Proresources is on a distinguished road Proresources's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Pro

Name:  44.jpg
Views: 23
Size:  11.1 KB

2. The following 4 users say Thank You to Proresources for this useful post.

hayzee19 (02-11-2019), kashifrehman (02-11-2019), MartyFish (02-11-2019), shadi (02-11-2019)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6111 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,162 Times in 2,681 Posts

USD/JPY

Looking for a buy here in USD/JPY, Last three hours candle are very narrow and favoring more upside from here so on the break of today's high I am going to enter into buy position and for this trade my stop loss will lower to the daily low that will be nearly 109.70 so here I am going to risk 40 pips with my standard setting. Let's see what I get from this position. Today calendar is quite calm about these two currencies only data about unit labor cost is expected today from the USD side but that will not bring any serious volatility in this pair so I am expecting pure technical move here.

Name:  002.png
Views: 21
Size:  18.3 KB

4. The following 16 users say Thank You to kashifrehman for this useful post.

amiron56 (02-11-2019), BowSlayer (02-11-2019), shadi (02-11-2019), soniabibi (02-11-2019), Unregistered (12)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1280 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,711 Times in 859 Posts

yes, the previous daily range was narrow which give a good opportunity for a breakout of the price, the USDJPY currency pair seems to be in bullish momentum for me and if the us dollar is strong this week, the price will certainly rise strongly in this pair, wish you good luck and thank you for sharing your setup.

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to tahiri for this useful post.

kashifrehman (02-11-2019), Unregistered (2)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

soniabibi has a spectacular aura about soniabibi has a spectacular aura about soniabibi has a spectacular aura about soniabibi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      24 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Usdjpy

Quote Originally Posted by kashifrehman View Post
      USD/JPY

Looking for a buy here in USD/JPY, Last three hours candle are very narrow and favoring more upside from here so on the break of today's high I am going to enter into buy position and for this trade my stop loss will lower to the daily low that will be nearly 109.70 so here I am going to risk 40 pips with my standard setting. Let's see what I get from this position. Today calendar is quite calm about these two currencies only data about unit labor cost is expected today from the USD side but that will not bring any serious volatility in this pair so I am expecting pure technical move here.

Attachment 100904
      Usdjpy is currently having a decent setup in the bullish direction so its a better choice to trade in the direction of the current setup or wait for the breakout of a bullish triangle,trend is clearly up from the current levels and momentum is not in the market so on confirmation of a breakout,i would recommend a buy position in this pair
      Attached Images  

8. The following 3 users say Thank You to soniabibi for this useful post.

debren (02-11-2019), faridakhan (02-11-2019), kashifrehman (02-11-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Inspired

KingTrader76392 has much to be proud of KingTrader76392 has much to be proud of KingTrader76392 has much to be proud of KingTrader76392 has much to be proud of KingTrader76392 has much to be proud of KingTrader76392 has much to be proud of KingTrader76392 has much to be proud of KingTrader76392 has much to be proud of KingTrader76392 has much to be proud of KingTrader76392 has much to be proud of KingTrader76392's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      114 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,505 Times in 293 Posts

Good Morning Everyone, A new week is just started and I am hopeful that we all will earn good profits in this week, Economic calendar in this week is quite busy and such events will bring decent and sure shot trading opportunities for us. I am considering all of the major pairs alongside the equities because these major pairs are on the key level from where I am looking for the reversal except GBP/USD. With my equities trading previous week bring almost 15% profit for me which was quite good but this week I set my target to make 25%.

EUR/USD

My first position on this pair is suffering from loss and the second one is floating with new dollar loss while one sell is in good profit and I wish to close that today near 1.13 and even good profits are locked in it, the spot is currently trading at 1.1321 and it seems that it is heading downside and if it keeps going down I will add another position near 1.13 if I see any clear rejection from the downside. A few analysts are talking about 1.12 in this pair because of international growth concerns but I am sure it's not easy and I have a very aggressive plan for these trades.

