• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 394 of 409 ... 389 392 393 394 395 396 399 ...
    Results 3,931 to 3,940 of 4081

Thread: bappy4x's - Trading journal

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Angelic

Abiha is a splendid one to behold Abiha is a splendid one to behold Abiha is a splendid one to behold Abiha is a splendid one to behold Abiha is a splendid one to behold Abiha is a splendid one to behold Abiha is a splendid one to behold Abiha is a splendid one to behold Abiha's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      73 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bappy4x     
      Update: 240 @ 08.10.2019 @ 07.27 AM

Good Morning everyone! How are you dear mates? Hope so that you guys are well today and yesterday there was little bit movements from USD based pair where the FED Chair Powell spoke, and specially have seen much movements from Gold metal, that was too much (volatile) than currency pair.

Trades Update: Hit TP from Bitcoin

After such a long time I have trade with bitcoin, successfully the trade has hit the TP though the profit is too small, but I was determined with my trade. It seems a good luck from me because after hitting the tp the price has made bullish trends. Have a good day dear mates!

Attachment 145797
      Hy, Good Morning
      Dear trade fellow, I hope you are doing well. Thanks for sharing such extensive analysis over this pair . It's really helpful for me in me trading decision. Keep it up and give us more extensive analysis over the other pairs too. A big thanks to you for sharing this analysis with us.
      Best of luck ahead!

2. The following 4 users say Thank You to Abiha for this useful post.

amiron56 (10-08-2019), bappy4x (10-08-2019), Pops (10-08-2019), Yarmouk (10-08-2019)

3. Dragon
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Twisted

Ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute Ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute Ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute Ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute Ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute Ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute Ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute Ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute Ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute Ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute Ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute Ayazfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      161 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,703 Times in 1,031 Posts

Good Morning everyone! How are you dear mates? Hope so that you guys are well today and yesterday there was little bit movements from USD based pair where the FED Chair Powell spoke, and specially have seen much movements from Gold metal, that was too much (volatile) than currency pair.

After such a long time I have trade with bitcoin, successfully the trade has hit the TP though the profit is too small, but I was determined with my trade. It seems a good luck from me because after hitting the tp the price has made bullish trends. Have a good day dear mates!

Attachment 145797

5. The following 3 users say Thank You to Ayazfx for this useful post.

bappy4x (10-08-2019), Honey Bee (10-08-2019), Pops (10-08-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Tarikha has a reputation beyond repute Tarikha has a reputation beyond repute Tarikha has a reputation beyond repute Tarikha has a reputation beyond repute Tarikha has a reputation beyond repute Tarikha has a reputation beyond repute Tarikha has a reputation beyond repute Tarikha has a reputation beyond repute Tarikha has a reputation beyond repute Tarikha has a reputation beyond repute Tarikha has a reputation beyond repute Tarikha's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      431 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,821 Times in 1,176 Posts

Attachment 145797
      The U.S. dollar suffered a setback of sort in early trades Monday, but started edging higher post noon as traders looked ahead to the upcoming trade talks and the release of the minutes of the Federal Reserve's recent policy meeting. Uncertainty about the trade talks between the U.S. and China making any significant progress weighed on equities and helped the dollar's modest uptick. The minutes of the Federal Reserve's monetary policy meeting held on September 17 and 18, is due on Wednesday. Investors will be looking for clues about the central bank's outlook for further rate cuts in the near future. The dollar index, which edged down 98.74 around mid morning, rose to 99.01 later on in the session and stayed firm thereafter.

7. The following 4 users say Thank You to Tarikha for this useful post.

bappy4x (10-08-2019), Honey Bee (10-08-2019), Pops (10-08-2019), SweetRose (10-08-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

sidra05 has much to be proud of sidra05 has much to be proud of sidra05 has much to be proud of sidra05 has much to be proud of sidra05 has much to be proud of sidra05 has much to be proud of sidra05 has much to be proud of sidra05 has much to be proud of sidra05 has much to be proud of sidra05's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      55 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,111 Times in 533 Posts

Attachment 145797
      Slam dear fellow.I hope you are fine and enjoying the second day of market with good profit.Thank you so much for this helpful post in learning forex trading very well.Congratulation on getting profit from bitcoin.Get more profit from bitcoin trading.Wish you best of luck.

