was at 1.3685.
    • The main factor is the dollar index which is controlling the USD based the market for the last few weeks. Last day of the week, the price of the USD Index has done a long bullish breakout to above 90.70 price mark, although the weekly higher price was at 91.21 and the weekly lower price was at 90.22. Next week, we will see a huge change in the USD market and overall I am looking forward here a potential selling chance with the USD Index below the 90.00 price mark.

Name: #USDXWeekly.png Views: 389 Size: 36.0 KB

Trades Update: Added some Bitcoin orders.

Last week, I executed some buy orders from US Oil which were floating with a big profit, but I have a target to collect a decent amount of the profits. I did not close my orders from Crude Oil but by the next working day, I will close my orders.

This new weekend has been started, although one day has been passed already. But suddenly I have planned to trade with Bitcoin whereas it’s been a long time that I am not trading with bitcoin. My current trades were running with a huge number of profits that I have enough margins for further trading.

Name: trades14022021.PNG Views: 683 Size: 336.5 KB

So, finally, I have done some buy orders from Bitcoin which are floating with a big loss although this time, I have taken the higher risk with 0.20 lot for Bitcoin trading. At the beginning of the last week, the price of Bitcoin was moving upwards. After a tea break by the bitcoin, the price has made again the all-time higher price, although I was expecting the bitcoin price above $50,000 by this month. Whatever, I won’t hold my Bitcoin traders for a long time that bitcoin has a good chance to correct its price by this month, and the price may test the lower price below $35,000 again.

The Bitcoin Weekly Forecast:

Headline: Bitcoin has placed its price above the all-time higher price again, and now it’s aiming to reach above $50,000 of its price.

Keynotes:

• Bitcoin has hit a new all-time higher price around the $48,900 price mark.
    • The weekly chart is indicating a further bullish breakout above the $50,000 price mark.
    • Tesla has added the bitcoin to their balance sheet and this is inspiring the bitcoin to reach above the $100,000 price mark.

The hottest and important news about Bitcoin is that Tesla has added Bitcoin to their balance sheet whereas, since the beginning of the year, Bitcoin was aiming to reach above $100,000 of its price. The Tesla update has made a huge impact on the Bitcoin trading that now there is no bound to see the higher price from this Bitcoin.

Name: bitcoin.PNG Views: 399 Size: 253.5 KB

In the weekly time chart, the price of Bitcoin is fully looking on bullish trend although last few weeks, the bitcoin was testing some lower price below $28,000 of its price. But now the price of Bitcoin is strengthening, and it will be strengthening more by the next few days. After the Tesla announcement, Bitcoin has made a rapid movement from the $37,000 of its price and the price has created already the all-time higher price of bitcoin at $48,900. All technical indicators are providing some buying signals for Bitcoin that it will make a new all-time higher price by the next few months, and it's aiming to reach above $100,000 of its price.

The Forecast of the GBP/JPY:

Headline: The GBP/JPY has traded above the 13-month higher price above 145.30.

In all long time frame, the price of the GBP/JPY fully looks on bullish trend whereas the last week, the price of the GBP currency was strengthening and because of this reason, the GBP/JPY has made the 13-month higher price above 145.30 price mark. A Few month ago, the GBP currency was in depression because of the massive infection of the Covid-19.

The vaccine optimization is strengthening the GBP currency and the GBP/JPY has made a consecutive 9-week gain. The price has topped above the resistance line the first time since December’19. The consecutive momentum is asking for a more bullish trend by the GBP/JPY pair. The UK Government is most concerned about the vaccination program, and the massive vaccination program will enhance the strength of the GBP currency.

Actually, after the EU-UK trade deals, the price of the GBP/JPY is moving to the upside with a special consecutive momentum. This momentum will be continued by the next few days and now traders are expecting the GBP/JPY price above the 150.00 price mark by this month. So, for long term traders, I am looking forward to a buying chance for this popular pair.

Name: GBPJPYWeekly.png Views: 399 Size: 55.9 KB

Traders should make a plan for next week’s trading. So, this is time to concentrate on your planning. But if you are a cryptocurrency trader, then Happy trading mate!

4. #10874 Collapse Post
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 5
    Update: 797 @ 15.02.2021 @ 03:46 PM (GMT+6)

Hello, Everyone.
    Greetings to visitors, traders, readers, and fellow members of this forum. Finally, the market has been opened already, although we have seen already a massive drop from the dollar index. Because of the long bearish breakout, major currency pairs are moving too much during the Asian session today.

The Market Overview & the Evaluation of previous analysis/forecast:

I have mentioned before that, already we have seen a massive breakout from the dollar index to a bearish trend and technical indicators are providing a more bearish signal for the coming session. But there are some mixed trends from the commodity market whereas the gold seems more stable to the bearish trend after opening the market by last night. On the other hand, crude oil has been climbing upwards since the last week, and traders are expecting a huge bullish breakout from crude oil to the bullish trend. The actual reason behind the crude-oil movement is all about the massive vaccination program globally. So, crude oil made more stimulation because of the vaccination and crude-oil lovers are expecting the crude-oil price above the $65 price mark by this month.

Last week, there was a special indication from me about crude oil when crude oil was trading around the $55 price mark. Confidently I was mentioning the crude-oil prediction that it would reach above the $60 price mark soon. So, this is another successful achievement for me and another thing was about Bitcoin which was very near to reach above the $50,000 price mark by this week.

