• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 227 of 227 ... 222 225 226 227
    Results 2,261 to 2,268 of 2268

Thread: bappy4x's - Trading journal

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2659 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,223 Times in 2,237 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bappy4x View Post
      Update: 60 @ 21:05:2019 @ AM

Good Morning Everyone!! How are you all? Thanks to all of my mt5 followers and special thanks to other members who always like to stay me.

Last day it was monday, because of Bank holidays we did not see any higher movement.

Trades Update:

I have two trades from Gold though my trades floating with some loss but I am expecting some good bearish movement from the price.

Attachment 115913

8$ loss is not very big loss, i have used very high lots and i wont survive more time than current time.

Gold:

Attachment 115916

Gold has made its movement to bearish trend, right now I am looking forward here a potential selling opportunities with gold.
      Good morning bappy4x my friend. From what i see on Gold chart i think gold will try to move upward because on H4 chart it is showing an up signal but considering on daily chart it is s till showing a down signal so i think the up movement will just become a pull back move before it try to continue the down movement so if i want to sell gold,i will wait for the pull back finished first to get a good price. Anyway,good luck with your trading my friend and i hope you can make a good profit today and recover your loss soon.
      Last edited by bocahedan; Today at 01:57 AM.

2. The following 4 users say Thank You to bocahedan for this useful post.

balut (Today), bappy4x (Today), MartyFish (Today), Zuhaib99 (Today)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Bitcoinvestor is a splendid one to behold Bitcoinvestor is a splendid one to behold Bitcoinvestor is a splendid one to behold Bitcoinvestor is a splendid one to behold Bitcoinvestor is a splendid one to behold Bitcoinvestor is a splendid one to behold Bitcoinvestor is a splendid one to behold Bitcoinvestor is a splendid one to behold Bitcoinvestor's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      238 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Update: 60 @ 21:05:2019 @ 5.34AM

Good Morning Everyone!! How are you all? Thanks to all of my mt5 followers and special thanks to other members who always like to stay me.

Last day it was monday, because of Bank holidays we did not see any higher movement.

Trades Update:

I have two trades from Gold though my trades floating with some loss but I am expecting some good bearish movement from the price.

Attachment 115913

8$ loss is not very big loss, i have used very high lots and i wont survive more time than current time.

Gold:

Attachment 115916

Gold has made its movement to bearish trend, right now I am looking forward here a potential selling opportunities with gold.

Hello, greetings and good morning to you my friend. Your trade on Gold is on good position, today I am expecting some more drop from the current price,
      Gold has broken it strong resistance level and today price will more fall.

4. The following 5 users say Thank You to Bitcoinvestor for this useful post.

ayan555 (Today), balut (Today), bappy4x (Today), MartyFish (Today), Zuhaib99 (Today)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Happy

balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6897 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 15,118 Times in 3,674 Posts

Trades Update:

Attachment 115913

Gold:

Attachment 115916

Good morning mate. I'm happy that you're implementing a good money management on your trading position that's why you can survive this GOLD drawdown. Honestly I still have no clue on what will happen to GOLD because it seems like it's waiting for a price trend breakout. I may only happen if the AUD will release its high impact news later on this week. For the meantime I'm happy that you won't get a margin call even if you lose on this GOLD trade. Good luck.
      Last edited by balut; Today at 01:53 AM.

6. The following 4 users say Thank You to balut for this useful post.

ayan555 (Today), bappy4x (Today), MartyFish (Today), Zuhaib99 (Today)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Cool

Zuhaib99 has a spectacular aura about Zuhaib99 has a spectacular aura about Zuhaib99 has a spectacular aura about Zuhaib99's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1173 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Trades Update:

Attachment 115913

Gold:

Attachment 115916

Good morning

Hello dear friend how are you hope you well and enjoy his trading yes you are right yesterday market was very slow and no volatility in any pairs but today we expect some good movement in all pairs specially in gold and gbp because big news coming today about gold trade yes thier is some potential available to it go down more and reach to his previous support level which is located in area of of 1266 so from this point may be you get some good profit but gold is very crucial metal and it's trading was also very valuable and crucial that's why first priority should be to stay safe
      Time will show us exact things

Thanks

8. The following 4 users say Thank You to Zuhaib99 for this useful post.

ayan555 (Today), bappy4x (Today), MartyFish (Today), Unregistered (1)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3703 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,719 Times in 2,577 Posts

Trades Update:

Attachment 115913

Gold:

Attachment 115916

Good morning my dear brother. I see you love to trade the gold. That is not the worst things in your trading but gold recently make abnormality in his trend. Why gold is bearish bios you show in your analysis and me also very much confident about gold movement. The gold chart assure me it can arrive 1266 level. But before touching the level the yellow metal can be a lot of ups and down. Dont care that just hold your sell which surely make you pleased.
      Attached Images  

10. The following 3 users say Thank You to amiron56 for this useful post.

ayan555 (Today), bappy4x (Today), MartyFish (Today)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      Buzzed

AbaCux will become famous soon enough AbaCux will become famous soon enough AbaCux's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Trades Update:

Attachment 115913

Gold:

Attachment 115916

Have a great Day to my dear Mate,
      Good luck for your positions on the Gold on sell side but my dear today closing and breakout will decide the big move in the gold if it breaks the 1280 level we are expecting more bullish move by the Gold but if it breaks the 1274 level then enjoy the fall round about to 1268 and 1265 level.

12. The following 4 users say Thank You to AbaCux for this useful post.

ayan555 (Today), bappy4x (Today), fragile (Today), MartyFish (Today)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      In_Love

ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      741 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,065 Times in 1,210 Posts

Trades Update:

Attachment 115913

Gold:

Attachment 115916

Good morning respected forum fellow
      You place two sell trade at gold which are like good as usd index go high and gold is going down but yesterday there was not good move in market now gold is going in continuation pattern to bearish side which give you good profit as i think gold go down to 1255$ in this week which is really good and you will earn good profit from this bearish movement.

14. The following 2 users say Thank You to ayan555 for this useful post.

bappy4x (Today), fragile (Today)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      811 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,274 Times in 2,017 Posts

Trades Update:

Attachment 115913

Gold:

Attachment 115916

Good morning mate how are you? Iím sorry about your floating loss Iím also in big floating loss with EURusd and Nzdusd I hope today it turns into green pips.
      Well I would suggest to close your trade once it move a little down and minimise your loss because if you see yesterday and on last Friday it didnít went down from 1273.
      So I think it will form an up side candle but not today because Iím expecting again ranging in few pips as yesterday.

Wish you all the best

16. The Following User Says Thank You to fragile For This Useful Post:

bappy4x (Today)

Reply to thread
    Page 227 of 227 ... 222 225 226 227