• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 186 of 192 FirstFirst ... 181 184 185 186 187 188 191 ... LastLast
    Results 1,851 to 1,860 of 1915

Thread: bappy4x's - Trading journal

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Inspired

Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      748 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,980 Times in 1,058 Posts

Default Re: bappy4x's - Trading journal

Quote Originally Posted by bappy4x View Post
      Update: 15 @ 11.01.2019

Good Morning Mates !!! And Thanks Goes To Mt5 Forum To Wish Me.

Attachment 97382

Attachment 97383

How was your trading Last day Mates?? Hope so it was Well!!!!!!!!!!
      My withdrawal is still Pending thats No more Trades Today. Just Watching the market !!!

But for you guys I am looking forward here a potential buying opportunities with the yellow precious metal Gold. Have a good day with some good profits mates!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachment 97385
      It take some time for withdraw because some time finance department so busy for pressing lots of request. I think you will received your withdrawal money quickly in today's working hour. It always nice for trader to make profit and withdraw there profit. I think it grow traders confident and they can concentrate more on trading.
      Gold is in very good up trend move and last few days market correct its move but still i think market have good chance to correct one more down move and after that move market will moving up again. Lets see what happen. Best of luck mate and enjoy your day.

Gold 4Hr Chart
      Patience is a pillar of faith Happy Trading

2. The following 7 users say Thank You to Yarmouk for this useful post.

balut (01-11-2019), bappy4x (01-11-2019), ForexGuru5 (01-11-2019), FxBD (01-11-2019), Hazel51214 (01-11-2019), jakjak (01-11-2019), kashifrehman (01-11-2019)

3. Lamboghini
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      In_Love

ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      374 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,407 Times in 681 Posts

Attachment 97382

Attachment 97383

My withdrawal is still Pending thats No more Trades Today. Just Watching the market !!!

But for you guys I am looking forward here a potential buying opportunities with the yellow precious metal Gold. Have a good day with some good profits mates!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachment 97385

Good morning and good profit you will receive an working time, and as you told about gold i am agree with you as gold is in bullish, and it will go above to 1300$ and it is good about your trading that you are waiting for your withdraw and then do trading.

5. The following 4 users say Thank You to ayan555 for this useful post.

balut (01-11-2019), bappy4x (01-11-2019), ForexGuru5 (01-11-2019), kashifrehman (01-11-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      674 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,171 Times in 833 Posts

Attachment 97382

Attachment 97383

Attachment 97385
      Aweson work and good profit, this is symbol of your good experience, your will get your profit as soon as possible.
      According to your analysis of gold me agree with you in previous some days gold try to go above 1295 but due to good resistance it move back and at 1280$ range due to good support it move up so i think gold will break this resistance and move upto 1320$.

7. The following 5 users say Thank You to cfd2forex for this useful post.

balut (01-11-2019), bappy4x (01-11-2019), ForexGuru5 (01-11-2019), FxBD (01-11-2019), kashifrehman (01-11-2019)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Happy

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4396 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,950 Times in 3,823 Posts

First I want to congratulate you on your successful withdrawal that gets to show that you are not doing badly at all and it have always become source of encouragement to so many of us so as to start earning too. And I want to wish you a very great happy birthday to you mate and may you have more fruitful years ahead of you!!!
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

9. The following 2 users say Thank You to penuelophir for this useful post.

balut (01-11-2019), bappy4x (01-11-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      484 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,618 Times in 1,168 Posts

Attachment 97382

Attachment 97383

Attachment 97385
      Good morning mate I hope you are good oh wish you good for your withdrawal I hope you get it soon. Thank you so much for sharing your analysis on gold as I already put a buy entry on gold and itís now running in green pips I hope I would get some good profit.
      Thanks.

