• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 184 of 192 FirstFirst ... 179 182 183 184 185 186 189 ... LastLast
    Results 1,831 to 1,840 of 1915

Thread: bappy4x's - Trading journal

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Maryam31 is a jewel in the rough Maryam31 is a jewel in the rough Maryam31 is a jewel in the rough Maryam31 is a jewel in the rough Maryam31's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      42 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: bappy4x's - Trading journal

Quote Originally Posted by bappy4x View Post
      Update: 13 @ 10.01.2019

Good Morning Everyone!!!!!!
      Boring time has been Over!!! Last Night Due to FOMC Minutes USD was too much weaker and as a result XXXUSD pair was moving to upwards. I did not miss the chance to get some profit with my current trades. After 2 days I have closed my trade with 28.80$ which was floating with more than 230$ yesterday. I was much tensed about this trade.
      All worries Gone!!!! End of the Day I am profited too!!!

Trades History of This Week: (Week 02 2019)

All trades are with Gold only, I said last week that this week I have a great plan with Gold. And just before end of the week I am successful because my history of trades for this week is too smart to look:

Attachment 97186

Attachment 97187

The withdraw able profit showing 138.16$ right now. I have a plan to with a portion like 70$ first and rest of these will be next time.
      Whats your suggestion mate?

Analysis for USD Based pair:

Actually I am in doubt that, USD Index will be more weak today?
      Exactly I think the price of USD Index will go down more today, we have more news about USD Today.That means here is still a potential buying opportunities with XXXUSD pairs and a potential selling Opportunities with USDXXX pairs. Have a good day mates with some good profit. Hope so it will be another good day for you!!!!

Attachment 97188
      Greeting and good morning bappy. Your history tells us that you are a experienced trader and profitable too. Congratulate on your big earning and good performance in current week.Carry on dear.
      Yes USx makes more weaker along with opposite currencies. We have good chances Today and i am also making plan about GBP/USD buy entry now. So, I hope because of USD weakness,i GBP must move upward and it break 1.2824 price easily and we shouldn't miss this chance of 40 pips profits.
      Gold also fly up at night time and again break 1295 price and i think it will goes more upward and test 1310 price now. Let's see what will happen today,as Today is very interesting day for trading.

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to Maryam31 for this useful post.

balut (01-10-2019), bappy4x (01-10-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Angelic

Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1219 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,965 Times in 1,411 Posts

Boring time has been Over!!! Last Night Due to FOMC Minutes USD was too much weaker and as a result XXXUSD pair was moving to upwards. I did not miss the chance to get some profit with my current trades. After 2 days I have closed my trade with 28.80$ which was floating with more than 230$ yesterday. I was much tensed about this trade.

All trades are with Gold only, I said last week that this week I have a great plan with Gold. And just before end of the week I am successful because my history of trades for this week is too smart to look:

Attachment 97186

Attachment 97187

The withdraw able profit showing 138.16$ right now. I have a plan to with a portion like 70$ first and rest of these will be next time.

Exactly I think the price of USD Index will go down more today, we have more news about USD Today.That means here is still a potential buying opportunities with XXXUSD pairs and a potential selling Opportunities with USDXXX pairs. Have a good day mates with some good profit. Hope so it will be another good day for you!!!!

Attachment 97188
      Hello dear goo morning it's good that you are doing very good in your trade's so yes you are right dear the boring time has been passed away and mostly pair that was in the sideways movement they have breakes their sideways movement and now they are in the trend direction the direction of these pair is clear now yeah if you want to submitt the withdrawl than you can do it or save thia money for more trades

4. The following 5 users say Thank You to Hande for this useful post.

balut (01-10-2019), bappy4x (01-10-2019), Hazel51214 (01-10-2019), MajidAli (01-10-2019), Maris (01-10-2019)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Maris will become famous soon enough Maris will become famous soon enough Maris's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      144 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Attachment 97186

Attachment 97187

Attachment 97188
      There was very low volatility in the market this week but yesterday after the FOMC, there was high volatility and Eur/Usd pair made more 60-70 pips movement and broke the resistance. Congratulations for the profit that you made yesterday, it is good but I'll suggest you to be careful with high profit now a days. It is risky to make high profit. Just try to trade with normal lot and make normal profit for longer run. It will also help you to grow your account stronger.

6. The following 7 users say Thank You to Maris for this useful post.

balut (01-10-2019), bappy4x (01-10-2019), Hande (01-10-2019), Nirzana (01-10-2019), Teena25 (01-10-2019), Unregistered (2)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Happy

balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6039 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,341 Times in 2,846 Posts

Attachment 97186

Attachment 97187

Attachment 97188
      OMG! $132 available for withdrawal, congrats!. After my huge losses and missed trade opportunity I get easily envious by recent payment proof of my fellow members. You're too brave to hold your floating trades and in the end you end up with huge profit. If I only do it with my EURUSD buy position last week then I'm also celebrating with huge gains. USDx is currently in downtrend but we should be careful on its possible bounce at any given day.

