• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 481 of 492 ... 476 479 480 481 482 483 486 ...
    Results 4,801 to 4,810 of 4913

Thread: bappy4x's - Trading journal

1. #4801 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Inspired

Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      707 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,556 Times in 2,987 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bappy4x     
      Update: 339 @ 01:12:2019 @ 05: 24 AM

Hello Everyone! Also, greetings to you all of my mates, hope so that weekend is going well. Whatever, on weekend we have a big task to make plan for next week trading though I have no bigger plan for next week though next week we have some news than last week.

Join Guess Contest:

On weekend, we have a big task with Guess Contest whereas we have to predict 3 pairs EURUSD, GBPUSD and USDJPY correctly though its too much tough task to predict all 3 pairs correctly. Though couple weeks ago, I won the contest. Check here: https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13697682

Attachment 157107

Last week, I made all 3 pairs with 'No Levels Touch', after putting these I was observing each and every pair and I was too much close to win this time. But Alas! Just end of moment USDJPY price hit the higher price. Another bad luck for me but I am asking you guys to join this contest and I am sure one day you will must win this contest.

Put your prediction here for next week: https://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.p...t-by-MT5-forum

Before joining there, you must follow the contest rules which may takes just 3/4 min to read otherwise if you do any mistake then you may kick out from the contest. Check these rules here: https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...t-by-MT5-forum
      Congratulations, bro, for winning the weekly guest contest quiz, I see that Amiron56 and Mario67 brothers are also winners, even our two friends often win this guest contest. I often guess every week also predict the movement of the three pairs. but unfortunately until now it has never been a winner, of the three answers that I gave, there is one that is still not right. hopefully next week's episode, I can participate in the list of winners.
      S&R Discussion

On Zeref Trading Journal

2. The following 7 users say Thank You to Zeref for this useful post.

AbdulRehman973 (12-01-2019), bappy4x (12-01-2019), Hoorab878 (12-01-2019), newdream365 (12-01-2019), Unregistered (2), Zenia (12-01-2019)

3. #4802 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Relaxed

AbdulRehman973 has a brilliant future AbdulRehman973 has a brilliant future AbdulRehman973 has a brilliant future AbdulRehman973 has a brilliant future AbdulRehman973 has a brilliant future AbdulRehman973 has a brilliant future AbdulRehman973 has a brilliant future AbdulRehman973 has a brilliant future AbdulRehman973 has a brilliant future AbdulRehman973 has a brilliant future AbdulRehman973 has a brilliant future AbdulRehman973's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      454 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,923 Times in 823 Posts

Hello Everyone! Also, greetings to you all of my mates, hope so that weekend is going well. Whatever, on weekend we have a big task to make plan for next week trading though I have no bigger plan for next week though next week we have some news than last week.

Join Guess Contest:

On weekend, we have a big task with Guess Contest whereas we have to predict 3 pairs EURUSD, GBPUSD and USDJPY correctly though its too much tough task to predict all 3 pairs correctly. Though couple weeks ago, I won the contest. Check here: https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13697682

Attachment 157107

Last week, I made all 3 pairs with 'No Levels Touch', after putting these I was observing each and every pair and I was too much close to win this time. But Alas! Just end of moment USDJPY price hit the higher price. Another bad luck for me but I am asking you guys to join this contest and I am sure one day you will must win this contest.

Put your prediction here for next week: https://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.p...t-by-MT5-forum

Before joining there, you must follow the contest rules which may takes just 3/4 min to read otherwise if you do any mistake then you may kick out from the contest. Check these rules here: https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...t-by-MT5-forum
      Hello dear sir. First of all I will congratulate you on your good analysis given on mt5 forum weekly guess contest. My views mt5 forum is the best platform to give bonus in all the ways either you go for General conversation trading journal or are guess contest and best answers.
      In the last week I also selected all the currency pair flat and doors absolutely right but I could not post my choice that's why my prize was cancelled I also share my trading journal about it it this time I have also selected and given my analysis on weekly cash contest let's see what happened in the next week wish you best of luck.
      AbdulRehman973 trading journal.

