• Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 102 of 168 FirstFirst ... 97 100 101 102 103 104 107 ... LastLast
    Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1672

Thread: kashifrehman's - Trading journal

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      796 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,312 Times in 2,001 Posts

Default Re: kashifrehman's - Trading journal

Quote Originally Posted by kashifrehman View Post
      Good Morning everyone, Last day remain good for technical traders as all movements remain within the technical range and there was not a political or fundamental surprise. Gu and EU both remain under pressure because in last day they gain much and now its time for them to take rest I was looking for the short trade on GU and I catch one, that remains quite profitable and CFD trading also returns me a little profit and two trades are still open. FOMC has patience regarding raising rates, the only question is, how much more do US stocks & oil need to rebound before FOMC is comfortable? and I think the market is still in indecision mode that why it becomes slow, Last day GU trades was asunder,

Attachment 97398

USD/CAD

Last day this pair traded within the tight range of 50 pips and still, it is trading within the same range and I am expecting a bearish breakout from here if it happens then will catch next 100 pips drop from this pair and if it broke to upside then any bullish move will remain limited to today. The spot is currently trading at 1.3212 and heading toward the previous lows from where I am expecting a breakout to downside my stop will be above yesterday's high.

Attachment 97399
      Very nice analysis from you brother, actually gbpusd hasn't been impressive through out the week and personally am expecting the price to still resist that 1.2800are that is if it does move up their.
      EurUsd is still okay to buy now it has move up to 1.1520 I expect it to touch 1.1560 today at most.

Usdcad is still giving the bears some Christmas presents at the moment. So it's still on bearish trend

Thanks  

2. The following 9 users say Thank You to hayzee19 for this useful post.

balut (01-11-2019), dedy hari kurniawan (01-14-2019), kashifrehman (01-11-2019), loveyo (01-11-2019), Mehvish hyat (01-11-2019), Unregistered (4)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6028 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,526 Times in 2,533 Posts

USD/CHF

I am seeing a good buying opportunity in this pair the spot if currently trading at 0.9826 and near to the yesterdays low, I am expecting that today it will break the yesterday's low and provide an opportunity to take a long position. To get in I just place a pending order above today's high, Today we can expect a volatile US session. I am in favor to take this trade because I am in view that USDX will rise today as it is at a good point from where it can rise more, from the US side there is release of CPI number which is expected to be a good one and will support this trading idea and will also help USD to rever its grounds. The trading idea is only good until the CPI is release if the trade is not triggered then will delete this pending order.

Thanks  

4. The following 18 users say Thank You to kashifrehman for this useful post.

balut (01-11-2019), chiko (01-14-2019), dedy hari kurniawan (01-14-2019), FxBD (01-11-2019), Hazel51214 (01-11-2019), loveyo (01-11-2019), Mehvish hyat (01-11-2019), Unregistered (11)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1311 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,819 Times in 1,241 Posts

Hello mate ,Your analysis on USD/CHF is near accurate ,but before you attempt buying this pair at all ,endeavor to watch out for the first buy signal ,I will strongly recommend the first bullish H4 candle ,If you should buy this pair without this signal,you should be prepared to lose some bucks .Let me wish you a wonderful weekend ,full of fun .
      Attached Images  

Thanks  

6. The following 6 users say Thank You to Benzone for this useful post.

balut (01-11-2019), dedy hari kurniawan (01-14-2019), Hazel51214 (01-11-2019), kashifrehman (01-14-2019), loveyo (01-11-2019), Mehvish hyat (01-11-2019)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Happy

balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6079 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,480 Times in 2,877 Posts

Attachment 97215[/QUOTE]

Good Morning everyone, Last day remain good for technical traders as all movements remain within the technical range and there was not a political or fundamental surprise. Gu and EU both remain under pressure because in last day they gain much and now its time for them to take rest I was looking for the short trade on GU and I catch one, that remains quite profitable and CFD trading also returns me a little profit and two trades are still open. FOMC has patience regarding raising rates, the only question is, how much more do US stocks & oil need to rebound before FOMC is comfortable? and I think the market is still in indecision mode that why it becomes slow, Last day GU trades was asunder,

Attachment 97398

USD/CAD

Last day this pair traded within the tight range of 50 pips and still, it is trading within the same range and I am expecting a bearish breakout from here if it happens then will catch next 100 pips drop from this pair and if it broke to upside then any bullish move will remain limited to today. The spot is currently trading at 1.3212 and heading toward the previous lows from where I am expecting a breakout to downside my stop will be above yesterday's high.

