• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 185 of 192 FirstFirst ... 180 183 184 185 186 187 190 ... LastLast
    Results 1,841 to 1,850 of 1915

Thread: bappy4x's - Trading journal

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cynical

MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2669 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,682 Times in 1,249 Posts

Default Re: bappy4x's - Trading journal

Quote Originally Posted by bappy4x View Post
      Update: 14 @ 10.01.2019

Good Evening Everyone!!!!
      First of all I have to give thanks to you all guys who still supporting me here, there are lots of experience with different suggestions, advice, opinion, sometimes jokes etc. Really I am passing a great with you guys here!!! I wish this supportive behavior will be continue on next coming days.
      Special thanks goes to Instaforex and mt5 authority to create here such kind of amazing arrangement for us. We should be grateful to Instaforex and mt5 forum.

This week I have learnt many thing where i see my patient level is increasing, I know its really a tough job to keep a trade with such a long whenever it will be on big loss.

I have done withdrawal request just few hours ago, I think the withdrawal will be processed by tomorrow or next day.

Attachment 97314
      Hi, congrats on your profits mate, and yes you will be getting your withdrawal soon. It's good to see that you have achieved your this month's target and it's not that easy to keep winning consistently and if I am not mistaken this your 12th consecutive week of achieving the set target successful.

I hope you keeping on growing your account and by the end of 45th week, you would be having a much bigger amount than one can think just don't lose your way, stick your rules & planning. It will be really inspiring to see your grow your account with that steadiness.

Keep it up and keep on winning consistently.

2. The following 4 users say Thank You to MartyFish for this useful post.

bappy4x (01-11-2019), FxBD (01-11-2019), jakjak (01-11-2019), Mian Naseer (01-10-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Mian Naseer is a splendid one to behold Mian Naseer is a splendid one to behold Mian Naseer is a splendid one to behold Mian Naseer is a splendid one to behold Mian Naseer is a splendid one to behold Mian Naseer is a splendid one to behold Mian Naseer's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      266 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Update: 13 @ 10.01.2019

Good Morning Everyone!!!!!!
      Boring time has been Over!!! Last Night Due to FOMC Minutes USD was too much weaker and as a result XXXUSD pair was moving to upwards. I did not miss the chance to get some profit with my current trades. After 2 days I have closed my trade with 28.80$ which was floating with more than 230$ yesterday. I was much tensed about this trade.
      All worries Gone!!!! End of the Day I am profited too!!!

Trades History of This Week: (Week 02 2019)

All trades are with Gold only, I said last week that this week I have a great plan with Gold. And just before end of the week I am successful because my history of trades for this week is too smart to look:

Attachment 97186

Attachment 97187

The withdraw able profit showing 138.16$ right now. I have a plan to with a portion like 70$ first and rest of these will be next time.
      Whats your suggestion mate?

Analysis for USD Based pair:

Actually I am in doubt that, USD Index will be more weak today?
      Exactly I think the price of USD Index will go down more today, we have more news about USD Today.That means here is still a potential buying opportunities with XXXUSD pairs and a potential selling Opportunities with USDXXX pairs. Have a good day mates with some good profit. Hope so it will be another good day for you!!!!

Attachment 97188
      Yesterday's FOMC minutes effect on market properly and create lots of opportunities for traders. I know its quite hard for traders to trade with news specially with high impact because a tiny mistake can wash their accounts. At the end you succeed to make good money from Gold position and before that time big lot size position was in big floating loss. You are lucky that you survived and secured from margin call this time.
      Hope so we will see you again in next week with more successful stories. Best of luck my friend!
      I want to be With You!