4. The following 5 users say Thank You to AbdulRehman973 for this useful post.

bappy4x (12-01-2019), Honey Bee (12-01-2019), Hoorab878 (12-01-2019), Zenia (12-01-2019), Zeref (12-01-2019)

5. #4803 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Drunk

Zenia has a reputation beyond repute Zenia has a reputation beyond repute Zenia has a reputation beyond repute Zenia has a reputation beyond repute Zenia has a reputation beyond repute Zenia has a reputation beyond repute Zenia has a reputation beyond repute Zenia has a reputation beyond repute Zenia has a reputation beyond repute Zenia has a reputation beyond repute Zenia has a reputation beyond repute Zenia's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      428 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,816 Times in 1,372 Posts

Join Guess Contest:

Attachment 157107

Happy Sunday dear friend
      Hope you will enjoy the weekend with your family and friends.
      It's very pleasure to know that you have doing good job in contest. But sorry to say I have no much experience about this. And there is no tmie for this . So keep it up with your skills

6. The following 5 users say Thank You to Zenia for this useful post.

AbdulRehman973 (12-01-2019), bappy4x (12-01-2019), Honey Bee (12-01-2019), Hoorab878 (12-01-2019), newdream365 (12-01-2019)

7. #4804 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Cool

newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3409 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,183 Times in 2,811 Posts

Join Guess Contest:

Attachment 157107

Congratulation mate it's really good for you. So I think last week was really good for you because I show you just win guess contest. This really good option for makes earn bonus I also try to join here in every week and some time I can win from here. Thanks instaforex and mt5 for makes this place for earn bonus by join this contest. I show they are give 150$ for every week so just one winner can got it in one week. I show you already makes a winner so hoe your prize will be credit in your trading account very quickly which will be help you to makes good profit. Hope next week you also makes good profit. Best of good trading.

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to newdream365 for this useful post.

bappy4x (12-01-2019), Honey Bee (12-01-2019)

9. #4805 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Relaxed

zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      376 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,660 Times in 1,566 Posts

Join Guess Contest:

Attachment 157107

Hello Dear Friend,
      How are you and how is your trading.I hope you will be good in your health and wealth.Its a healthy contest and its looking good to me that you won the contest and got some good earning.keep it up i wish you best of luck.

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to zahir1986 for this useful post.

bappy4x (12-01-2019), Honey Bee (12-01-2019)

11. #4806 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4823 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 17,182 Times in 3,672 Posts

Join Guess Contest:

Attachment 157107

Hi dear,
      Congratulations you won the contest price it will be the best way to raise capital and do live trading without any fear of loss, last week you are doing trading on gold with huge risk hope those trades manage with good profit then you will get a good profit now makes next week plan with your investment and get pips from market good luck.

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to Honey Bee for this useful post.

bappy4x (12-01-2019), zahir1986 (12-02-2019)

13. #4807 Collapse Post
      Ex-Moderator
      I am:
      Happy

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4472 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,142 Times in 3,541 Posts

Update: 340 @ 02:12:2019 @ 07:19 AM

This is the first working day of the last month of this year though already we have seen some gaps from major pair, it has indicated a strong power from USD Index whereas last week, i means end of the week the price of USD Index looked losing its strength but starting with a new week the price looks getting its strength.

Withdrawal Update:

Last Friday, just end of the day i have made some handsome profits from gold metal and I made a withdrawal request. This time the amount looks too much decent amount of withdrawal. Though i have expected the payment by holiday but this time they did not work on holiday and i am sure about it that they will process the withdrawal request by today's working hours.

