• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 467 of 918 ... 462 465 466 467 468 469 472 ...
    Results 4,661 to 4,670 of 9176

Thread: bappy4x's - Trading journal

1. #4661 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Relaxed

tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      8202 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,211 Times in 7,165 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

Quote Originally Posted by bappy4x     
      Update: 336 @ 29:11:2019 @ 09:29 PM

Hello Everyone! This is the last day of Day of November for forex trading whereas this month looks good for me because there was some decent outcomes from this month though this week because of less volatile market, i did not collect a single profit but now my trades looks being profited here.

Trades Update:

Attachment 156904

Whole of this week my trades were floating with loss whereas the loss (minus value) was near about $200 but i was not tensed because i am still determined that the price of gold should make some good bullish trends. Now USD Index looks losing its strength which is giving pressure Gold to make a long bullish trends. From my point of view, my trades will be profited very soon and still right now I am looking forward here a potential buying opportunities with this precious metal and the price may reach near to or over 1470 price level by tonight.
      yes that is really a good position of gold entry and you already made some big amount of profit what i am thinking because price of gold hit 1466 high last hour.and yes there is a higher chance that price can hit at 1475 within next week because little bit weaker position of USD index today and good movement is seen. i have said because that low volatile market condition is very much dangerous for any trader.

if you faced 200$ of floating loss then it could be a alarming station for you. i wish all the best for your trading.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tender For This Useful Post:

bappy4x (11-29-2019)

3. #4662 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

shazia11 has a brilliant future shazia11 has a brilliant future shazia11 has a brilliant future shazia11 has a brilliant future shazia11 has a brilliant future shazia11 has a brilliant future shazia11 has a brilliant future shazia11 has a brilliant future shazia11 has a brilliant future shazia11 has a brilliant future shazia11 has a brilliant future shazia11's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      142 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,012 Times in 969 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Hello Everyone! This is the last day of Day of November for forex trading whereas this month looks good for me because there was some decent outcomes from this month though this week because of less volatile market, i did not collect a single profit but now my trades looks being profited here.

Trades Update:

Attachment 156904

Whole of this week my trades were floating with loss whereas the loss (minus value) was near about $200 but i was not tensed because i am still determined that the price of gold should make some good bullish trends. Now USD Index looks losing its strength which is giving pressure Gold to make a long bullish trends. From my point of view, my trades will be profited very soon and still right now I am looking forward here a potential buying opportunities with this precious metal and the price may reach near to or over 1470 price level by tonight.
      Good day friends. :
      I hope youwill be fine. Its sad that you have loss in your trades . but Don't worry you will earn more than your loss in your next trading. I agree with you the gold bearish for a while so it's better that you close your all old trades and invest in fresh results. I wish you for your trade it will be profitable for you. trading is a risk so do carefully your trdes.
      have a good weekend

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to shazia11 For This Useful Post:

bappy4x (11-30-2019)

5. #4663 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Ladlaniazi has much to be proud of Ladlaniazi has much to be proud of Ladlaniazi has much to be proud of Ladlaniazi has much to be proud of Ladlaniazi has much to be proud of Ladlaniazi has much to be proud of Ladlaniazi has much to be proud of Ladlaniazi has much to be proud of Ladlaniazi has much to be proud of Ladlaniazi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      69 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,102 Times in 591 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Trades Update:

Attachment 156904

Trading market is closed now. The yellow metal erases daily losses and bounces from the November low. The market is approaching the 1465 level, which is an important resistance. The market is rebounding while staying below the 1465 resistance. If the market fades the 1465 level then a retest of the 1445 support remains on the sellers’ radar in the medium term. Alternatively, a breakout above the 1465 level can expose the 1480.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladlaniazi For This Useful Post:

bappy4x (11-30-2019)

7. #4664 Collapse Post
      I am:
      Angelic

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6227 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 29,389 Times in 6,069 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 3

Update: 337 @ 30.11.2019 @ 11:44 AM

Greetings mates! Today is the last day of November 2019 though Forex market has been closed last night, and we will start a new month after a day whatever, last week it was not a bad week for me whereas just end of the week i have managed some handsome profits from the precious metal gold.

Trades Update: Hit TP Level

That was too much disgusting week for me the last week but end of the week it was benefited to me whenever i saw gold was making some good bullish trend, from the first day of last week, i was suffering with a huge loss but end of the week it makes me too much happy because last night my trades hit the TP level.

Name: Capture.PNG Views: 2232 Size: 38.3 KB

8. #4665 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2402 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,567 Times in 4,332 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 1

Greetings mates! Today is the last day of November 2019 though Forex market has been closed last night, and we will start a new month after a day whatever, last week it was not a bad week for me whereas just end of the week i have managed some handsome profits from the precious metal gold.