11. The following 4 users say Thank You to fragile for this useful post.

balut (01-11-2019), bappy4x (01-11-2019), chiko (01-11-2019), SweetRose (01-11-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1136 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,800 Times in 1,015 Posts

Attachment 97382

Attachment 97383

Attachment 97385
      Good morning mate wish you many many happy returns of the day also you will got a good profit this week and request for the withdraw it will be paid soon, gold is slightly moved in up direction and next target is hit the 1300 area if break this level then our analyses will be clear to 1320 area if moving down to support then hit the 1270 range good luck.
      Attached Images  

13. The following 7 users say Thank You to SweetRose for this useful post.

balut (01-11-2019), bappy4x (01-11-2019), chiko (01-11-2019), FxBD (01-11-2019), MartyFish (01-11-2019), Unregistered (2)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cynical

MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2669 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,675 Times in 1,248 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SweetRose View Post
      Good morning mate wish you many many happy returns of the day also you will got a good profit this week and request for the withdraw it will be paid soon, gold is slightly moved in up direction and next target is hit the 1300 area if break this level then our analyses will be clear to 1320 area if moving down to support then hit the 1270 range good luck.
      Looking for your chart, it looks like GOLD is in an strong uptrend and if this Daily candles break above previous high then there's a higher chance of it moving big and I agree that if it break then it will have all the potential to move to the 1320 area.

So, my question, have you taken a trade in GOLD or you will entry only if it breaks the 1300 area? Anyways, I hope you does what the best and makes appropriate trading decision and comes out as a winner.

15. The following 4 users say Thank You to MartyFish for this useful post.

balut (01-11-2019), bappy4x (01-11-2019), chiko (01-11-2019), FxBD (01-11-2019)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Happy

Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2016 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,908 Times in 1,876 Posts

Update: 14 @ 10.01.2019

Good Evening Everyone!!!!
      First of all I have to give thanks to you all guys who still supporting me here, there are lots of experience with different suggestions, advice, opinion, sometimes jokes etc. Really I am passing a great with you guys here!!! I wish this supportive behavior will be continue on next coming days.
      Special thanks goes to Instaforex and mt5 authority to create here such kind of amazing arrangement for us. We should be grateful to Instaforex and mt5 forum.

This week I have learnt many thing where i see my patient level is increasing, I know its really a tough job to keep a trade with such a long whenever it will be on big loss.

I have done withdrawal request just few hours ago, I think the withdrawal will be processed by tomorrow or next day.

Attachment 97314
      Wow, congratulations bro on your withdrawal request, actually forex market is not easy there are actually more of traders losing than those that are winning. Am glad you are among the few traders that are winning and it's a good thing that your are increasing your learning and developing more patience. Patience would help you last longer in the business.

17. The following 4 users say Thank You to Oriakhiebillz for this useful post.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      775 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,069 Times in 1,963 Posts

Attachment 97382

Attachment 97383

Attachment 97385
      Congratulations to you on your profit, am sure it will be process very soon. On gold by looking at that 4hrs time frame I think gold is settling down on bullish trend a bit and as we can see it has touch 1295 three times without while it bounce back, this really should count for something.. I think we may experience a bit of bearish movement down to 1250 area..

19. The following 8 users say Thank You to hayzee19 for this useful post.

balut (01-11-2019), bappy4x (01-11-2019), chiko (01-11-2019), FxBD (01-11-2019), Unregistered (4)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

grasper has much to be proud of grasper has much to be proud of grasper has much to be proud of grasper has much to be proud of grasper has much to be proud of grasper has much to be proud of grasper has much to be proud of grasper has much to be proud of grasper has much to be proud of grasper has much to be proud of grasper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      257 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,481 Times in 440 Posts

Attachment 97382

Attachment 97383

Attachment 97385
      Having a withdrawal request on your birthday is a very good one, i wish you a double congratulation for that reason. It is so good to trade and earn the benefits of your proceeds that will help you to continue with a better trading plan with more moral. And as for the gold analysis on the long term with trendline, it is going up, there is no remedy for that, many speculators are saying that it will soon move above 1302.

21. The following 4 users say Thank You to grasper for this useful post.

Reply to thread
    Page 186 of 192 FirstFirst ... 181 184 185 186 187 188 191 ... LastLast