Name:  Capture2.PNG
Views: 328
Size:  89.8 KB

14. The following 18 users say Thank You to bappy4x for this useful post.

AbdulRehman973 (12-02-2019), amiron56 (12-02-2019), Faheem Zafar (12-02-2019), Financial (12-02-2019), Interlock (12-02-2019), Jackroay (12-02-2019), Ladlaniazi (12-02-2019), Nazishirfan (12-02-2019), newdream365 (12-02-2019), Pops (12-02-2019), sammoni (12-02-2019), Unregistered (6), zahir1986 (12-02-2019)

15. #4808 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Angry

Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1069 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,276 Times in 2,263 Posts

This is the first working day of the last month of this year though already we have seen some gaps from major pair, it has indicated a strong power from USD Index whereas last week, i means end of the week the price of USD Index looked losing its strength but starting with a new week the price looks getting its strength.

Withdrawal Update:

Last Friday, just end of the day i have made some handsome profits from gold metal and I made a withdrawal request. This time the amount looks too much decent amount of withdrawal. Though i have expected the payment by holiday but this time they did not work on holiday and i am sure about it that they will process the withdrawal request by today's working hours.

Attachment 157286
      Sorry dear first of all congratulations on hand some profit we see in the last week gold move is in tight range of some pips my dear and last day of trading it give us good move on the base level of 1452 zone area and here I am looking bullish longer term view in this week and you earn good profit if you trade with money management and that give you 50 plus pips in this week good luck

16. The following 6 users say Thank You to Jackroay for this useful post.

AbdulRehman973 (12-02-2019), bappy4x (12-02-2019), Faheem Zafar (12-02-2019), Hoorab878 (12-02-2019), Nazishirfan (12-02-2019), sammoni (12-02-2019)

17. #4809 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Relaxed

AbdulRehman973 has a brilliant future AbdulRehman973 has a brilliant future AbdulRehman973 has a brilliant future AbdulRehman973 has a brilliant future AbdulRehman973 has a brilliant future AbdulRehman973 has a brilliant future AbdulRehman973 has a brilliant future AbdulRehman973 has a brilliant future AbdulRehman973 has a brilliant future AbdulRehman973 has a brilliant future AbdulRehman973 has a brilliant future AbdulRehman973's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      454 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,923 Times in 823 Posts

Withdrawal Update:

Attachment 157286
      Hello dear first of all congratulate you on your handsome profit and successful withdrawal that will be processed today according to the technical analysis us index is looking bullish in this week I am suggesting buying opportunities available on this index to get a a good profit it is trading above the support level of 90 8.20 and its next what target would be 98. 60 wish you best of luck
      AbdulRehman973 trading journal.

18. The following 6 users say Thank You to AbdulRehman973 for this useful post.

bappy4x (12-02-2019), Faheem Zafar (12-02-2019), Hoorab878 (12-02-2019), Jackroay (12-02-2019), Nazishirfan (12-02-2019), sammoni (12-02-2019)

19. #4810 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Daring

Faheem Zafar has a reputation beyond repute Faheem Zafar has a reputation beyond repute Faheem Zafar has a reputation beyond repute Faheem Zafar has a reputation beyond repute Faheem Zafar has a reputation beyond repute Faheem Zafar has a reputation beyond repute Faheem Zafar has a reputation beyond repute Faheem Zafar has a reputation beyond repute Faheem Zafar has a reputation beyond repute Faheem Zafar has a reputation beyond repute Faheem Zafar has a reputation beyond repute Faheem Zafar's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      902 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,071 Times in 1,073 Posts

Update: 340 @ 02:12:2019 @ AM

Withdrawal Update:

Attachment 157286
      Congratulation's dear brother you have submitted the big withdrawal and it is so good that you have made the last week and you have submitted the withdrawal request, I hope it will be processed today after the business hour's and if you have not opened any trade and if your 3rd level is verified, if not verified than upload the document's for it and it will processed soon.

20. The following 7 users say Thank You to Faheem Zafar for this useful post.

AbdulRehman973 (12-02-2019), bappy4x (12-02-2019), Financial (12-02-2019), Hoorab878 (12-02-2019), Jackroay (12-02-2019), Nazishirfan (12-02-2019), sammoni (12-02-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 481 of 492 ... 476 479 480 481 482 483 486 ...