Trades Update: Crude Oil & Bitcoin

Last week, according to my prediction, I have done some buy orders from the $57.69 price mark and at the beginning time, trades were floating with a big loss. After opening the market by the last night, crude oil has opened with a gap which I was expecting, and that's only the reason, I did not close my trades by last week.

Name: trades15022021.PNG Views: 722 Size: 24.5 KB

But very soon I will close my current orders although, during the weekend, I have done some buy orders from Bitcoin which were floating with a huge profit. I was attempting to close my bitcoin orders after reaching the $50,000. Now I have changed my trading plan that I will wait for today’s US session and during the US Session, I will close all of my trades.

The Forecast for the GBP/USD:

Headline: The GBP/USD has reached above the desired price mark of 1.3900, and now it’s aiming above 1.4200 by this week.

Keynotes:

• The UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson will make an attempt to exit the COVID-19 lockdown as soon as possible.
    • The Cable has made the 3 years higher price above the 1.3900 price mark.
    • The uptrend has to continue during the London session.
    • The further stimulation of the GBP currency will make pressure the GBP/USD to trade above 1.4050.
    • The depression of the USD Index is claiming the GBP/USD price to trade above the 3 years resistance line.

Fundamentally, the GBP/USD has been making huge gains because of the weakness of the dollar index. Also, the stimulation of the GBP currency is making the higher advantage to move upwards with a solo direction trend. Eventually, the GBP/USD has made the 3 years higher price and exactly the price is trading around the 3-years resistance level at 1.4376.

The massive vaccination program of the UK is creating the push to the GBP/USD to make a solo upwards directional movement to above 1.4150 price mark by this week. The UK government is moving faster to grow the economy after the EU-UK trade deal. The UK pm has planned to remove the COVID-19 lockdown as soon as possible through the rapid vaccination program.

However, the GBP/USD is in an overbought position because of the huge bullish breakout for a couple of weeks. Last Friday, the GBP/USD closed at the 1.3850 price mark and after opening the market, the price of the GBP/USD has moved directly above the 1.3900 price mark. The break of 1.3885 has confirmed the further bullish trend by the GBP/USD and there is a major resistance level at 1.3925 prices which should be broken by today’s US Session.

Name: GBPUSDDaily.png Views: 373 Size: 34.9 KB

The Session higher price is at 1.3908 and the further weakening of the dollar index will turn the GBP/USD pair to move for further up trending. Meanwhile, there is weaker support at 1.3850 which will be broken if we will get the stimulation of the dollar index. The break of the 1.3900 has confirmed the next price to trade above 1.3950. Overall, the GBP/USD is focusing on the solo directional movement to a bullish trend, and I am looking forward to a potential buying chance with the GBP/USD to trade above the 1.4200 price mark by this month.

The Forecast of the Dollar Index:

Headline: The Dollar Index has supposed to break the 90.30 price marks.

There is the initial support level at the 90.22 price mark which should be broken shortly although, since last night, the price of the USD Index is moving to the bearish trend. It’s still remained largely above the 90.30 price marks during the Asian session today. But coming on the US session, we will see some changes in the USD trading.

Name: #USDXDaily.png Views: 383 Size: 34.8 KB

This week, we have some important news about the Retail sales, Flash PMIs, and the FOMC Minutes. The dollar index is under depression and the outlook is indicating the further bearish trend from the USD Index. At this moment, the dollar index has dropped 0.14% of its price and there is the initial support at 90.30 which will be broken by today, and looking here a selling chance for the USD Index below the 90.00 price mark.

The Forecast of the Gold:

Headline: The Gold looks more stable around the $1,820 price mark but the weakness of the Dollar will create bullish pressure above the $1,845.

In the daily time frame, the price of gold fully looks on a bearish trend, and currently, the price of gold is trading below the $1,820 price mark. Some combinations are promoting the gold price to the bearish trend and still, it’s creating a fresh selling pressure around the $1,820. But, the sustain of the USD Index selling might be extended to the gold price

Name: XAUUSDDaily.png Views: 382 Size: 41.2 KB

The gold is hovering near to the lower boundary to the $1,820 price region although last Friday, the gold was failed to make a further recovery to the bullish trend. But today, intraday trading is moving like sideways movement. The massive vaccination program globally has changed the trend of the gold. So, overall I am expecting some drops from the gold, and it will be traded below the $1,800 price mark by this week.

5. #10875 Collapse Post
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 5
    Update: 798 @ 16.02.2021 @ 07:03 PM (GMT+6)

Hello, mates.
    Greetings to readers, visitors, traders, and fellow members of the forum. The 2nd day of the week is going on, although yesterday there was a holiday in the USA. Because of the holidays, there was no such news by yesterday and according to last week’s movement, we did not see such movements from the USD trading. Since the beginning of the week, the gold has settled its price around the $1,820 price region. The dollar index has broken already the major support level at the 90.23 price mark, and we are expecting the dollar index below the 90.00 price mark by this week.

Trades Update:

I am continuing my trades with crude oil and bitcoin which are floating with a big profit. Whatever, I am waiting for both instruments to see a longer bullish breakout. Crude Oil and Bitcoin are moving upwards, and I am waiting to gain more profits from my current trades. But very soon I will close my orders with some handsome profits, although currently, trades are floating with around $833 of profits.