That was too much disgusting week for me the last week but end of the week it was benefited to me whenever i saw gold was making some good bullish trend, from the first day of last week, i was suffering with a huge loss but end of the week it makes me too much happy because last night my trades hit the TP level.

Attachment 156990
      a really great trading result from you my dear friend, i think that as long as we can really focus on trend and also not rushing in entering the market we will be able to really maximize our trading result, most trader that are joining this forum i believe that they already have a good trading skill and experience and most of the time that ruins their trade is only their greed and also discipline level. so keep using good money management and you will be great.

9. 8 users say Thank You to chiko for this useful post.

bappy4x (11-30-2019), fragile (11-30-2019), Pops (11-30-2019), Unregistered (5)

10. #4666 Collapse Post
      Forum VIP
      I am:
      Daring

ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3177 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,178 Times in 7,536 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 1

Attachment 156990
      Good morning respected forum fellow mate congrats on your trades which hit tp and last night I replied at your update when I told you if gold break 1462$ then gold move more up and it happen same and your all trades hit your target so good for you, but you now told in your update that how much profit you make from your trades as your total lot of gold buy trade was .25 but mate it is really good for you and luck was with you and you get good weekly bonus in your account as your bonus was 118$ so mate good work and keep it up.
      "Satisfaction is more important than your success"
      My Latest Trading journal update is below
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post14977325

11. 3 users say Thank You to ayan555 for this useful post.

bappy4x (11-30-2019), fragile (11-30-2019), Pops (11-30-2019)

12. #4667 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2968 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 32,069 Times in 12,599 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Attachment 156990

Hello hope you are good and making some pips
      at the daily chart, gold stays beneath moderate promoting strain near the November lows at the same time as trading beneath the 1465 resistance level and the 50/a hundred SMAs. however, the bears need a wreck underneath the 1445 swing low on a every day closing foundation to power the marketplace towards the 1400 determine close to the two hundred-day SMA.
      The marketplace is rebounding whilst staying beneath the 1465 resistance and the main SMAs. If the marketplace fades the 1465 degree then a retest of the 1445 guide stays at the sellers’ radar inside the medium time period.
      as a substitute, a breakout above the 1465 degree can divulge the 1480 resistance at the manner up.

13. 3 users say Thank You to fragile for this useful post.

bappy4x (11-30-2019), BlackDollar (11-30-2019), Pops (11-30-2019)

14. #4668 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

TheNaQsH is a jewel in the rough TheNaQsH is a jewel in the rough TheNaQsH is a jewel in the rough TheNaQsH is a jewel in the rough TheNaQsH's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      19 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Attachment 156990
      It's good brother you did great job and I hope that now you are happy and you are enjoying your trading I could not avail this opportunity because I was very confused because market was on sideway and I was thinking that on last date is possible that again market will remain its unstablity so i did not open any order
      But I was not in loss so I am happy next week I hope that we will avail opportunity from the market best of luck dear friend congratulations

15. 2 users say Thank You to TheNaQsH for this useful post.

bappy4x (11-30-2019), HappyLife (11-30-2019)

16. #4669 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cheeky

ASIMANOREEN has a brilliant future ASIMANOREEN has a brilliant future ASIMANOREEN has a brilliant future ASIMANOREEN has a brilliant future ASIMANOREEN has a brilliant future ASIMANOREEN has a brilliant future ASIMANOREEN has a brilliant future ASIMANOREEN has a brilliant future ASIMANOREEN has a brilliant future ASIMANOREEN has a brilliant future ASIMANOREEN has a brilliant future ASIMANOREEN's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      195 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,707 Times in 1,100 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Attachment 156990
      Hello dear friend bappy x
      How are you I hope you ate fine. you have received your weekly bonus also. And we have two days for the work to plan and share our ideas with each other congratulation on your victory you have actually a big backup and you can sustain in the market for too long that's why you you have done a lot of weight for the reversal of the trades and now you have make the trade close and earn a lot of profit. I have also received my trading bonus and I will start my real trading from the Monday and I will take my ideas from you peoples thanks a lot for sharing your victory with all of us. This week was very profitable for most of the forum members.

17. 2 users say Thank You to ASIMANOREEN for this useful post.

bappy4x (11-30-2019), HappyLife (11-30-2019)

18. #4670 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Relaxed

zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      490 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,929 Times in 1,647 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Attachment 156990
      Hello Dear Friend,
      How are you and how is your trading.I hope you will be good in your health and wealth.I saw your got very good bonus in last week and also got some good profit.Its good to see that you are getting success so keep it up and continue.I wish you best of luck.

19. 3 users say Thank You to zahir1986 for this useful post.

bappy4x (11-30-2019), BlackDollar (11-30-2019), HappyLife (11-30-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 467 of 918 ... 462 465 466 467 468 469 472 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 28