• Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 101 of 168 FirstFirst ... 96 99 100 101 102 103 106 ... LastLast
    Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1672

Thread: kashifrehman's - Trading journal

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Andrrson has a reputation beyond repute Andrrson has a reputation beyond repute Andrrson has a reputation beyond repute Andrrson has a reputation beyond repute Andrrson has a reputation beyond repute Andrrson has a reputation beyond repute Andrrson has a reputation beyond repute Andrrson has a reputation beyond repute Andrrson has a reputation beyond repute Andrrson has a reputation beyond repute Andrrson has a reputation beyond repute Andrrson's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      222 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,049 Times in 555 Posts

Default Re: kashifrehman's - Trading journal

Quote Originally Posted by kashifrehman View Post
      GBP/USD

My last day analysis of this pair was not a good one and met with SL but I am still looking for the downside in this pair as Brexit still have to go and there are many other fundamentals reasons which can push GBP lower and I want to avail that opportunities. Today I will try to catch the short trade with London breakout trading method and if that remains as I planned then the first target will be 1.2730. While for the movement to flip side it will need to test the market area once again.

Attachment 97272
      Hello mate good evening and how doing your trading hope are you well and profitable so I check and understand analysis for you gbp/USD are you right dear and chart of gbp/USD going to our right way hope are you bought this pair trade and profitable so dear lets enjoy our profit and let's watch this trade butt be active right
      Andrrson journal

Thanks  

2. The following 4 users say Thank You to Andrrson for this useful post.

balut (01-11-2019), Hande (01-10-2019), Hazel51214 (01-10-2019), kashifrehman (01-10-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Happy

Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      663 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,581 Times in 883 Posts

GBP/USD

My last day analysis of this pair was not a good one and met with SL but I am still looking for the downside in this pair as Brexit still have to go and there are many other fundamentals reasons which can push GBP lower and I want to avail that opportunities. Today I will try to catch the short trade with London breakout trading method and if that remains as I planned then the first target will be 1.2730. While for the movement to flip side it will need to test the market area once again.

Attachment 97272
      Actually , i don't agree with you on buying GBPUSD , i think this pair is already overbought because yesterday this pair didn't go up in the moments when USDX was falling , so i think it need to go more down to 1.26 to gets the enough power for going up ,the pair break the upward trend line , and retest it so i think it will go down soon to 1.2620 which is the best price to buy it i think.
      The only thing which could push this pair more higher is FED chair Powell , if the statement were dovish so i expect to see this pair above +1.2800 level

GBPUSD H1

Name:  Screenshot_110.jpg
Views: 52
Size:  114.9 KB

Thanks  

4. The following 4 users say Thank You to Youcefstyles for this useful post.

balut (01-11-2019), kashifrehman (01-10-2019), Mehvish hyat (01-11-2019), Oriakhiebillz (01-11-2019)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6028 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,526 Times in 2,533 Posts

Good Morning everyone, Last day remain good for technical traders as all movements remain within the technical range and there was not a political or fundamental surprise. Gu and EU both remain under pressure because in last day they gain much and now its time for them to take rest I was looking for the short trade on GU and I catch one, that remains quite profitable and CFD trading also returns me a little profit and two trades are still open. FOMC has patience regarding raising rates, the only question is, how much more do US stocks & oil need to rebound before FOMC is comfortable? and I think the market is still in indecision mode that why it becomes slow, Last day GU trades was asunder,

Name:  20.png
Views: 628
Size:  12.3 KB

USD/CAD

Last day this pair traded within the tight range of 50 pips and still, it is trading within the same range and I am expecting a bearish breakout from here if it happens then will catch next 100 pips drop from this pair and if it broke to upside then any bullish move will remain limited to today. The spot is currently trading at 1.3212 and heading toward the previous lows from where I am expecting a breakout to downside my stop will be above yesterday's high.

Name:  16.png
Views: 48
Size:  10.7 KB

Thanks  

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Happy

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4411 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,997 Times in 3,843 Posts

Good Morning everyone, Last day remain good for technical traders as all movements remain within the technical range and there was not a political or fundamental surprise. Gu and EU both remain under pressure because in last day they gain much and now its time for them to take rest I was looking for the short trade on GU and I catch one, that remains quite profitable and CFD trading also returns me a little profit and two trades are still open. FOMC has patience regarding raising rates, the only question is, how much more do US stocks & oil need to rebound before FOMC is comfortable? and I think the market is still in indecision mode that why it becomes slow, Last day GU trades was asunder,

USD/CAD

Last day this pair traded within the tight range of 50 pips and still, it is trading within the same range and I am expecting a bearish breakout from here if it happens then will catch next 100 pips drop from this pair and if it broke to upside then any bullish move will remain limited to today. The spot is currently trading at 1.3212 and heading toward the previous lows from where I am expecting a breakout to downside my stop will be above yesterday's high.
      Good morning to you sir! Personally, I think the same thing that there is now another chance of the USDCAD heading downward and all we need to do is finding a better level to execute our trades. I shall wait for the price to come up a little bit in the area of 1.3289 for me to execute selling trade because that is the possible resistance level for me.
      Attached Images  
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

Thanks  

7. The following 11 users say Thank You to penuelophir for this useful post.

balut (01-11-2019), Bamdee67 (01-11-2019), ForexGuru5 (01-11-2019), forexguy9 (01-11-2019), kanyB1 (01-11-2019), kashifrehman (01-11-2019), Mehvish hyat (01-11-2019), Oriakhiebillz (01-11-2019), Unregistered (2), Yarmouk (01-11-2019)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6210 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,552 Times in 2,837 Posts

Attachment 97398

USD/CAD

Attachment 97399
      good morning, mate. you got a great analysis on usdcad. me also expecting further decline in the pair, most probably targeting 1.3080. but if 1.3260 breaks to the upside, the 1.3340 could be seen. wish you a great weekend.
      Attached Images  
      ''Too many times we settle into a set way of thinking and accept limitations that need not be placed on us'' -John C. Maxwell

Hedging Edge: Heading For $6 Million!