Name: trades16.02.2021.PNG Views: 811 Size: 25.0 KB

Headline: The Gold has depressed to the bearish trend, and it's aiming to reach below the $1,800 price mark.

Keynotes:

• The gold metal has opened its price from $1,825 and made the weekly higher price at $1,826.
    • The price of Gold looks more stable during this week and has made the lower price at the $1,815 price mark.
    • The Gold is fluctuating during the first day of the week and has created a little range to the bearish region.

In a daily time frame, the price of gold looks fully on the bearish trend, although the price did not move to the bullish region after opening the market by last Monday. The opening price was at the $1,825 price mark, and the price has created the higher price around the $1,826 price mark whereas just 100 pips bullish from the opening price.

There is a strong support level at the $1,784 price mark which should not be broken by this week because of less news of this week. The initial resistance looks around the $1,825 price mark and this resistance will be broken if the further weakness of the dollar index. Whatever the initial support seems at the $1,810 price mark which will be broken by this week and overall I am looking forward here a potential selling chance with the gold which should be trading below the $1,800 price mark soon.

Name: XAUUSDDaily.png Views: 353 Size: 41.0 KB

The Overview of the USD Index:

Headline: The Dollar Index has shaped its price to the bearish trend and ranging its price to the bearish trend below the 90.00 price mark.

After a few weeks, the dollar index has started its movement to the bearish trend and today the dollar index has made the 3-week lower price below the 90.10 price mark. Now the price of the USD Index is challenging its price to bearish trend to trade below 89.50 price mark.

At a certain time, the dollar index was moving back upwards but because of the bad jobs and other data, the dollar index has pulled back too downwards. Traders are expecting some more bearish trend from the dollar index and looking forward here a potential selling chance with the USD Index below the 89.00 price mark.

Name: #USDXWeekly.png Views: 357 Size: 35.9 KB

6. #10876 Collapse Post
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 5
    Update: 799 @ 18.02.2021 @ 04:12 PM (GMT+6)

Hello, Everyone.
    Greetings to readers, traders, visitors, and fellow members of the forum. Last few days, I was too much busy and this is good news that I am being a father of a baby daughter and guess, now how much busy I am! I hope so that I will be back with full strength.

By the way, the market looks too much dangerous since the first day of the week, although we have seen a massive pullback movement upwards from the dollar index. After making a long bullish breakout in the last few days, the dollar index has moved back downwards again, and now it’s trading below the 90.80 price mark. The Gold has changed its region to a bearish trend and now the gold is trading around the $1780 price mark. There was a massive hike from crude oil for a couple of weeks and traders are expecting the crude oil price above $65.

Trades Update: Closed Traders & Opened Trades

I have closed my Bitcoin orders by the last day, and I am really happy with my trading performance. Right now, Bitcoin is trading above the all-time higher price and bitcoin lovers are expecting the bitcoin price above $100000 of price by next coming months.

Currently, I have crude oil orders with buying position which is floating with huge profits and the price of crude oil is aiming to reach above the $65 price mark by this week.

Name: closedtrades180202021.PNG Views: 338 Size: 12.6 KB Name: opentrades18022021.PNG Views: 311 Size: 11.0 KB

The Forecast of the USD Index:

From the beginning of the week, the dollar index was fully on a bullish trend and after 3 months, the dollar index was rising back to upwards movement. But by the last overnight trading, the dollar index has lost its strength and still, the momentum of the dollar index fully looks on the bearish trend.

During this pandemic situation, the US Election has been done by last November’2020 and after lots of drama, Trump has left the White House and Mr. Joe Biden has taken the power of the USA. Being the 46th president of the USA, the new president has planned for the $1.9 trillion COVID-19 relief package during this pandemic situation. And the president still struggling to make the progression of this package and this delay is hampering the strength of the dollar index whereas now the dollar index has started its movement around 90.70 price region and USD traders are expecting some drops from the dollar index.

Name: #USDXH4.png Views: 326 Size: 37.9 KB Name: #USDXWeekly.png Views: 326 Size: 35.8 KB

Headline: The EUR/USD has bounced back upwards, and currently it’s trading around 1.2070 price region.

After making the weekly low at the 1.2023 price mark, the EUR/USD has bounced back to upwards, although the weekly higher price is at around 1.2169 prices which is indicating the weekly resistance level for the EUR/USD pair.

Now the dollar index is weakening and the further weakening of the dollar index will make pressure on the EUR/USD to move upwards. So, overall I am looking forward here a potential buying Chance with the EUR/USD pair which should be traded above the 1.2150 price mark by this week.

Name: EURUSDH4.png Views: 330 Size: 46.6 KB

7. #10877 Collapse Post
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 5
    The Update : 800 @ 19.02.2021 @ 11.59 PM (GMT+6)

This is the update number eight hundred whereas, since April’19, I have started counting my updates. Whatever, it's a warm welcome to my journal and its greetings to all people, traders, readers and fellow dearest members of this forum. I hope so that you guys have passed a very good week with currency trading and commodity trading. After such a long time, we have seen a massive volatile market from the Gold metal, although most of the trend was fully on bearish trend whereas currently, the gold metal has created a bearish region around the $1780 price mark.