8. The following 5 users say Thank You to balut for this useful post.

bappy4x (01-10-2019), FxBD (01-10-2019), Teena25 (01-10-2019), Unregistered (2)

Administrator
      I am:
      Cheerful

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,070 Times in 1,658 Posts

Update: 14 @ 10.01.2019

Good Evening Everyone!!!!
      First of all I have to give thanks to you all guys who still supporting me here, there are lots of experience with different suggestions, advice, opinion, sometimes jokes etc. Really I am passing a great with you guys here!!! I wish this supportive behavior will be continue on next coming days.
      Special thanks goes to Instaforex and mt5 authority to create here such kind of amazing arrangement for us. We should be grateful to Instaforex and mt5 forum.

This week I have learnt many thing where i see my patient level is increasing, I know its really a tough job to keep a trade with such a long whenever it will be on big loss.

I have done withdrawal request just few hours ago, I think the withdrawal will be processed by tomorrow or next day.

Name:  Screenshot_41.png
Views: 42
Size:  115.0 KB

10. The following 17 users say Thank You to bappy4x for this useful post.

bigearners (01-10-2019), cantfoldaces (01-10-2019), Cooldye (01-11-2019), FxBD (01-10-2019), Hazel51214 (01-10-2019), MajidAli (01-10-2019), MartyFish (01-10-2019), Nirzana (01-10-2019), Oriakhiebillz (01-11-2019), Teena25 (01-10-2019), Unregistered (6), Yarmouk (01-10-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Bitchy

Hazel51214 is a splendid one to behold Hazel51214 is a splendid one to behold Hazel51214 is a splendid one to behold Hazel51214 is a splendid one to behold Hazel51214 is a splendid one to behold Hazel51214 is a splendid one to behold Hazel51214 is a splendid one to behold Hazel51214 is a splendid one to behold Hazel51214's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      144 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,002 Times in 229 Posts

First of all I have to give thanks to you all guys who still supporting me here, there are lots of experience with different suggestions, advice, opinion, sometimes jokes etc. Really I am passing a great with you guys here!!! I wish this supportive behavior will be continue on next coming days.
      Special thanks goes to Instaforex and mt5 authority to create here such kind of amazing arrangement for us. We should be grateful to Instaforex and mt5 forum.

This week I have learnt many thing where i see my patient level is increasing, I know its really a tough job to keep a trade with such a long whenever it will be on big loss.

I have done withdrawal request just few hours ago, I think the withdrawal will be processed by tomorrow or next day.

Attachment 97314
      Hello buddy congrulations mate you have made the good profits from your trade that's why you was able to get the withdrawal finally you have submitted the withdrawal request hope it will be processed in the working hours patience is very necessary during the processing of the withdrawal
      Hazel Trading Journal

12. The following 5 users say Thank You to Hazel51214 for this useful post.

bappy4x (01-10-2019), Hande (01-10-2019), MajidAli (01-10-2019), Teena25 (01-10-2019), Unregistered (1)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      875 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,049 Times in 736 Posts

I am so happy when I see withdraw and I appreciate to you for getting good profit dear...dear I also learned many thing from this plateform and I also say thanks to mt5 forum and all of you for giving good knowledge and experience ..dear it's good thing if you control on yourself because patience is very important in forex trading business..dear I want to see you in good profit again...hope you earn more..

14. The following 2 users say Thank You to Teena25 for this useful post.

bappy4x (01-10-2019), MajidAli (01-10-2019)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1161 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,012 Times in 1,007 Posts

Attachment 97314

Good evening mate....
      I see you have done a good profit with Gold the precious metal. I see you did too much trouble with Gold trades and finally you have done a great job, i have also a withdrawal request and i hope so our withdrawal will be processed as soon as possible.
      By the way, Many many congratulation for your profit and withdrawal. Best of luck dear, Have a nice time.

16. The following 4 users say Thank You to Nirzana for this useful post.

bappy4x (01-10-2019), Cooldye (01-11-2019), MajidAli (01-10-2019), MartyFish (01-10-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Bashul

MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1841 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,027 Times in 1,579 Posts

Attachment 97314
      Hello dear good evening I hope you are fine it's really happy to see your trading performance is going good. Congratulation my dear for making a withdrawal request it's not a small amount for me. You are roocking my dear brother. I hope that you will make more profit in future if you continue this type of trading.
      You are doing good to make a withdrawal request because now I am not looking any opportunity to buy or sell any currency so best idea we have need to stay away from the market. Tomorrow our bonus will be comes then I will be able to do trade again.
      Good luck dear have a nice day.!

18. The following 4 users say Thank You to MajidAli for this useful post.

bappy4x (01-10-2019), Hande (01-10-2019), Hazel51214 (01-10-2019), MartyFish (01-10-2019)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1246 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,652 Times in 822 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Maris View Post
      There was very low volatility in the market this week but yesterday after the FOMC, there was high volatility and Eur/Usd pair made more 60-70 pips movement and broke the resistance. Congratulations for the profit that you made yesterday, it is good but I'll suggest you to be careful with high profit now a days. It is risky to make high profit. Just try to trade with normal lot and make normal profit for longer run. It will also help you to grow your account stronger.
      welcome to this section and congratulation for your withdraw, your analysis is very good and I see that you use the US index to trade all the other pairs and that is a good approach from you to deal correctely with forex market, hope see your updates and wish you good continuation.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to tahiri For This Useful Post:

MartyFish (01-10-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 184 of 192 FirstFirst ... 179 182 183 184 185 186 189 ... LastLast