Reply to thread
Page 1001 of 1099 ... 996 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1006 ...
Results 10,001 to 10,010 of 10983

Thread: bappy4x's - Trading journal

1. #10001 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I am:

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    12759 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,381 Times in 6,762 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 8
    Update: 670 @ 16.10.2020 @ 07:34 AM (GNT+6)

Greetings & Introductions:

Hello Everyone! Greetings to you all and hope so that you guys are trading well, I am also fine because in the last 3 days I have made some handsome profits from the GBPUSD pair by real trading. Actually, after getting the margin call from the bonus account, I have made a plan to trade with real money and I have managed some capital and started the trading. By and the end of the week, I have made some decent amount of profits. Now I am going to share all of my trading histories here of this month.

Trading History of This Month: Real Account Trading

After looking at my trading history, you guys have understood everything, and you will ask me that I have taken a very higher risk, Yes! I have taken the risk, and I do these kinds of trading once or twice in a month although month, I have done a couple of times and next month I will do again if i can manage good withdrawal the end of this month, I can do another try.

Name: this month real trades.PNG Views: 286 Size: 41.3 KB

Withdrawal Update:

I have done the withdrawal request and hope so that the withdrawal will be processed soon, thanks in advance to the InstaForex finance department and thanks go to the mt5 forum and InstaForex authority. Live long mt5 forum and InstaForex,

Name: realmoneywithdrawal.PNG Views: 288 Size: 105.0 KB

Analysis of GBPUSD:

In 4-hour time frame, the price of GBPUSD fully looks on bearish trend and exactly the price of GBPUSD is trading below 1.2900 price level, I am expecting more bearish trend from GBPUSD pair, and overall still I am looking forward here a potential selling chance with GBPUSD pair due to the movement from USD Index to a bullish trend, And I think the USD Index will make a long bullish trend which will make pressure on GBPUSD to make a long bearish trend and end of the day we may see some lower price from GBPUSD pair which may be to around 1.2700 price level.

Name: GBPUSDH4.png Views: 274 Size: 35.8 KB

2. #10002 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2799 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,720 Times in 5,698 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 5
    Quote Originally Posted by bappy4x     

Hello Everyone! Greetings to you all and hope so that you guys are trading well, I am also fine because in the last 3 days I have made some handsome profits from the GBPUSD pair by real trading. Actually, after getting the margin call from the bonus account, I have made a plan to trade with real money and I have managed some capital and started the trading. By and the end of the week, I have made some decent amount of profits. Now I am going to share all of my trading histories here of this month.

After looking at my trading history, you guys have understood everything, and you will ask me that I have taken a very higher risk, Yes! I have taken the risk, and I do these kinds of trading once or twice in a month although month, I have done a couple of times and next month I will do again if i can manage good withdrawal the end of this month, I can do another try.

Attachment 289755

Withdrawal Update:

I have done the withdrawal request and hope so that the withdrawal will be processed soon, thanks in advance to the InstaForex finance department and thanks go to the mt5 forum and InstaForex authority. Live long mt5 forum and InstaForex,

Attachment 289757

Analysis of GBPUSD:

In 4-hour time frame, the price of GBPUSD fully looks on bearish trend and exactly the price of GBPUSD is trading below 1.2900 price level, I am expecting more bearish trend from GBPUSD pair, and overall still I am looking forward here a potential selling chance with GBPUSD pair due to the movement from USD Index to a bullish trend, And I think the USD Index will make a long bullish trend which will make pressure on GBPUSD to make a long bearish trend and end of the day we may see some lower price from GBPUSD pair which may be to around 1.2700 price level.

Attachment 289759
    OMG. You are a very very good trader, please tell us about the story behind the story. Gbpusd pairs can find their place on the last day of market closing. I believe the price will move towards 1.3100 by today and if it fails to touch that position then it will definitely move near to this position. So currently I am thinking about buying an option for this pair. Hope this week will be beneficial for the buyers. Best wishes for you dear friend.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Rejected

3. 2 users say Thank You to tradingforex for this useful post.

bappy4x (16-10-2020), howtoforextrade (18-10-2020)

4. #10003 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Guru
    I am:

ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3447 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 8,074 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3

Attachment 289755

Withdrawal Update:

Attachment 289757

Analysis of GBPUSD:

Attachment 289759
    Bappy greetings and good morning my dear brother.

Congratulation to you're another success this withdrawal is very good amounts and also you got margin call it's sorry to saying but you make you're Owen real money account it's nice decision good luck to you're gbpusd next idea is perfect or good.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ShantiMan For This Useful Post:

bappy4x (16-10-2020)

6. #10004 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

MS88105 has a reputation beyond repute MS88105 has a reputation beyond repute MS88105 has a reputation beyond repute MS88105 has a reputation beyond repute MS88105 has a reputation beyond repute MS88105 has a reputation beyond repute MS88105 has a reputation beyond repute MS88105 has a reputation beyond repute MS88105 has a reputation beyond repute MS88105 has a reputation beyond repute MS88105 has a reputation beyond repute MS88105's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    591 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,530 Times in 2,609 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2

Attachment 289755

Withdrawal Update:

Attachment 289757

Analysis of GBPUSD:

Attachment 289759
    GPBUSD the pair continues the correction within the rising tendency. By now, after forming several reversal candlestick patterns, such as Hammer GBPUSD is testing the channels downside border. Right now, the GBPUSD pair is reversing. We may assume that later the price may grow to reach 1.3080 a possibility that the GBPUSD price may continue the current pullback towards 1.4015 to 1.2985 point

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

7. 3 users say Thank You to MS88105 for this useful post.

bappy4x (16-10-2020), Joiya7777 (22-10-2020), JOIYA786 (21-10-2020)

8. #10005 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:
    ----

Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    515 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,617 Times in 1,932 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Attachment 289755

Withdrawal Update:

Attachment 289757

Analysis of GBPUSD:

Attachment 289759
    Almost every or 90%+ trades of your account showing in profits.And you have made withdrawal of nearly 1000$ in few days.You are really an inspiration for us.