There was the worst day for the seller of the GBP/USD pair whereas right now, the GBP/USD is trading above the 4-year higher price and GBP/USD predictors are expecting the GBP/USD price above the 1.4500 price mark by this month. There are two big reasons to see a bullish breakout from the GBP/USD pair that, the GBP currency is strengthening for around 5-months but after the EU-UK trade deal, the strength of the GBP has increased rapidly. Another big reason is for all about the dollar index which is weakening for a few days which is pressuring the GBP/USD to create a longer bullish trend.

Trades Update: Trades with crude oil with long-term planning.

Last 12th February, I did some buy orders from crude oil which are floating with big profits right now, although before it was more profitable. I thought the price would reach above the $65 price mark by the current week but now, the market momentum is not showing a good signal for more buying chances with crude oil.

Name: trades19022021.PNG Views: 635 Size: 13.9 KB

This week the price of crude oil has made the higher price at $62.25 price mark which is the 14-month higher price of crude oil. Whatever, we have a deal closing by the next week, so I should close my current orders from the crude oil before the market closing of this week.

The Market Reaction of the Dollar Index:

Headline: The extending of travel restrictions at Canada and Mexico by March’21 has moved back the USD Index to the bearish trend.

The US Government has extended the travel restriction by 21’ March because of the rapid infection of the COVID-19 and the latest update of extension of travel restriction has made a higher impact on the USD trading which is weakening since at beginning of the week.

Today, there was some good data from the USD currency whereas the GDP has risen to 8.3% which was expected by the Government. But the uptrend has failed to continue its price to a bullish trend which has indicated that, this is not sufficient data for a long bullish break out from the dollar index. Whatever, the week is being over and next week, we will see some more drops from the dollar index. So, I am expecting the USD Index price below the 88.00 price mark by next week.

Name: #USDXDaily.png Views: 316 Size: 35.2 KB

Headline: The Gold is waiting to close with the 8-months lower price and it has created a new trading zone around the $1780 price mark.

Keynotes:

• The Gold has bounced back to downwards and has created a new trading region in the last few days.
    • It has managed its price around the $1770 price mark.
    • The price has made 8 months lower price at $1760 price mark which has considered the major support level of this precious metal.
    • But, the dollar index is still creating a huge bullish pressure but the price did not cross the major resistance level.
    • The further weakening of the dollar index will make a pullback of the gold price to a bullish trend which should be trading above the $1860 price mark again.

In the weekly time chart, the price of gold fully on a bearish trend although at the beginning of the week, gold lovers were expecting a good recovery from the gold. But the sudden strengthening of the dollar index has pushed the gold to a bearish trend.

Sometimes, the gold is not caring the movement from the dollar index. That’s the reason, traders are losing their big capital by trading with gold, although the gold was able to recover its price to the bullish trend. Because of the further bearish trend from the dollar index is moving the good metal too much.

On the other side, all technical indicators are indicating a further bearish trend from the gold metal and overall, I am looking forward here a potential selling chance with the gold metal. From the technical perspective, the bullish breakout may be started by the next week and it will reach above the $1865 price mark again.

Name: XAUUSDDaily.png Views: 333 Size: 40.1 KB

The Forecast of GBP/USD:

Headline: After reaching the 1.4000 price mark, the GBP/USD is aiming to reach above the 1.4500 price mark by the next couple of weeks.

The GBP/USD price has made room after creating the higher price above the 1.4000 prices whereas a few weeks back, I have predicted about the GBP/USD that it’s just a matter of time to reach above the 1.4000 price mark. This is very good news for the GBP/USD buyer that the price has completed its first stage of this year whereas the 2nd stage should be to reach above the 1.4500 price mark.

The weakening of the dollar index is still pressuring the GBP/USD to move more upwards, although the weekly higher price is at 1.4034 prices which have marked as the initial resistance level of the GBP/USD pair. The weekly support level is at the 1.3828 price mark which should not be broken shortly. But the further hike from the dollar index will turn the GBP/USD price to a bearish trend below 1.3800.

Again, I want to say that finally the GBP/USD has reached above the 1.4000 level because of the strengthening of the GBP currency. This is a very alarming issue for the sellers of the GBP/USD pair that it really long run to go. So, If you have sell orders from the GBP/USD pair, then you should manage it more carefully because now it is aiming to reach above the 1.4500 price mark as the 2nd stage of the movement after the EU-UK trade deal.

Name: GBPUSDWeekly.png Views: 320 Size: 35.4 KB

Trading Recommendation:

Traders who have ordered from crude oil should close their trades by this week’s session if you don't have enough margin on your account. The next day, we have a deal closing day from the commodity trading. If you don’t want the unexpected loss, then its better to close your trades by today. Happy trading traders.

8. #10878 Collapse Post
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 5
    Update: 801 @ 21.02.2021 @ 05:03 PM (GMT+6)

Index: Greetings & Introductions, The Market Overview, The trading reports of the last week,Trading Plans for the Next Week, The Analysis & Forecast of the USD Index, The Forecast of the GBP/USD, Gold & EUR/USD.

Greetings & Introductions:

Greetings to traders, readers and fellow members of this trader's community. Still, the weekend is going on but within a few hours, the market will be opened again and we will be busy on trading again. Last few weeks, we have seen a massive breakout from major currency pairs and the next week, we have lots of USD and others currency news that will make a huge change on currency trading. For commodities, I concern an issue that coming week, we will see a deal closing day that commodity orders will be closed automatically and the dealer will open those trades again if the dealer will get enough margins to reopen these trades. So, if you have lack of capital or you want to away from the unwanted loss, then you should close your trades as soon as possible after opening the market.