Mian Naseer's trading journal

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to Mian Naseer for this useful post.

bappy4x (01-11-2019), FxBD (01-11-2019), jakjak (01-11-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Inspired

Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      748 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,980 Times in 1,058 Posts

First of all I have to give thanks to you all guys who still supporting me here, there are lots of experience with different suggestions, advice, opinion, sometimes jokes etc. Really I am passing a great with you guys here!!! I wish this supportive behavior will be continue on next coming days.
      Special thanks goes to Instaforex and mt5 authority to create here such kind of amazing arrangement for us. We should be grateful to Instaforex and mt5 forum.

This week I have learnt many thing where i see my patient level is increasing, I know its really a tough job to keep a trade with such a long whenever it will be on big loss.

I have done withdrawal request just few hours ago, I think the withdrawal will be processed by tomorrow or next day.

Attachment 97314
      Congratulation mate you made good withdraw. I think every withdraw gives trader huge confident because they know there strategy work very well and they can do much better in future. I think you can do much better in your trading and make lot more big withdraw also. I think if trader follow there rules properly that will help trader doing trading very easily and they can easily find lots of trade setup and with that trader can easily make good profit. So best of luck mate.
      Patience is a pillar of faith Happy Trading

6. The following 4 users say Thank You to Yarmouk for this useful post.

bappy4x (01-11-2019), FxBD (01-11-2019), jakjak (01-11-2019), majaher (01-11-2019)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

cantfoldaces has a spectacular aura about cantfoldaces has a spectacular aura about cantfoldaces has a spectacular aura about cantfoldaces's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      32 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Attachment 97314
      Many congratulations on your successful trades and hopeyour current withdrawal get proceeded fast before the weekend as many have their withdrawals delayed for some reasons. As a reader, I really learn a lot from your trades, ideas and mistakes. Indeed fellow members always stress on how important are patience and money management in trading success.

8. The following 4 users say Thank You to cantfoldaces for this useful post.

bappy4x (01-11-2019), jakjak (01-11-2019), Unregistered (2)

Administrator
      I am:
      Cheerful

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,070 Times in 1,658 Posts

Update: 15 @ 11.01.2019

Good Morning Mates !!! And Thanks Goes To Mt5 Forum To Wish Me.

Name:  Screenshot_43.png
Views: 884
Size:  3.3 KB

Name:  Screenshot_44.png
Views: 74
Size:  94.1 KB

How was your trading Last day Mates?? Hope so it was Well!!!!!!!!!!
      My withdrawal is still Pending thats No more Trades Today. Just Watching the market !!!

But for you guys I am looking forward here a potential buying opportunities with the yellow precious metal Gold. Have a good day with some good profits mates!!!!!!!!!!!!

Name:  Screenshot_45.png
Views: 73
Size:  128.4 KB

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cool

Cooldye has a reputation beyond repute Cooldye has a reputation beyond repute Cooldye has a reputation beyond repute Cooldye has a reputation beyond repute Cooldye has a reputation beyond repute Cooldye has a reputation beyond repute Cooldye has a reputation beyond repute Cooldye has a reputation beyond repute Cooldye has a reputation beyond repute Cooldye has a reputation beyond repute Cooldye has a reputation beyond repute Cooldye's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,033 Times in 574 Posts

Attachment 97382

Attachment 97383

My withdrawal is still Pending thats No more Trades Today. Just Watching the market !!!

But for you guys I am looking forward here a potential buying opportunities with the yellow precious metal Gold. Have a good day with some good profits mates!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachment 97385

Happy Birthday mate.
      Many many happy returns to your life mate. I wish you a best year for you.
      For your withdrawal it should be paid by today or you can expect it on next day morning. I lost my all capital to trade with Commodities, thats why I can think about commodities now. But I see here is a bullish flag with the metal with Gold.
      [URL="http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?140864-Cooldye-Trading-Journal&p=12878747#post12878747"][B][I][SIZE="2"]Cooldye Trading Journal[/SIZE][/I][/B] [/URL]

