• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 908 of 1026 ... 903 906 907 908 909 910 913 ...
    Results 9,071 to 9,080 of 10257

Thread: bappy4x's - Trading journal

1. #9071 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Inspired

Ashfaq22 has a reputation beyond repute Ashfaq22 has a reputation beyond repute Ashfaq22 has a reputation beyond repute Ashfaq22 has a reputation beyond repute Ashfaq22 has a reputation beyond repute Ashfaq22 has a reputation beyond repute Ashfaq22 has a reputation beyond repute Ashfaq22 has a reputation beyond repute Ashfaq22 has a reputation beyond repute Ashfaq22 has a reputation beyond repute Ashfaq22 has a reputation beyond repute Ashfaq22's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      291 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,292 Times in 1,562 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

Quote Originally Posted by bappy4x     
      Update: 627 @ 19th september'2020

Money Received:

The withdrawal has been received which I made the request yesterday, I have seen before that things that instaforex is paying the withdrawal request on weekend too. For this, many many thanks goes to instaforex finance department and as well as also on mt5 forum authority. Long live instaforex and mt5 forum.

Attachment 278267

Analysis of Crude Oil:

No doubt about it that the crude oil has made a massive movements to bullish trend last week whereas from $36 of its price, the crude oil reached near to $441.50 price level although i did not expected such kind of bullish trend and for next week I am expecting a little bit bullish gap from crude oil which will be above $41.50 price level, so for short term traders, right now for next week I am looking forward here a potential buying chances with crude oil which may reach above $45 of its price soon.

But the most concerning issue is for all about the corona virus issue whereas it seems that the 2nd wave is coming soon, and we may see more dangerous situation all of the world for the corona virus issue. So, long term traders should be think about the issue of corona virus whereas the price may drop again which may go below $20 of its price if the world goes to lock down again.

Attachment 278268
      Many many congratulations for a successful trading and a good big withdrawal. If you talk about the crude oil market I agreed with your analysis that in routine bullish trend is expected in this market but the second wave third of the ground can't find this market below $40. We should trade in this market with very careful manner.
      Ashfaq Sulehry Journal

2. 2 users say Thank You to Ashfaq22 for this useful post.

bappy4x (09-19-2020), mrsohel (09-19-2020)

3. #9072 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      166 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,262 Times in 1,442 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Money Received:

The withdrawal has been received which I made the request yesterday, I have seen before that things that instaforex is paying the withdrawal request on weekend too. For this, many many thanks goes to instaforex finance department and as well as also on mt5 forum authority. Long live instaforex and mt5 forum.

Attachment 278267

Analysis of Crude Oil:

No doubt about it that the crude oil has made a massive movements to bullish trend last week whereas from $36 of its price, the crude oil reached near to $441.50 price level although i did not expected such kind of bullish trend and for next week I am expecting a little bit bullish gap from crude oil which will be above $41.50 price level, so for short term traders, right now for next week I am looking forward here a potential buying chances with crude oil which may reach above $45 of its price soon.

But the most concerning issue is for all about the corona virus issue whereas it seems that the 2nd wave is coming soon, and we may see more dangerous situation all of the world for the corona virus issue. So, long term traders should be think about the issue of corona virus whereas the price may drop again which may go below $20 of its price if the world goes to lock down again.

Attachment 278268
      Very nice man 104 dollar is a very big amount of profit .I have made only 4 Dollar profit yesterday. Yes I think your crude oil analysis was very much accurate and there is a long bullish movement has been observed last week and there is a good chance that it can continue over $44 per barrel within this week.

4. 4 users say Thank You to mrsohel for this useful post.

amiron56 (09-20-2020), Axefx (09-20-2020), bappy4x (09-19-2020), global20 (09-19-2020)

5. #9073 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      10114 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 54,020 Times in 16,056 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 5

Money Received:

Attachment 278267

Analysis of Crude Oil:

Attachment 278268
      Greetings and good morning, my dear bappy4x and

:happy to see that your withdraw already reached under grip. This is a huge support from instaforex to us; especially for you. Back to back your make profit and requesting money now your wallet.

My update on the CL price is bearish. No doubt last week CL made it a long tour from 36.12 to 41 but this week crude could be bearish for some correction till the 40 or more lower. This market sentiment but technically CL is still bullish.
      ----AMIRON TRADING JOURNAL----

Latest Update
      https://forum.mt5.com amiron56-s-Trading-journal

6. 5 users say Thank You to amiron56 for this useful post.

bappy4x (09-20-2020), Unregistered (4)

7. #9074 Collapse Post
      I am:
      Angelic

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6366 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 30,491 Times in 6,309 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 3

Update: 628 @ 20th September'2020 @ 05:52 AM (GMT+6)

Greetings & Introductions:

Greetings everyone! And hope so that you guys are passing a good weekend with your friends and family, I am also passing a good weekend because last week I have done 3 withdrawal request and all of these are above $100+, I am really happy with my trading performance. But Last week I was not much active on forum and due to less activity I have got less bonus, whatever $65 is not a bad amount as weekly bonus if we count it as monthly which is above $200.

Week 38 Trading History: Have done 3 consecutive successful withdrawal

Name: lastweektrading.PNG Views: 3356 Size: 39.5 KB

After looking the above screenshot, you guys may understand everything although last week I have taken some big risk with each and every trades but end of the week I am successful on my trading. Whats your opinion about my trades?

Analysis of EURUSD:

According to provided chart with 4 hour time frame, from the zigzag indicator it seems that the EURUSD price looks on bullish trend although just end of the last session the USD Index was moving to upwards and due to this reason the price of EURUSD has made a long bearish trend which was exactly trading below 1.1840 price level and for next week, I am looking forward here a potential selling chances with EURUSD pair and even though we may see some bearish gap from EURUSD pair and it may trading below 1.1700 price level by next week, Happy weekend mates!