The Market Overview:

• At the beginning of the week, the price of the USD Index was fully on bullish trend that the dollar index was strengthening after some good data from the USD currency. But end of the week, the Dollar Index was weakening due to bad data from the USD currency and the USD Index has made a lower price at 90.15 price mark.

• There was a significant movement from crude oil whereas for 4/5 week, US Oil price is moving significantly to upwards in this pandemic situation although the current price is the 13-months higher price of crude oil after the historical negative price of crude oil.

• Gold set a lower price region below the $1,800 price mark by the last week and just end of the last session, the price of gold was trading around the $1,783 price mark. Whatever, sellers of the gold are expecting a bearish breakout from the gold and now the gold is aiming to reach below the $1,750 price region.

• Last week, the dollar index made a long bearish trend and it has pushed the USD/CAD to move downwards. The USD/CAD has changed its region to the bearish trend and before the market closing of the last week, the USD/CAD was moving below 1.2615 price mark and traders are expecting the USD/CAD price below 1.2600 price mark by next Monday.

• Before, we have seen some similarity of Gold and Silver trading. But now a day, the silver metal is moving with a different trend. Although few weeks back, the silver metal has made a huge bullish breakout around $30.00 of its price but with a certain period, the silver has pulled back to downwards and now its trading below the $27.15 price mark and silver lovers are expecting the silver price below $25.50 price mark by next couple of weeks.

The Trading Reports: The trading reports of the last week.

Last week, I did some successful trades with different trading instruments. I have made a huge profit from the Bitcoin although I was with the long term trading plan with the Bitcoin. But because of the emotion, I have closed my trades with handsome profits otherwise I could get a huge number of profits. Still, I have open orders with crude oil which should be closed by the last week. Whatever, I will close my trades very soon to avoid the unwanted situation due to the deal closing system. But according to my capital and the margin, I can survive the deal closing system as if we won’t see any bearish breakout from the crude oil.

Name: bitcoinclosedorders.PNG Views: 324 Size: 10.9 KB

The Trading Plan: Trading plans for the next week.

I have mentioned before that. I have current orders from crude oil and I will close these orders very soon. After closing crude oil orders, I will go through with the Gold again to grab some handsome profits with a short period. Although for few weeks, the gold metal is looking a unpredictable market and we have seen already some swing movement from the gold. So, my total trading plan will be with only the gold although according to the situation of the market, I will take some more chances with crude oil too.

Name: crudeoiltrades.PNG Views: 297 Size: 15.7 KB

The Analysis & Forecast of the USD Index:

Headline: After 7-weeks, the US Dollar Index has pulled back its price to the bearish trend and expecting the dollar index price below the 90.00.

Keynotes:

• The US Dollar Index showed an immediate reaction to the bearish trend by the last week.
    • It has shown the 0.30% of drops by the last session.
    • There is a strong support level around the 89.20 price mark and the further bad data from the USD currency will push the USD Index to the bearish trend to break the strong support level.
    • The weekly lower price is at 90.10 and the weekly higher price is around 91.00 price mark.

In long timeframe, the price of the dollar index fully on bearish trend although since a couple of weeks, the dollar index was making a recovery to the bullish trend. But suddenly the USD Index has started its movement to the bearish trend after publishing the bad jobs data of the USA. So, since that time, the USD Index was moving to downwards and the price has created a weekly lower price at 90.10 price mark.

The stimulation will be started soon that in the coming weeks, we have some important news on the USD currency which will make changes on the USD trading although still right now, the dollar index is on depression. Within a few hours, the market will be reopening again and at the beginning of the week, we will see some recovery movements from the dollar index to the bullish trend. But, overall. I am looking forward here a selling chance with the USD Index, and it should be trading below 89.50 price mark very soon.

Headline: The stimulation of the GBP currency is pressuring the GBP/USD to move upwards, and now it's aiming to reach above the 1.4500 price mark.

Keynotes:

• The GBP/USD has concerned its price above the resistance area and now it has created a new trading region above the 1.4000 price mark.
    • The Brexit concern should make a selling pressure of the GBP/USD but the weakness of the dollar index is hampering it.
    • The price has declined all the corrective resistance line and now its trading above the 35-months higher price.
    • The weakness of the US Dollar Index will push the GBP/USD to trade above 1.4500 price mark by this month.

The Fundamental:

The Water War: UK is looking to stop the imports of European mineral waters, foods, seeds, potatoes, etc.

A Couple of months ago, the EU-UK trade deal has been done but we did not see any huge impact on GBP and EUR trading. Traders were in fear with the Brexit deal and when it was confirmed as like me, all traders were expecting a huge volatile market from the GBP market. Whatever, we did not see any major movements but the GBP currency was strengthening after the EU-UK trade deal.

The issue has been created with the EU by the UK government that now the UK government is looking to restrict imports of the EU mineral waters and others food. The restrictions will be the potential restriction on the importing of mineral water, others food product and seed of potatoes.

The Technical:

In weekly timeframe, the price of the GBP/USD fully on bullish trend although the last week, there was a week for the buyer of GBP/USD. There was a huge bullish breakout from the GBP/USD pair because of the weakness of the dollar index. According to the Brexit concern, the GBP currency should lose its strength but the UK government is trying to work with the GBP currency in this pandemic situation.

