• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 226 of 226 ... 221 224 225 226
    Results 2,251 to 2,258 of 2258

Thread: kashifrehman's - Trading journal

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cool

Zuhaib99 is a jewel in the rough Zuhaib99 is a jewel in the rough Zuhaib99 is a jewel in the rough Zuhaib99 is a jewel in the rough Zuhaib99's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1182 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kashifrehman     
      Good Morning everyone,

Last day we see a little recovery in the EUR/USD and GBP/USD and now it seems that GU is paused at current level and now we may experience consolidation here and and if it happens then it will be a bigger range here may be a two hundred pips range so that you generate multiple trading opportunities for us.

USD/JPY

The spot is being traded at 109.54 after yesterday's sell of it came lower from the point where i catch the long previously but at this moment it is not providing any reason to get in until now, I am in plan to take it on the rejection from the 109 and if it is a clear one then my stop will be below 108.50 and obviously with this one i will target 111.50.
      Good morning

USD/JPY down more than 80 pips from yesterday and still.was in selling pressure so if it break his yesterday major support level which is located in area 109.40 than chances to go down more
      Be careful and stay safe

Thankyou

2. The following 6 users say Thank You to Zuhaib99 for this useful post.

ayan555 (Yesterday), balut (Yesterday), bappy4x (Yesterday), hafsa (Yesterday), Jahanzaib420 (Yesterday), kashifrehman (Yesterday)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Bitcoinvestor has much to be proud of Bitcoinvestor has much to be proud of Bitcoinvestor has much to be proud of Bitcoinvestor has much to be proud of Bitcoinvestor has much to be proud of Bitcoinvestor has much to be proud of Bitcoinvestor has much to be proud of Bitcoinvestor has much to be proud of Bitcoinvestor's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      260 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,008 Times in 203 Posts

Good Morning everyone,

Last day we see a little recovery in the EUR/USD and GBP/USD and now it seems that GU is paused at current level and now we may experience consolidation here and and if it happens then it will be a bigger range here may be a two hundred pips range so that you generate multiple trading opportunities for us.

USD/JPY

The spot is being traded at 109.54 after yesterday's sell of it came lower from the point where i catch the long previously but at this moment it is not providing any reason to get in until now, I am in plan to take it on the rejection from the 109 and if it is a clear one then my stop will be below 108.50 and obviously with this one i will target 111.50.

Greetings and good morning to you my all friends.
      USDJPY has moved too much down way yesterday, I am i am expecting some more drop from the current price of USDJPY. I am also agree with you and want to see some downway movement by today.
      Last edited by Bitcoinvestor; Yesterday at 01:42 AM.

4. The following 5 users say Thank You to Bitcoinvestor for this useful post.

ayan555 (Yesterday), bappy4x (Yesterday), hafsa (Yesterday), Jahanzaib420 (Yesterday), kashifrehman (Yesterday)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      In_Love

ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      781 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,233 Times in 1,247 Posts

Good Morning everyone,

USD/JPY

Good morning respected mate i think you place your long trade too early as yesterday was very bearish in usdjpy but it not reach at its support area now first it go more down and hit its support area which is best to take a long trade and that will give us awesome earning but anyway good luck now and hope for the best.

6. The following 4 users say Thank You to ayan555 for this useful post.

balut (Yesterday), hafsa (Yesterday), Jahanzaib420 (Yesterday), kashifrehman (Yesterday)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

hafsa has much to be proud of hafsa has much to be proud of hafsa has much to be proud of hafsa has much to be proud of hafsa has much to be proud of hafsa has much to be proud of hafsa has much to be proud of hafsa has much to be proud of hafsa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      115 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,033 Times in 317 Posts

Good Morning everyone,

USD/JPY

Good morning my dear guys. Yes you are nice decision and your technical analysis is batter. Yesterday market already going to price 110.67 and back to 109.51. Now may decision as per my technical analysis that market may be uptrend or if the price again down trend going then touch the price 109.35 and again back to price going to 110.67. Now market already making bullish candle and slowly running to upper side.Name:  usd-Jpy.jpg
Views: 13
Size:  104.8 KB

8. The following 4 users say Thank You to hafsa for this useful post.

balut (Yesterday), hayzee19 (Yesterday), Jahanzaib420 (Yesterday), kashifrehman (Yesterday)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      661 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,698 Times in 1,104 Posts

Good Morning everyone,

USD/JPY

Hello trader.

Good morning to, yeah dear yesterday's Pound or Eyrysd good recovery our up side the USD index going to failled with high pressure of bearish pinbar most of traders first seen the USD index than open the trades on Gbpusd or Eyrysd sometimes Pound Or EUR move in the opposite of Usd index and this is true mate.
      Usdjpy is once again pull back with strong sellers pressure so don't buy in this situation ok.

10. The following 3 users say Thank You to Jahanzaib420 for this useful post.

balut (Yesterday), hayzee19 (Yesterday), kashifrehman (Yesterday)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6094 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,611 Times in 4,177 Posts

Good Morning everyone,

USD/JPY

USDJPY pair currently standing below of the pivot level and also it now on previous lower level, if today it break this level then it will go down more, otherwise this pair will try to go upward and also daily 1st support 109.25 level is one of the major support level, if somehow this pair can break this level too then we will see this pair on 108.xx level very soon.

12. The following 3 users say Thank You to zahid4x for this useful post.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Inspired

Zeref is a glorious beacon of light Zeref is a glorious beacon of light Zeref is a glorious beacon of light Zeref is a glorious beacon of light Zeref is a glorious beacon of light Zeref is a glorious beacon of light Zeref's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good Morning everyone,

USD/JPY

Good morning dear, in the USDJPY pair where I saw barcandle penetrate the 50 MA and continued with the M crossing on the alligator so that the open alligator was directed down. while AO is also below zero level. and I take short positions when there is a correction. see that on the H4 time frame this pair is also in a strong bearish condition. it was marked by a long candle that pierced the 50 MA. besides that the alligator jaw had also opened downward followed by the AO histogram which had also broken through zero levels. thus, I think this pair is likely to be back in line, at least until the close of the market this week. unless later it turns out that the price reverses and returns to penetrate the 50 MA. then it might just be back up.

14. The following 3 users say Thank You to Zeref for this useful post.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1070 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,799 Times in 2,709 Posts

Good Morning everyone,

USD/JPY

Good morning my friend.

EurUsd and gbpusd recover if I may borrow your world, though this is down to the fact that usdx was very bearish and this help those two pair to gain some bullish momentum.
      But personally I don't think usdjpy will be able to break 109.00 area soon. But if then price live past that area, then we are on for a serous bearish movement..

16. The following 2 users say Thank You to hayzee19 for this useful post.

balut (Yesterday), kashifrehman (Yesterday)

Reply to thread
    Page 226 of 226 ... 221 224 225 226