Friend can we get the link to follow your trades please?It will be a great help for the traders who are struggling hard to earn few bucks but losses in the market hard conditions.

9. #10006 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

David Milan581 has a reputation beyond repute David Milan581 has a reputation beyond repute David Milan581 has a reputation beyond repute David Milan581 has a reputation beyond repute David Milan581 has a reputation beyond repute David Milan581 has a reputation beyond repute David Milan581 has a reputation beyond repute David Milan581 has a reputation beyond repute David Milan581 has a reputation beyond repute David Milan581 has a reputation beyond repute David Milan581 has a reputation beyond repute David Milan581's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1202 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,303 Times in 2,599 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Attachment 289755

Withdrawal Update:

Attachment 289757

Analysis of GBPUSD:

Attachment 289759
    Fall from 1.3482 short term top is still in progress. Intraday bias in GBP/USD remains on the downside for 38.2% retracement of 1.1409 to 1.3482 at 1.2690. Reactions from there will decide whether its a corrective decline or reversal. On the upside, above 1.3067 minor resistance will turn intraday bias neutral first

10. The Following User Says Thank You to David Milan581 For This Useful Post:

11. #10007 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:
    ----

Manoo1010 has a reputation beyond repute Manoo1010 has a reputation beyond repute Manoo1010 has a reputation beyond repute Manoo1010 has a reputation beyond repute Manoo1010 has a reputation beyond repute Manoo1010 has a reputation beyond repute Manoo1010 has a reputation beyond repute Manoo1010 has a reputation beyond repute Manoo1010 has a reputation beyond repute Manoo1010 has a reputation beyond repute Manoo1010 has a reputation beyond repute Manoo1010's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    560 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,509 Times in 3,669 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1

Attachment 289755

Withdrawal Update:

Attachment 289757

Analysis of GBPUSD:

Attachment 289759
    Wao thats great dear congratulations dear you you are getting a good amount of profit i have seen your withdrawal amount it's a very big amount i am so happy I hope you will achieve more and more success lest the dissuse about the GBPUSD this week GBPUSD moved to upword and downword direction overall trend is bearish and sell opportunity is beneficial for members.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Manoo1010 For This Useful Post:

bappy4x (16-10-2020)

13. #10008 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Master
    I am:
    ----

dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1589 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,563 Times in 7,162 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Attachment 289755

Withdrawal Update:

Attachment 289757

Analysis of GBPUSD:

Attachment 289759
    how are you hope you will be fine and enjoying the forex trading market after all my dear friend you are asking right and agree with you are observations GBPUSD today still has the potential to move back into a bearish trend because yesterday the price had successfully made a valid breakout in the previous support area which was around 1.28590 and until the price was still making a retracement below the area That support, so the next target that GBPUSD will aim for today is the support area at 1.293110 and if later the price has managed to breakout the support area at retest then the price will continue to move bearishly and even reach the 1.29035 price range. But we should remain vigilant because if when GBPUSD does a retest towards the support area at 1.28990

14. The Following User Says Thank You to dilawar niazi For This Useful Post:

bappy4x (16-10-2020)

15. #10009 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    8979 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,388 Times in 10,814 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1

Attachment 289755

Withdrawal Update:

Attachment 289757

Analysis of GBPUSD:

Attachment 289759
    Dear, this is a month watering results you had made for yourself, I am happy about that and for you. You know what you are doing, do carry-on with that. Gbpusd is volatile and bearish in trend, it had started a stronger bearish wave that might make it test the long-term trend line support a 1.2626 of daily timeframe. I know that sell entry again is at 1.2937, be sure that you are careful and weekly chart candlestick is bearish to help your trades management.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to grasper For This Useful Post:

bappy4x (16-10-2020)

17. #10010 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1203 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,631 Times in 4,521 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Attachment 289755

Withdrawal Update:

Attachment 289757

Analysis of GBPUSD:

Attachment 289759
    Thank you dear brother, you have earned a profit of $ 200 and you have given GBPUSD in trading because you have produced GBPUSD for sell.The parade action of GBPUSD I think it should be 1.2820 and go to the target of buying it from here because reverse movement is also made and the target for selling it is completed. Because the market speeds up with downs and downs and this will be the reason why it will have to go towards buying now, while gold will also go towards buying, which will fall on the train to sell after high level next.

18. 4 users say Thank You to HappyLife for this useful post.

Ayanullah (16-10-2020), bappy4x (16-10-2020), HHH111 (16-10-2020), NS186 (16-10-2020)

Reply to thread
Page 1001 of 1099 ... 996 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1006 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 29