The price of the GBP/USD fully on bullish mode which made 35-month higher price by the last week at 1.4034. After crossing the 1.4000 price mark, the price looks more stable and the massive vaccination is making the strongest of the GBP currency.

Whatever, with the technical perspective, the GBP/USD is on oversold position through the RSI indicator. And there is a more chance to see a further drop from the dollar index which will make pressure on the GBP/USD to move upwards. So, I am looking forward here a potential buying chances with the GBP/USD pair which should be traded above the 1.4500 price mark by next a couple of weeks.

Name: GBPUSDWeekly.png Views: 757 Size: 35.3 KB

Headline: The Gold has set its price to the bearish trend and now it's aiming to trade below the $1,750 price mark.

Keynotes:

• The Gold has made the weekly low again after the November’20 around the $1,760 price mark.
    • It has created an initial support level at $1,760 price mark.
    • The bearish bias is indicating the further drops from the gold below the $1,750 price mark.
    • The recovery mode was not started by the last week, and it will be stimulating if we see a further massive drop from the dollar index.
    • The gold looks still on the depression and this depression will push the gold price below the $1,700 price mark.

The last week, we saw a massive movement from the gold although the gold has pulled back its price downwards and it has created 3 months lower price at $1,760.The last week, we saw a massive movement from the gold although the gold has pulled back its price downwards and it has created 3 months lower price at $1,760.

The Gold has done a couple of tries to make a quick recover, but the gold was not strengthening and the most of the time, the gold is not caring the dollar index. But the massive weakness of the dollar index will push the gold to move upwards.

The Relative Strength Index (RSI) is indicating more selling chances for the gold because of its overbought situation. But the downtrend should not be resumed if we wont get the further stimulation of the dollar index. Most of the USD traders are expecting a bearish breakout from the dollar index which will make pressure on the Gold to move upwards. So, I am looking here a potential buying chances with gold metal with higher amount of the capital if you want to survive on the market for a long time.

Name: XAUUSDDaily.png Views: 304 Size: 40.2 KB

Headline: The EUR/USD has rejected by 1.2145 price mark and pulled back to downwards again to trade below 1.2120 price mark.

Keynotes:

• The weakness of the dollar index has turned the EUR/USD price to a bullish trend.
    • It rejected by the 1.2145 price marks by the last Friday and then it was trending to trade below the support line.
    • The EUR currency was strengthening, and the strengthening of the EUR currency will help to break the resistance line to make a long higher price above the resistance line.

At the beginning of the last Friday, the EUR/USD has created the weekly higher price at 1.2145 price mark. Before the end of the last session, the EUR/USD price was trading around the 1.2120 prices although the EUR currency was not proper strengthening. If it got proper strength, then it would make the monthly top price.

The price of the pair has lost its strength after reaching around the 1.2150 price marks whereas there is a strong resistance level at 1.2150 price mark which should be broken by the last week. The actual movement was from the dollar index which was weakening by the last week and EUR/USD traders were expecting a huge bullish breakout from the EUR/USD pair just above the 1.2200 price mark.

With some technical indicators, the EUR/USD should make a long bullish breakout by the next week whereas the dollar index should lose its strength to create a bullish pressure on the EUR/USD pair. On weekly basis, the price is fully on bullish trend and the technical outlook is asking to reach above the 1.2250 price mark by next week.

Name: eurusdweekly.PNG Views: 322 Size: 43.3 KB

9. #10879 Collapse Post
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 5

Update: 802 @ 22.02.2021 @ 06:37 PM (GMT+6)

Hello, Mates!
    Greetings to traders, readers and fellow members of this trader's community. The weekend has been over and traders have started their trading already although I have closed my crude oil buy orders with fewer profits to avoid the unwanted loss through the deal closing system. As usual, we know about the first day of a week although before I have experienced an incident whereas we have seen a massive movement from the commodity during the first day of the week. Yet there was not any unwanted movement from the market but the gold looks too dangerous and now it's aiming to cross the $1800 mark soon. Since early in the Asian session, I have been reviewing the dollar index movement whereas in the earlier session, the USD Index has pulled back to upwards and already has created the daily high at 90.55.

Trades Update: Closed Trades Update

Last week, I did some good trades with crude oil and bitcoin although before, I have closed my bitcoin orders. I would get more profits from my bitcoin buy orders but I was too much hurry to close these orders. Also, crude oil orders were floating with a big profit during the last week, but because of the coming deal closing date, just a few min ago, I have closed crude oil orders with fewer profits. In total, I have earned lots of money in the last couple of weeks and I am very happy with my trading performance.

Name: cltrades.PNG Views: 287 Size: 11.5 KB

Withdrawal Update:

I have lots of profits on my account and this is time to put a withdrawal request to the instaforex finance department. Actually, its my habit that after putting in the withdrawal request, I like to put trades again and as a result, I am getting the refund. So, this time I will shut down the instaforex trading platform or I will log to the demo account again. Whatever, the withdrawal request has been forwarded to the finance department and hope so that it will be processed soon. Thanks in advance to the instaforex finance department but all credit goes to instaforex broker and the mt5 forum authority to create such kind of opportunity for us. Go ahead mt5 forum and live long instaforex being the number one forex broker all over the world.