9. The following 4 users say Thank You to sidra05 for this useful post.

bappy4x (10-08-2019), Honey Bee (10-08-2019), Pops (10-08-2019), SweetRose (10-08-2019)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Relaxed

Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2323 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,398 Times in 2,797 Posts

Attachment 145797
      It is always a good feeling whenever our trades hit TP. This boosts our confidence and makes us able to take on other trades without fear. Right now, bitcoin is showing a rejection of critical support level around 7600 and this is time for swing traders to enter a buy with the expectation of a bullish corrective swing back to 9500

11. The following 4 users say Thank You to Omoba9ce for this useful post.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4449 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 15,734 Times in 3,252 Posts

Attachment 145797
      Good morning dear friend,
      Many congratulations for getting the profit from Bitcoin trading it will be my most favorite currency trading pair when last time it will reached the 20k and now it will be have slow moves just touch the high at $10k you will be use small lot size and selling it to earn some profit, in the end of this year we can see the new price of Bitcoin still it have the low price and we can wait for long term moves of market.

13. The following 3 users say Thank You to Honey Bee for this useful post.

bappy4x (10-08-2019), Pops (10-08-2019), SweetRose (10-08-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Happy

Pops has a reputation beyond repute Pops has a reputation beyond repute Pops has a reputation beyond repute Pops has a reputation beyond repute Pops has a reputation beyond repute Pops has a reputation beyond repute Pops has a reputation beyond repute Pops has a reputation beyond repute Pops has a reputation beyond repute Pops has a reputation beyond repute Pops has a reputation beyond repute Pops's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      233 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,615 Times in 830 Posts

Attachment 145797
      Good noon dear mate,Happy to see your post about bitcoin which is very rare to find in this forum,bitcoin moves so slowly for few days and it is tough to make profit on bitcoin easily,but you are experienced that's why i hope you will get good result here with your excellent knowledge,best of luck dear mate.

My trading journal https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...7#post13581427

15. The following 4 users say Thank You to Pops for this useful post.

bappy4x (10-08-2019), Kalex (10-08-2019), MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx (10-09-2019), SweetRose (10-08-2019)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Daniyellow has a spectacular aura about Daniyellow has a spectacular aura about Daniyellow's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Attachment 145797

Hello friends, how are you friend? Bitcoin trading isn't simple yet you figure out how to exchange that and with you dealer you figure out how to make great benefit also that is incredible I think in the event that you utilize your exchanging ability and exchange with your great learning that will be extraordinary for you and you can mange to make loads of benefit. Thank you friend.

17. The following 2 users say Thank You to Daniyellow for this useful post.

bappy4x (10-09-2019), Bitcoinvestor (10-16-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1980 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,902 Times in 2,021 Posts

Attachment 145797
      Hi mate,
      Congrats for getting the prof from crypto currency trading this will be long term trading setup you can earn little profit from bitcoin it will have slow moves and we can see the high violation when price reached the $20000 on tis pair, now price wil be ranging in short range $8000 to $10000 here making profit will be need long time for short term traders.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to SweetRose For This Useful Post:

bappy4x (10-08-2019)

Ex-Moderator
      I am:
      Happy

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3716 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 18,172 Times in 2,992 Posts

Update: 241 @ 09.10.2019 @ 08.11 AM

Good Morning my dear mates! How are you dear friends? Hope so that you guys are well today and yesterday we have seen some massive movement from GBPUSD and GBPJPY pair whereas I am really surprised to see these two pairs movement.

According to my analysis the price of GBPUSD and GBPJPY should make some good bearish trends because it seems that GBP currency losing its some strength.

Trades Update:

Actually I was fed up to see the loss from EURUSD pair, and just few min ago I have closed my trade with some loss and this time I am making plan to trade with gold metal because you guys know about it that I am too much determined with gold metal.

Name:  Capture.PNG
Views: 2773
Size:  14.1 KB

Name:  Capture.PNG
Views: 36
Size:  63.6 KB

It seems that GBP currency losing its some strength and other hand USD looks being more stronger, according to my analysis the price of GBPUSD will make some good bearish trends and overall looking forward here a potential selling opportunities with this hot pair. Have a good day mates and thank you very much to stay with me.

Reply to thread
    Page 394 of 409 ... 389 392 393 394 395 396 399 ...