Attachment 100828
      Good morning, my dear friend.
      I hope that the bonus you got is good, and check it out.
      For your analysis of the EUR USD, I am completely in agreement with you and I am already in a purchase deal and wish you success

10. The Following User Says Thank You to KingTrader76392 For This Useful Post:

kashifrehman (02-11-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

BowSlayer has a brilliant future BowSlayer has a brilliant future BowSlayer has a brilliant future BowSlayer has a brilliant future BowSlayer has a brilliant future BowSlayer has a brilliant future BowSlayer has a brilliant future BowSlayer has a brilliant future BowSlayer has a brilliant future BowSlayer has a brilliant future BowSlayer has a brilliant future BowSlayer's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      139 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,842 Times in 351 Posts

USD/JPY

Attachment 100904
      good morning dear brother Kashifrehman, how are you doing today?
      i see USDJPY now start bullish at 4 hour chart and broke the price bullish channel + this pair was at collection phase to can collect more orders to continue the bullish trend and i expect this pair will reach the 111.482 resistance level more than 100 pip
      i hope you will make a good profit at this trade bro

12. The Following User Says Thank You to BowSlayer For This Useful Post:

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

FastScalper is a jewel in the rough FastScalper is a jewel in the rough FastScalper is a jewel in the rough FastScalper is a jewel in the rough FastScalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      21 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good Morning Everyone, A new week is just started and I am hopeful that we all will earn good profits in this week, Economic calendar in this week is quite busy and such events will bring decent and sure shot trading opportunities for us. I am considering all of the major pairs alongside the equities because these major pairs are on the key level from where I am looking for the reversal except GBP/USD. With my equities trading previous week bring almost 15% profit for me which was quite good but this week I set my target to make 25%.

EUR/USD

My first position on this pair is suffering from loss and the second one is floating with new dollar loss while one sell is in good profit and I wish to close that today near 1.13 and even good profits are locked in it, the spot is currently trading at 1.1321 and it seems that it is heading downside and if it keeps going down I will add another position near 1.13 if I see any clear rejection from the downside. A few analysts are talking about 1.12 in this pair because of international growth concerns but I am sure it's not easy and I have a very aggressive plan for these trades.

Attachment 100828
      Good afternoon dear Eur/usd pair continues to decline to start testing 1.1300 barrier for more bearish trend that it's next target located at 1.1181 supported by the moving below, reminding that the continuation of the bearish bias depends on the price stability below 1.1390 and 1.1443 levels.

14. The following 2 users say Thank You to FastScalper for this useful post.

kanyB1 (02-11-2019), kashifrehman (02-11-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      605 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,724 Times in 1,288 Posts

USD/JPY

Attachment 100904
      Good morning, my friend. I hope you're okay, and that you've had a happy weekend. In fact, I liked your analysis of the USD/JPY pair too, it seems logical, it expresses a good point of view, and now allow me to express my opinion in this analysis, and I hope you accept it with an open mind, this does not diminish its value, but to benefit us all, I see this pair still in strong bullish movement . If this pair can break the 110.41 resistance level, I predict this pair will go up to the next resistance level at 110.89 But if this pair go down and break 109.90 support level, I predict this pair will make some correction to the next support level at around 109.38

Buy signal is indicated from the Simple Moving Average and Bollinger Bands indicator . I suggest to entry Buy with stoploss at 110.04 and take profit at 110.91
      my advice ..donít use high risk and please stop trading if the target has been reached, we should avoid greedy.

16. The following 2 users say Thank You to shadi for this useful post.

kanyB1 (02-11-2019), kashifrehman (02-11-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

kanyB1 has a brilliant future kanyB1 has a brilliant future kanyB1 has a brilliant future kanyB1 has a brilliant future kanyB1 has a brilliant future kanyB1 has a brilliant future kanyB1 has a brilliant future kanyB1 has a brilliant future kanyB1 has a brilliant future kanyB1 has a brilliant future kanyB1 has a brilliant future kanyB1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      436 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,898 Times in 738 Posts

USD/JPY

Attachment 100904
      i really support your analysis and am also watching out for it, but despite the general analysis is indicating that the pair will go the bullish direction i still think that there will be a strong need for it still face some correction by getting to the resistance line of 110.067, surviving that line i think will give a strong confirmation to the bullish direction but if that does not happen there's a tendency that it will keep falling.
      Name:  USDJPYooooooooooooooM30.png
Views: 12
Size:  43.7 KB

18. The Following User Says Thank You to kanyB1 For This Useful Post:

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      460 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,114 Times in 711 Posts

EUR/USD

Attachment 100828
      Yeah dear today new week start and market is open and today all traders ready for caught good opportunities and challenges hop this week all my traders friends brothers and sister earn in good profit for this week so let's start you trading and got earn profit in today you really this week get good bonus in this week amazing amount for you you are eur/usd obuy order is good hop soon this pair move in upside and make give you good profit for you.

20. The following 6 users say Thank You to Jahanzaib420 for this useful post.

amiron56 (02-11-2019), awais11 (02-12-2019), balut (02-12-2019), chiko (02-12-2019), kashifrehman (02-11-2019), Mustansir (02-12-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 133 of 194 FirstFirst ... 128 131 132 133 134 135 138 ... LastLast