• Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 145 of 145 FirstFirst ... 140 143 144 145
    Results 1,441 to 1,447 of 1447

Thread: kashifrehman's - Trading journal

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3148 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,518 Times in 2,135 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kashifrehman View Post
      Good Morning Everyone, Last day market was slow in wait of FOMC but that also did not bring any good stimulus in the market and USD gained a little bit gains all currencies but did not create any wise opportunity to get in. Technically today we can get good trades as I am expecting some downward pressure on USD/CHF and USD/CAD as the strength which was expected from the FOMC did not hit the market and now its time for these pairs to move on and catch their real trend.

Last day I got the opportunity to close two stuck up trades of EUR/USD so I close one with the loss as there was swap greater than the profits while another one was with a small profit and recent positions of USD/CHF and USD/CAD bring decent profit for me.

Attachment 102399

EUR/USD

I was holding three positions on this pair from which two are closed yesterday before the FOMC as I was expecting a very strong dollar in result of FOMC but that did not happen, as you can see on my chart I am having a pending buy order on 1.1250 that was also planned for FOMC but market did not react greatly, Today I am looking for the buying opportunity on this pair from the 1.13 with the stop below 1.1250.

Attachment 102400
      hi mate morning congratulations for the profit you have nice ideas how to get pips or earn profit, you are the only member who are going long term earn daily profit and have no margin call take small risk and get profit on every trade, now you have bullish analysis about EU it will have last touching resistance is 1.1380 nearly and then fall to 1.1340 the trend of this week is strongly bullish next idea is 1.1390 for this weekend.

2. The following 4 users say Thank You to Honey Bee for this useful post.

balut (Yesterday), FxBD (Yesterday), hayzee19 (Yesterday), shadi (Yesterday)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      605 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,492 Times in 1,739 Posts

Good Morning Everyone, Last day market was slow in wait of FOMC but that also did not bring any good stimulus in the market and USD gained a little bit gains all currencies but did not create any wise opportunity to get in. Technically today we can get good trades as I am expecting some downward pressure on USD/CHF and USD/CAD as the strength which was expected from the FOMC did not hit the market and now its time for these pairs to move on and catch their real trend.

Last day I got the opportunity to close two stuck up trades of EUR/USD so I close one with the loss as there was swap greater than the profits while another one was with a small profit and recent positions of USD/CHF and USD/CAD bring decent profit for me.

Attachment 102399

EUR/USD

I was holding three positions on this pair from which two are closed yesterday before the FOMC as I was expecting a very strong dollar in result of FOMC but that did not happen, as you can see on my chart I am having a pending buy order on 1.1250 that was also planned for FOMC but market did not react greatly, Today I am looking for the buying opportunity on this pair from the 1.13 with the stop below 1.1250.

Attachment 102400
      Good morning mate.
      Yes yesterday the news didn't really move according to expectations.
      Good job on your profits brother i can see that you are beginning to increase your lot size gradually.

As for eurusd, I think I have a different opinion on this, honestly I don't think this price can move past 1.1400 this week again, it's just been sluggish so far..

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to hayzee19 for this useful post.

balut (Yesterday), elssayed (Yesterday)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5286 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,247 Times in 1,491 Posts

Attachment 102399

EUR/USD

Attachment 102400
      Good morning mate
      how are you
      i think that buying EUR/USD pair from price 1.1300 is a very good decision because that point is a very good entry point and it will need a very tight stop loss so i hope that price reach it soon to open a buy trade from it because i also see that EUR/USD pair will go up in the coming hours and i think that it will touch the level 1.1400 firstly and if it managed from breaching it this will open the way to it to reach the second strong resistance line at price around 1.1500 and also by the looking to the daily chart we can see that we have good buying signal from moving average indicator and stochastic indicator as you see in the following photo :

So i hope that market be in your favor as soon as possible and good luck to you .

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to elssayed for this useful post.

balut (Yesterday), FxBD (Yesterday), shadi (Yesterday)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Happy

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4370 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,602 Times in 3,713 Posts

Attachment 102399

EUR/USD

Attachment 102400
      Personally, from look of things I still believe that the EURUSD would be making another bullish move but I would like to see the price to come down to test the 1.1317 in order to test the support area in this area and if it fails to break it below then we shall be seeing another price rise and could test the resistance level at the 1.1350 to 1.1400. I am placing a stop loss of 65 pips in this trade and expects to make just about 50pips from it.
      Attached Images  
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to penuelophir for this useful post.

balut (Yesterday), shadi (Yesterday)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      520 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,847 Times in 976 Posts

Attachment 102399

EUR/USD

Attachment 102400
      Todaylive eurusd currencies Price is 1.13520
      Today by checking the all routine of the chart I think that the most profitable sell point will be 1.13421
      And today I think that the most profitable buy point will be 1.13785
      Hope you will follow me and will get more money because I posted this after checking the market carefully Good luck my friend

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to shadi for this useful post.

balut (Yesterday), FxBD (Yesterday)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Happy

balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5930 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,531 Times in 2,696 Posts

Attachment 102399

EUR/USD

Attachment 102400
      Wow! You had an amazing trade performance yesterday by selling the USD across the board. I also won on USDCAD sell trade because I've been waiting for that sell setup for days and luckily I was able to capture it and took a decent profit from it. But today, the USDx is a bit weird because it's regaining some strength again and AUDUSD and NZDUSD is constructing a downtrend.

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to balut for this useful post.

FxBD (Yesterday), Hande (Yesterday)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4742 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,036 Times in 1,485 Posts

Attachment 102399

EUR/USD

Attachment 102400
      It is really nice to see that many members actually have total control over their lots size and making consisting profit.I would like to be one of them who are making consisting profit each week without getting margin call. Actually i am little bit successful with my trade form last several months and i made lots of withdrawal too.I think yes yesterday market was a bit slow and there is so many times we got opportunity of selling USDCAD and USDCHF. this was having total gain for GU and EUR,EURUSD is a slow moving pair now a days and i said earlier that this pairs only move huge when major fundamental news are released but GBPUSD having pace most of the day and we know why?Because of brexit issue.

EURUSD is showing a bullish momentum and definitely there is big chance that the price will cross 1.1400 today, let's wait for the big news of CAD and USD now and it will decide the original market direction.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to FxBD For This Useful Post:

Hande (Yesterday)

Reply to Thread
    Page 145 of 145 FirstFirst ... 140 143 144 145