Name: wd01.PNG Views: 306 Size: 103.0 KB

Headline: The GBP/USD is trading near to the multi-year higher price and it’s aiming to reach above 1.4250 price mark by the next couple of weeks.

Some Keynotes:

• The depression of the US Dollar Index is pressuring the GBP/USD to make the multi-year higher price.
    • After 2018, the GBP/USD price has created a higher resistance level at the 1.4050 price mark.
    • The initial major resistance should be broken by the further weakness of the dollar index above the 1.4150 price mark.
    • British PM Johnson’s speech will make a huge change on GBP trading.
    • The Exit from the lockdown is the reason for the strengthening of the GBP currency and the massive vaccination can serve as positive feedback for the GBP currency.

Just the end of the last week, the price of GBP/USD was moving downwards because of the stimulation of the dollar index. But today, after opening the market earlier in the Asian session, the GBP/USD has pulled back its price to upwards. The price has bounced back near to the 3 years higher price above the 1.4000 price mark. Currently, the price of GBP/USD is trading above the 1.4035 price mark.

In the 4-hour time frame, the price of the GBP/USD is fully on a bullish trend although during the last session of the last week, the price was attempting to pull back to downwards. Now the price of the GBP/USD is approaching its price to trade above the 35-month higher price.

Fundamentally, the GBP currency is getting its strength since a couple of weeks and the Speech of the UK PM Johnson will make a huge impact on the GBP trading. The massive vaccination will be removing the lockdown of the UK which will stimulate the GBP currency. UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson has announced the four conditions to make the COVID-19 lockdown. And this decision will make a huge change on the UK Economy in the coming days which will stimulate the price of the GBP/USD pair.

Name: GBPUSDH4.png Views: 302 Size: 30.4 KB

With some technical indicators, the GBP/USD has already made the 35-month higher price at 1.4050 which has marked the initial resistance level of this pair. More resistance is waiting to watch by this week and it will follow 1.4095, 1.4130,1.4160 and 1.4250.

On the other side, the stimulation of the dollar index will move the GBP/USD pair to a bearish trend and the price has created today a daily low at the 1.3979 price mark. And also it will follow by 1.3955, 1.3910, 1.3850 and 1.3750.

The Forecast of Crude Oil:

Headline: After creating a major resistance level at $62.25, the price of crude oil has reversed back to downwards below the $60.00 price mark.

In the weekly time frame, the price of Crude Oil fully on a bullish trend although last week, crude oil has created a 15-month higher price above the $62.25 price which has marked as the initial resistance of crude oil. Actually since a couple of weeks, there was some bullish streak and it was following to reach above the $65.00 price mark but it has stopped reaching the $62.00 price region.

Currently, crude oil is trading below the $60.00 price mark for the recovery purpose and overall I am expecting a bullish breakout from crude oil. Before, the price will test some lower price below the $57.50 price mark.

With some technical indicators, crude oil is indicating a long bullish trend and overall I am looking forward to potential buying chances with crude oil which should be trading above the $65.00 price mark by the next couple of weeks. But, because of the overbought situation, now crude oil test some lower price and alternatively after clearing the downside pressure, the price will fly to reach above the $65.00 price mark.

Name: #CLWeekly.png Views: 300 Size: 36.1 KB

The Analysis & Forecast of the Gold:

In a long time frame, the gold fully looks on bearish trend although the beginning of the week, the gold price has moved back to upwards because of the depression of the dollar index. The pandemic situation is being good nowadays and it's pressuring the gold to move downwards. The vaccination program has been started massively and it is stimulating the world economy.

With technical perspective, After creating a strong support level at the $1760 price mark, the gold price has moved back upwards whereas the dollar index is losing its strength. Because of the weakening of the USD Index, the Gold is trading above the $1790 price which is close to the $1800 price mark. This week, we may again see the trading region of gold around the $1820 price mark and looking forward to a potential buying chances with the gold to trade above the $1860 price mark again.

Name: XAUUSDDaily.png Views: 294 Size: 40.2 KB

10. Dragon
  11. #10880 Collapse Post
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 5
    Update: 803 @ 23.02.2021 @ 05:05 PM (GMT+6)

Hello, Everyone.
    Greetings to readers, traders, visitors, and fellow members of the mt5 forum. Again welcome to the mt5 world who’s are very new or readers who have come first here. The message is to traders that you will get everything about Forex Trading and its system here. So, you can save this forum for your technical and theoretical learning purpose.

This is the 2nd day of the week-08 whereas, at the beginning of the week, the dollar index is weakening and because of the weakness of the USD Index, we have seen a lot of difference in the USD Market. Although today, we have some important news on the USD currency which will change the direction of the USD Based pair but personally I am expecting some more drops from the dollar index below the 89.50 price mark.

Withdrawal Update:

Again, I have done another $205.92 withdrawal, and the amount of $203.06 will be processed on my skrill account after deducting the processing charge. I am passing another good week with some decent amount of withdrawal and hope so that my both withdrawal will be processed by today’s working hour although the skrill payment processor takes 1-7 working hours to process the withdrawal by the Instaforex finance department. But it’s good news that before I have some good experience to get withdrawal within just a few minutes. Whatever, advance thanks to Instaforex Finance department. But all credit goes to the mt5 forum and InstaForex broker for such kind of arrangement for us.

