• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 368 of 368 ... 363 366 367 368
    Results 3,671 to 3,675 of 3675

Thread: bappy4x's - Trading journal

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      120 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,220 Times in 847 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bappy4x     
      Update: 114 @ 11.06 PM

Hello mate! Good to see that you guys are too much active on forex trading and as well as also on this big community mt5 forum, actually mt5 authority has arranged this big community, for this lots of thanks goes to mt5 authority and its sponsor Instaforex. Long live instaforex.

Trades Update:

My be you guys made some good profit today, Few hours ago my trades from GBPUSD was floating with loss but just few min ago I have closed my trades with some good profit, I have mentioned about it by my last update that GBPUSD must make some good bullish trends and still right now I am looking forward here a potential buying opportunities with GBPUSD pair. Have a good day mate!

Attachment 141120
      GBPUSD is consolidating around 1.2343. Possibly, today the pair may choose an alternative scenario to start another growth to break 1.2383 and then continue trading upwards to reach 1.2454. According to the main scenario, the price may start plummeting at any moment towards 1.2111.rofit

2. The following 4 users say Thank You to dilawar niazi for this useful post.

bappy4x (Today), fanclub786 (Today), pips catcher (Today), Yarmouk (Today)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Inspired

Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1067 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,737 Times in 2,179 Posts

Hello mate! Good to see that you guys are too much active on forex trading and as well as also on this big community mt5 forum, actually mt5 authority has arranged this big community, for this lots of thanks goes to mt5 authority and its sponsor Instaforex. Long live instaforex.

Trades Update:

My be you guys made some good profit today, Few hours ago my trades from GBPUSD was floating with loss but just few min ago I have closed my trades with some good profit, I have mentioned about it by my last update that GBPUSD must make some good bullish trends and still right now I am looking forward here a potential buying opportunities with GBPUSD pair. Have a good day mate!

Attachment 141120
      Nice profit you made but if you dont close your buy order that will be great because GBPUSD is now moving higher and i think there is huge chance that market will move more up and hit 1.2700 area. If you stay with you trade that will be huge profit now.

Also gold is now moving up and there is good possibility that market will move more up. Your entry is very good and i think you have very good trading plan that help you a lot and also your skill and knowledge is super this week you made lots of profit. Your crude oil trade was very good also hope you made lot more best of luck mate.
      Patience is a pillar of faith Happy Trading

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to Yarmouk for this useful post.

bappy4x (Today), fanclub786 (Today), pips catcher (Today)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

fanclub786 is a jewel in the rough fanclub786 is a jewel in the rough fanclub786 is a jewel in the rough fanclub786 is a jewel in the rough fanclub786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Trades Update:

Attachment 141120
      Yes you take the good amount of profit on the GBP USD currency pair than you take the selling price opportunity on oil market .. and gold buying opportunity.
      But these type of annaylisis are very good that GBP USD currency pair is heading towards the next resistance level of 1.2750... so keep your eyes open.

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to fanclub786 for this useful post.

bappy4x (Today), pips catcher (Today)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

pips catcher has a reputation beyond repute pips catcher has a reputation beyond repute pips catcher has a reputation beyond repute pips catcher has a reputation beyond repute pips catcher has a reputation beyond repute pips catcher has a reputation beyond repute pips catcher has a reputation beyond repute pips catcher has a reputation beyond repute pips catcher has a reputation beyond repute pips catcher has a reputation beyond repute pips catcher has a reputation beyond repute pips catcher's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      816 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,593 Times in 854 Posts

Trades Update:

Attachment 141120
      GBPUSD analysis today.

hello guys good afternoon, Actually there was no big news for GBP today so there was no big move happen for GBPUSD now. I think USD index having gain at 98.55 which is totally expected for us. there was too many swing happen for GBPUSD and price moving range was 1.2339-1.2369 as we are deserving, in other side we can see that EURUSD having a bearish move due to USD index having gain. obviously we can see a strong bearish trend formed so price could drop below 1.0950 or below soon.

you can check M15 chart for understand the market trend but this is totally big move happen in each candle. i think price could goes down below 1.2300 today.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to pips catcher For This Useful Post:

bappy4x (Today)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1344 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,480 Times in 1,218 Posts

Trades Update:

Attachment 141120
      I must say that your trading decision about GBP/USD, #CL and GOLD buy is a good one and i believe by now your account must have swelling, i wish you all the best from these pairs as potential for their bullishness is still very high

Reply to thread
    Page 368 of 368 ... 363 366 367 368