• Reply to thread
    Page 918 of 918 ... 913 916 917 918
    Results 9,171 to 9,176 of 9176

Thread: bappy4x's - Trading journal

1. #9171 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Waqas1007 is just really nice Waqas1007 is just really nice Waqas1007 is just really nice Waqas1007 is just really nice Waqas1007's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

Quote Originally Posted by bappy4x     
      Update: 631 @ 23rd September'2020 @ 06:26 AM (GMT+6)

Hello Everyone! Greetings to you all and hope so that you guys are trading well although yesterday there was no much higher impact news from major pairs, but today we have some important news which may make impact on USD market, so guys lets prepare for another volatile day of this week and hope so that you guys will assume the trading time to get some handsome amount of profits.

Trades Update:

This morning I have done some trades with Crude Oil although crude oil also most volatile since few days, and the price is on bearish trend although the price has not make any signal for buying, but any time the price may pull back to upwards and for this reason right now I am looking forward here a potential buying chances with crude oil which may reach above $42 of its price soon or more higher price.

Attachment 279955

Analysis of GBPUSD :

In 4 hour time frame, the price of GBPUSD fully looks on bearish trend and right now exactly the price of GBPUSD is trading below 1.2720 price level which looks breaking the strong support line. As well as also, the GBP currency also looks losing its strength which can be reason to see some long bearish trend from GBPUSD pair, on the other side the USD Index also moving to upward which is also pressuring the GBPUSD to make a long bearish trend and overall right now i am looking forward here a potential selling chances with GBPUSD pair which should be trading below 1.2600 price level soon.

Attachment 279963
      Hello bappy such a great ,long , exciting and informative post and i hope you are fine and making some good gains from the forex markets and yes crude oil is not as volatile so hopefully you running trades will go in profits soon and hopefully you will get goof bonus this as well.

I really like your analysis on gbp usd as well you you drew a wave which very simple way of describing trend and i am agree with you on this analysis hopefully we all will make profits.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Waqas1007 For This Useful Post:

bappy4x (Today)

3. #9172 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1003 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,563 Times in 2,517 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Hello Everyone! Greetings to you all and hope so that you guys are trading well although yesterday there was no much higher impact news from major pairs, but today we have some important news which may make impact on USD market, so guys lets prepare for another volatile day of this week and hope so that you guys will assume the trading time to get some handsome amount of profits.

Trades Update:

This morning I have done some trades with Crude Oil although crude oil also most volatile since few days, and the price is on bearish trend although the price has not make any signal for buying, but any time the price may pull back to upwards and for this reason right now I am looking forward here a potential buying chances with crude oil which may reach above $42 of its price soon or more higher price.

Attachment 279955

Analysis of GBPUSD :

In 4 hour time frame, the price of GBPUSD fully looks on bearish trend and right now exactly the price of GBPUSD is trading below 1.2720 price level which looks breaking the strong support line. As well as also, the GBP currency also looks losing its strength which can be reason to see some long bearish trend from GBPUSD pair, on the other side the USD Index also moving to upward which is also pressuring the GBPUSD to make a long bearish trend and overall right now i am looking forward here a potential selling chances with GBPUSD pair which should be trading below 1.2600 price level soon.

Attachment 279963
      If we predict great british pound Vs United State dollar currency pair in daily time frame while drawing trend line then we can see that price has broken the trend line and retested that trend line and making continuously bearish candlesticks which indicates the selling position so we have to sell to grab some profit.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Goldentrades For This Useful Post:

bappy4x (Today)

5. #9173 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

surferrider has much to be proud of surferrider has much to be proud of surferrider has much to be proud of surferrider has much to be proud of surferrider has much to be proud of surferrider has much to be proud of surferrider has much to be proud of surferrider has much to be proud of surferrider has much to be proud of surferrider has much to be proud of surferrider's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      675 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,579 Times in 658 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 1

Trades Update:

Attachment 279955

Analysis of GBPUSD :

Attachment 279963
      Hello my friend Bappyfx, I see you are currently making a buy order on crude oil and I pray that it ends with a good profit.
      for GBPUSD I see the dayli timeframe is also still under strong seller pressure, so in my opinion today the Pound will continue to weaken against the dollar.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to surferrider For This Useful Post:

bappy4x (Today)

7. #9174 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cool

majaher has a reputation beyond repute majaher has a reputation beyond repute majaher has a reputation beyond repute majaher has a reputation beyond repute majaher has a reputation beyond repute majaher has a reputation beyond repute majaher has a reputation beyond repute majaher has a reputation beyond repute majaher has a reputation beyond repute majaher has a reputation beyond repute majaher has a reputation beyond repute majaher's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      161 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,094 Times in 723 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Trades Update:

Attachment 279955

Analysis of GBPUSD :

Attachment 279963
      Your trading history showing that you have submitted few buy orders on Crude Oil, i know you are a commodity expert but i think this time you didn't get the profit. The Crude Oil price bounces off $39.64 after declining for three consecutive days, Coronavirus resurgence, strong US dollar disappoint energy buyers. Crude oil price went high because Industries are opening and people are using vehicle to go outside but world is again preparing for second wave of Corona Virus.

8. 2 users say Thank You to majaher for this useful post.

bappy4x (Today), skyboy (Today)

9. #9175 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Buzzed

skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1845 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 15,120 Times in 4,003 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Trades Update:

Attachment 279955

Analysis of GBPUSD :

Attachment 279963
      Hello, Bappy
      Greetings to you mate,

I think having buy trade on the Crude Oil for long term trading plan is really good, because the price of Crude Oil going to hit the $50 per barrel before end of this year of 2020, and in the next year this price going to hit the level of $65 per barrel. I think you re doing great by the trading with Crude Oil, in your last few post in the journal I have notice you did great job by the Crude Oil trading, will please help us to share your secret of strategies which allowed you to earn profit like this from this Oil, It would be really a playsure to learn from you.
      For My Last Update Click the Journal

10. #9176 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1055 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,042 Times in 2,323 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Trades Update:

Attachment 279955

Analysis of GBPUSD :

Attachment 279963
      Hello friend. Thanks for sharing these useful observations on the crude oil market and the GBP/USD market. However from my own analysis and trading strategy I see the price of the crude oil asset is still in bearish mode and buying the asset now might be risky. I expect price to hit 37.00 before another rally to the upside. Regarding the GBP/USD currency combination, there is the possibility of a correction to the upside. I think buying on the short term seems a better option though long term moves could favour the downside. GBP/USD could visit 1.2800 before the next dump.
      Whatever, mate, I wish you good success in your trading activities this day.
      Kindly read posts so your contributions could be helpful. Your contributions will then be highly appreciated. Thank you!
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...rading-journal

Reply to thread
    Page 918 of 918 ... 913 916 917 918

Subscribed to this Thread : 28