Name: EURUSDH4.png Views: 95 Size: 47.2 KB

8. #9075 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2716 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 14,724 Times in 5,326 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 2

Greetings everyone! And hope so that you guys are passing a good weekend with your friends and family, I am also passing a good weekend because last week I have done 3 withdrawal request and all of these are above $100+, I am really happy with my trading performance. But Last week I was not much active on forum and due to less activity I have got less bonus, whatever $65 is not a bad amount as weekly bonus if we count it as monthly which is above $200.

Attachment 278346

After looking the above screenshot, you guys may understand everything although last week I have taken some big risk with each and every trades but end of the week I am successful on my trading. Whats your opinion about my trades?

Analysis of EURUSD:

According to provided chart with 4 hour time frame, from the zigzag indicator it seems that the EURUSD price looks on bullish trend although just end of the last session the USD Index was moving to upwards and due to this reason the price of EURUSD has made a long bearish trend which was exactly trading below 1.1840 price level and for next week, I am looking forward here a potential selling chances with EURUSD pair and even though we may see some bearish gap from EURUSD pair and it may trading below 1.1700 price level by next week, Happy weekend mates!

Attachment 278347
      I think eurusd pair will move towards lower side first than this pair will move towards upper position to touch 1.1900 position so in this week price of eurusd pair will show stable movement but it will move towards upper position most of the time so I am thinking about buying option for this pair best wishes for you dear friend

9. 18 users say Thank You to tradingforex for this useful post.

Axefx (09-20-2020), bappy4x (09-20-2020), global20 (09-20-2020), howtoforextrade (09-20-2020), Ikhlas (09-20-2020), majaher (09-20-2020), mrsohel (09-20-2020), Unregistered (11)

10. #9076 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1163 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,802 Times in 4,152 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Attachment 278346

Analysis of EURUSD:

Attachment 278347
      Eurusd is looking pretty strong now and it's bullish trend looks like it will continue to rally and would be moving to the upside and would be testing the high level of 1.1700 before slowing down and i think now it would be a good position to buy Eurusd and expect it to rise and hit our target or the previous high because the momentum with which it is moving to the upside makes me believe that very soon it will be hitting the 1.1700 level.

11. 2 users say Thank You to Ikhlas for this useful post.

bappy4x (09-20-2020), Shehroz khan (09-20-2020)

12. #9077 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Flirty

Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1921 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,225 Times in 3,440 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 1

Quote Originally Posted by Ikhlas     
      Eurusd is looking pretty strong now and it's bullish trend looks like it will continue to rally and would be moving to the upside and would be testing the high level of 1.1700 before slowing down and i think now it would be a good position to buy Eurusd and expect it to rise and hit our target or the previous high because the momentum with which it is moving to the upside makes me believe that very soon it will be hitting the 1.1700 level.
      my dear forum mates how are you doing today.
      Euro versus United States of American dollar is facing is facing strong resistance of the daily time frame and from here most chances of the beariah trend movement are bright as per my knowledge because when we see this pair in Daily time frame chart we can see prices are now standing at strong supply zone area since from a long time so we can think there is no more powers in the buyers of this pair.
      Attached Images  

13. #9078 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Hamza46 has a reputation beyond repute Hamza46 has a reputation beyond repute Hamza46 has a reputation beyond repute Hamza46 has a reputation beyond repute Hamza46 has a reputation beyond repute Hamza46 has a reputation beyond repute Hamza46 has a reputation beyond repute Hamza46 has a reputation beyond repute Hamza46 has a reputation beyond repute Hamza46 has a reputation beyond repute Hamza46 has a reputation beyond repute Hamza46's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      320 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,886 Times in 1,379 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Attachment 278346

Analysis of EURUSD:

Attachment 278347
      Hey Bappy, honestly I'm happy after seeing your performance but also I'm feeling jealous as well because it's been months now I'm losing money on forex because of emotional trading and also I'm getting low bonus Even though I'm working hard every day every week but still I'm not getting good bonus which i should receive by mt5 and about eur usd I'm still confused about it because I'm just seeing Range price movement on eur usd.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

14. 2 users say Thank You to Hamza46 for this useful post.

bappy4x (09-20-2020), Unregistered (1)

15. #9079 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Buzzed

skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1856 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 15,215 Times in 4,033 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Attachment 278346

Analysis of EURUSD:

Attachment 278347
      The trading history you shared just awesome my friend, you are really one of the best traders in our Journal section, I should always follow your instruction and analysis to learn a lot from you. Every trades your close with profit without having a loss trade on the market. This is simply an amazing result and I wish you can do more like this in the coming days, my dear.
      EUR USD pair have to fall downside in the coming days because the price of the USD index going to change the trend Bullish from the Bearish due to some strong positive fundamental news event in the coming week of this month.
      For My Last Update Click the Journal

16. The Following User Says Thank You to skyboy For This Useful Post:

bappy4x (09-20-2020)

17. #9080 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      683 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,083 Times in 2,511 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Attachment 278346

Analysis of EURUSD:

Attachment 278347
      Greeting and good morning dear,
      The technical outlook of EUR/USD still looking bullish but I think again I think pair will fall and this time i think the next target of this pair will be below the 1.17, because we have noticed that since last month the pair is trading in side rang of 1.17- 1.19. Therefore I am also bearish with EUR/USD and I think it will follow the bearish trend in next week.
      Best of luck

18. The Following User Says Thank You to riaz musa khel For This Useful Post:

bappy4x (09-20-2020)

Reply to thread
    Page 908 of 1026 ... 903 906 907 908 909 910 913 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 31