11. The following 16 users say Thank You to Cooldye for this useful post.

balut (01-11-2019), bappy4x (01-11-2019), bocahedan (01-11-2019), forex-master-anty (01-11-2019), ForexGuru5 (01-11-2019), jakjak (01-11-2019), kashifrehman (01-11-2019), majaher (01-11-2019), Nirzana (01-11-2019), Unregistered (7)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Bitchy

Hazel51214 is a splendid one to behold Hazel51214 is a splendid one to behold Hazel51214 is a splendid one to behold Hazel51214 is a splendid one to behold Hazel51214 is a splendid one to behold Hazel51214 is a splendid one to behold Hazel51214 is a splendid one to behold Hazel51214 is a splendid one to behold Hazel51214's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      144 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,002 Times in 229 Posts

Attachment 97382

Attachment 97383

Attachment 97385
      Hello buddy good morning wish you happy may you live long and congrulations for submitting the withdrawal request hope today you will get your withdrawal in the working hours and thanks dear for telling us the about the buying opportunity at the precious metal yes it is good entry point for buyers
      Hazel Trading Journal

13. The following 10 users say Thank You to Hazel51214 for this useful post.

balut (01-11-2019), bappy4x (01-11-2019), bocahedan (01-11-2019), forex-master-anty (01-11-2019), ForexGuru5 (01-11-2019), Hande (01-11-2019), jakjak (01-11-2019), kashifrehman (01-11-2019), majaher (01-11-2019), Unregistered (1)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1862 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,267 Times in 1,616 Posts

Attachment 97382

Attachment 97383

Attachment 97385
      Good morning my friend,I want to say happy birthday to you,wish you all the best and congrats for your withdrawal process,i hope your withdrawal will be processed soon and you can spend the money as your birthday gift. About gold,i think it might go up since on H4 chart it can't break SMA 50 but i'm not so sure because it also need to break SMA 50 on H1. Anyway,good luck to you my friend.

15. The following 8 users say Thank You to bocahedan for this useful post.

balut (01-11-2019), bappy4x (01-11-2019), forex-master-anty (01-11-2019), ForexGuru5 (01-11-2019), Hazel51214 (01-11-2019), jakjak (01-11-2019), kashifrehman (01-11-2019), penuelophir (01-11-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Angelic

forex-master-anty has much to be proud of forex-master-anty has much to be proud of forex-master-anty has much to be proud of forex-master-anty has much to be proud of forex-master-anty has much to be proud of forex-master-anty has much to be proud of forex-master-anty has much to be proud of forex-master-anty has much to be proud of forex-master-anty has much to be proud of forex-master-anty's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      916 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,208 Times in 316 Posts

Attachment 97382

Attachment 97383

Attachment 97385
      Hello dear congratulation for the nice withdrawal..
      Talking about the gold trading setup I will say that currently there is no sell or buy setup on the gold if somebody is already have bought the gold that is good... now what we have to do is to find a trend continuation pattern if a trend continuation pattern appeared here then we can buy further
      Forex-master-anty's trading journal

http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...rading-journal

17. The following 6 users say Thank You to forex-master-anty for this useful post.

balut (01-11-2019), bappy4x (01-11-2019), ForexGuru5 (01-11-2019), Hazel51214 (01-11-2019), jakjak (01-11-2019), kashifrehman (01-11-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Angelic

Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1219 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,988 Times in 1,417 Posts

Attachment 97382

Attachment 97383

Attachment 97385
      Good Morning dear Bappy and Happy Birthaday to you dear, many many returns of this day again back in your life so I think you should have to remember this day and you should have to celebrate this day with your friends and family by doing some party sharty...and many many congrulations dear you have made the good profit and submitted the withdrawl request hope it will be processed soon

19. The following 6 users say Thank You to Hande for this useful post.

balut (01-11-2019), bappy4x (01-11-2019), ForexGuru5 (01-11-2019), Hazel51214 (01-11-2019), jakjak (01-11-2019), kashifrehman (01-11-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 185 of 192 FirstFirst ... 180 183 184 185 186 187 190 ... LastLast