Name: wd02.PNG Views: 306 Size: 104.4 KB

Upcoming News:

Today, we have some important news on the USD currency during the US session. There was some GBP currency news a few hours back. GBP news was medium impact news and there was some mixed data. For a couple of weeks, the GBP currency is being stronger and it is making pressure on the GBP/USD pair to move upwards.

Name: todaynews.PNG Views: 297 Size: 253.2 KB

Also, there is some important news on the USD currency which will change the trading of the USD Index. There are some low-impact news and one higher impact news. From my view, I am expecting some bad data from the USD currency which will keep the dollar index on more depression to a bearish trend.

The Sentiment & Forecast of the US Dollar Index:

After 7-weeks the dollar index has made a lower price below the 90.00 price mark and the price has created an initial support level at 89.91 price mark which should be broken during the coming US session today. Today, earlier in the Asian session, the USD Index has made the lower price around the 89.90 price mark. After creating the weekly lower price, the USD Index has pulled back its trend to upwards, and currently, it’s trading above the 90.07 price mark which around the 90.10 regions. However, the latest low is at 89.91, and now it’s moving back to the previous support level. It could hit the short-term support below 89.51 but the further stimulation of the USD currency will push the dollar index to make a trend to bullish way.

In a 4-hour chart, the USD Index is trying to pull back upwards but it won’t get the proper strength to make a solo directional trend to the bullish trend whereas there is a strong resistance level respectively at 90.45, 90.85, and 91.10. The Initial resistance at 90.45 should be broken for the further stimulation of the dollar index.

Name: #USDXH4.png Views: 281 Size: 34.8 KB

On the other side, there have seen some clear support levels respectively at 89.91, 89.65, and 89.20. The Initial support level at 89.91 should be broken by this evening and the more weakness of the dollar index will push the USD Index trend downwards. Overall, I am expecting a huge drop from the dollar index which should be trading below the 89.00 price mark by this month.

Headline: The GBP/USD still on the bull and now it is aiming to reach above the 1.4150 price mark to create the 3-years top price.

Keynotes:

• During this COVID-19 pandemic situation, the UK economy is being stronger because of easing current lockdowns by the next month.
    • The stimulation of the GBP currency is making the higher price of the GBP/USD.
    • Currently, the GBP/USD is eying to reach above 1.4100 first and then 1.4500 price mark by the next month.
    • The extremely oversold position from the GBP/USD is pressuring the pair to move upwards.
    • The sustain of the further bullish trend will be clear after reaching the price above the 1.4100 price mark.
    • The new multi-year high is at 1.4098 and resistance has been rejected earlier in the Asian session and the further bullish trend will clear the 1.4130 price mark.

In a daily time-frame, the price of the GBP/USD is fully on a bullish trend although today the price of the GBP/USD has created the multi-year higher price at 1.4098 price mark. It seems that the resistance level has been broken and now it’s not caring about the next resistance level too.

A couple of hours ago, there was some mixed data from the GBP currency and the job data has remained stable. The UK government is making plans to clear this pandemic situation by massive vaccination and easing the lockdown by the next month. The easing of the lockdown will stimulate the economy of the UK and the government is eyeing this issue.

Name: GBPUSDDaily.png Views: 268 Size: 33.0 KB

Jerome Power will testify today during the US session and this will make a huge change on the USD-based pairs. Moreover, since the beginning of the week, the Dollar index is moving downwards but a few hours ago, the USD Index has started its movement upwards and during the US session, I am expecting further drops from the dollar index. So, the weakness of the USD Index is creating a huge pressure on the GBP/USD to move upwards.

But, after the multi-year higher price at 1.4098, supports are waiting at 1.4055 and it will be also filled by 1.4000, 1.3980, and 1.3950.

Overall, I am looking forward here a potential buying chance for the short-term traders and the price of the GBP/USD should reach above the 1.4150 price mark by this week. On the other side, the stimulation of the dollar index will turn the GBP/USD trend into a bearish trend and it should be trading below the 1.3900 price mark again.

The Forecast of the Yellow Metal Gold:

Headline: After creating the weekly higher price at $1815.40, the yellow metal is trying to recover its price to a bearish trend.

Keynotes:

• The Gold price has retreated to the bullish trend to create a weekly top price above the $1815 price mark.
    • The recent drops from the dollar index are still keeping pressure on the yellow metal to create a new weekly top price.
    • The further drops from the USD Index will turn the Gold price above the $1850 price mark.
    • The combination of the vaccination and the stimulation of the dollar index will make a huge drop from the Gold to a bearish trend below the $1750 price mark.
    • Gold has struggled to create a higher price during the intraday trading although the last overnight gain has indicated a further bullish trend by tonight.

Since the beginning of the week, the Gold fully looks on a bullish trend if we look at the chart with the long time frame. This morning, the price has created a weekly higher price at the $1815.40 price mark. But is too strange that, after created the weekly higher price, the price of gold has pulled back downwards again because of the sudden stimulation of the dollar index.

But it is very true that nowadays, the Gold is not moving according to the dollar index. If it happened, then gold should trade above the all-time higher price of gold. Whatever, during the US session, we will see a huge change in the Gold trading because of the dollar index movement. And potentially I am claiming here a buying opportunity with the gold Metal which should be trading above the $1850 price mark by the next week.

Name: XAUUSDH4.png Views: 610 Size: 36.1 KB

Reply to thread
Page 1088 of 1089 ... 1083 1086 1087 1088 1089

Subscribed to this Thread : 30