Thanks  

9. The following 8 users say Thank You to forexguy9 for this useful post.

balut (01-11-2019), Bamdee67 (01-11-2019), kanyB1 (01-11-2019), kashifrehman (01-11-2019), Mehvish hyat (01-11-2019), Oriakhiebillz (01-11-2019), penuelophir (01-11-2019), Yarmouk (01-11-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Inspired

Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      749 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,980 Times in 1,058 Posts

Attachment 97398

USD/CAD

Attachment 97399
      Your all GBPUSD trade are in profit that is great. I think your USDCAD analysis is right. 1.3200 level is very good resistance level and i this level hold then market will move up but if this level brake them market will move down. So you need to find out what is going on into the market and what is the fundamental condition in the market. I think over all USDCAD is bearish but there is good chance to correct the move and after correction market will move more down and i think its hitting at the bottom. Best of luck mate.

USDCAD Daily Chart
      Patience is a pillar of faith Happy Trading

Thanks  

11. The following 5 users say Thank You to Yarmouk for this useful post.

balut (01-11-2019), kanyB1 (01-11-2019), kashifrehman (01-11-2019), Mehvish hyat (01-11-2019), Oriakhiebillz (01-11-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

kanyB1 has a brilliant future kanyB1 has a brilliant future kanyB1 has a brilliant future kanyB1 has a brilliant future kanyB1 has a brilliant future kanyB1 has a brilliant future kanyB1 has a brilliant future kanyB1 has a brilliant future kanyB1 has a brilliant future kanyB1 has a brilliant future kanyB1 has a brilliant future kanyB1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      418 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,762 Times in 675 Posts

Attachment 97398

USD/CAD

Attachment 97399

You are making some pretty profit on GBPUSD and that's very god and on USDCAD i think the pair will keep selling and its very likely that pair will get to the level you expected but based am not too convinced about trading that pair because its seems to be oversold and am expecting that there might be a change of direction very soon, am expecting the pair to experience some retrace before considering placing a trade.

Thanks  

13. The following 4 users say Thank You to kanyB1 for this useful post.

balut (01-11-2019), kashifrehman (01-11-2019), Mehvish hyat (01-11-2019), Oriakhiebillz (01-11-2019)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Bamdee67 is a jewel in the rough Bamdee67 is a jewel in the rough Bamdee67 is a jewel in the rough Bamdee67's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Attachment 97398

USD/CAD

Attachment 97399
      i see you have good points for your bearish bias on usd/cad, but i have a different view. as long as 1.3180 keep the price above, then 1.3300 is achievable before a fresh attempt at 1.3100. just a view sure. the market is the authority. we shall see how it goes.

Thanks  

15. The following 3 users say Thank You to Bamdee67 for this useful post.

balut (01-11-2019), kashifrehman (01-11-2019), Mehvish hyat (01-11-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

abomalak has much to be proud of abomalak has much to be proud of abomalak has much to be proud of abomalak has much to be proud of abomalak has much to be proud of abomalak has much to be proud of abomalak has much to be proud of abomalak has much to be proud of abomalak has much to be proud of abomalak's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      203 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,192 Times in 383 Posts

Attachment 97398

USD/CAD

Attachment 97399

The pair of USD CAD resumes its negative trades now approaching the 1.3200 barrier, which supports the continuation of our downward trend expectations over the coming period, reinforced by the current stochastic negativity, waiting to target the 1.3128 level as the next stop.
      We recall that the continuation of the proposed downward wave depends on the persistence below 1.3320 and 1.3382 levels.

مركز الخليج
      abomalak trading journal

Thanks  

17. The following 3 users say Thank You to abomalak for this useful post.

18. Demo contests
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Happy

Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2026 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,959 Times in 1,899 Posts

Attachment 97398

USD/CAD

Attachment 97399
      Your analysis is great bro, and personally I love the way you manage your trades at all time, using a relatively low lot size, and you are getting consistent profit. Both EU and GU are still on the verge of breaking more to the upside, from what I see on my chart, EU is still bullish and just seems to be on a break, while GU hasn't been able to stabilize above 1.2800 resistance and as a result it begin to lower again.

Usdcad has potentials of breaking to the upside after the ranging is complete. I would be very interested in buying the pair because on H4 we can see that the zone 1.320 to 1.3100 has been a good support that has always see the pair bull up. So I would be expecting it to happen again.

Thanks  

20. The following 3 users say Thank You to Oriakhiebillz for this useful post.

Closed Thread
    Page 101 of 168 FirstFirst ... 96 99 100 101 102 103 106 ... LastLast