• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 232 of 232 ... 227 230 231 232
    Results 2,311 to 2,312 of 2312

Thread: kashifrehman's - Trading journal

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4339 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 14,615 Times in 2,935 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kashifrehman     
      Hello MT5, due to some personal engagements i am unable to become consistent but now a days trying to participate actively. Now a days i am concentrated on the long term trading, like my last trade was a short on GBPUSD that bring a really good profits for me and no trade in last week.

GOLD, I am still expecting a upside from here, even it seems that its in downside pressure but some of positive news are there that can bring positive results. In the first two days of this week we can expect a moderate move and may it remain limited with in a smaller range but its weekly outlook is positive for this week.
      Attachment 133561
      Good morning dear,
      I will really missed your trading analysis after long time i visit on your journal i think you are not much active on posting section hope you are fine and again share daily your opinion with us,
      Now you will choose the gold trading mostly you can do trading on major pairs like eu or gu but now you are work like professional well gold price trend for this month is bullish and you always going with trend it will be your secret of success most of the trade were hit the take profit price range is 1520 for resistance and support will be the nearest price 1490.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cool

Meeka is a splendid one to behold Meeka is a splendid one to behold Meeka is a splendid one to behold Meeka is a splendid one to behold Meeka is a splendid one to behold Meeka is a splendid one to behold Meeka is a splendid one to behold Meeka's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      76 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kashifrehman     
      Hello MT5, due to some personal engagements i am unable to become consistent but now a days trying to participate actively. Now a days i am concentrated on the long term trading, like my last trade was a short on GBPUSD that bring a really good profits for me and no trade in last week.

GOLD, I am still expecting a upside from here, even it seems that its in downside pressure but some of positive news are there that can bring positive results. In the first two days of this week we can expect a moderate move and may it remain limited with in a smaller range but its weekly outlook is positive for this week.

Yes this is very strong area to enter this pair because market is very good zone for entry point but wait and watch market some more time for more good profit.

Reply to thread
    Page 232 of 232 ... 227 230 231 232