Attachment 97399
      The USDCAD seems to be predictable this time because the USDx is too weak and the OIL is having a good bullish movement. If we talk about long term in USDCAD then we may think about the 1.2700 level as the ultimate target for this downtrend or maybe this is too much that it could be the 2019 ultimate target.

Thanks  

8. The following 5 users say Thank You to balut for this useful post.

dedy hari kurniawan (01-14-2019), kashifrehman (01-14-2019), loveyo (01-11-2019), MajidAli (01-11-2019), Mehvish hyat (01-11-2019)

Banned
      I am:
      Bashul

MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1939 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,039 Times in 1,582 Posts

Attachment 97398

USD/CAD

Attachment 97399
      Hello dear, good evening I hope you are fine and enjoying your profitable week. Overall, your analysis are great but, today usdcad is not going in your favour. I hope you do trade on this pair with proper stop loss because today it move more than 80 pips up. Now I am looking that USD CAD will goes up for long target because now it giving us a great opportunity in 4 hour time frame to buy it for long term. I am looking the next target of this pair is 1.40.

Thanks  

10. The following 3 users say Thank You to MajidAli for this useful post.

dedy hari kurniawan (01-14-2019), kashifrehman (01-14-2019), loveyo (01-11-2019)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Inspired

loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1875 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      230 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,043 Times in 2,507 Posts

Attachment 97398

USD/CAD

Attachment 97399
      Nice profit dear kashiferhman and very happy to see your lot size and good money management. It's true small lot size better than big lot size and good money management always protect our investment and account both because in Forex business simple mistake can bring big loss and margin call both. Thanks for your proper market analysis and hope you earn more profit from Forex market. Best of luck. Happy weekend. Thank you.

Thanks  

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to loveyo for this useful post.

dedy hari kurniawan (01-14-2019), kashifrehman (01-14-2019)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6028 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,526 Times in 2,533 Posts

Good Morning Everyone. wish you a very successful week ahead, Last week was really good as in it we earn all and that also offer good technicals trades to take and ride. In today's morning, AUD reacts greatly to China's trade balance data. In this week we are also expecting UK Parliment vote of Brexit which is bring a lot of volatility in the market, A good outcome can turn the GBP extremely bullish and sam inverse scenario also may arise.

EUR/USD

It again penetrates into its bigger range the breakout remain temporary and it really surprising as I was expecting the good bounce from the previous resistance which was become support after breakout but that did not happen and now in this trading range it will remain slow but we can avail our chances and can earn from it. Now due to Brexit parliament vote in the UK, we may see that the EURO will remain in pressure until the outcome becomes clear. So here I am looking for short entries and will catch a position on its visit to 1.1490 are trying to ride it until the time of outcome of the vote in UK parliament.

Name:  22.png
Views: 87
Size:  12.4 KB

Thanks  

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Mellow

dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6722 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      44 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 21,967 Times in 4,247 Posts

Good Morning Everyone. wish you a very successful week ahead, Last week was really good as in it we earn all and that also offer good technicals trades to take and ride. In today's morning, AUD reacts greatly to China's trade balance data. In this week we are also expecting UK Parliment vote of Brexit which is bring a lot of volatility in the market, A good outcome can turn the GBP extremely bullish and sam inverse scenario also may arise.

EUR/USD

It again penetrates into its bigger range the breakout remain temporary and it really surprising as I was expecting the good bounce from the previous resistance which was become support after breakout but that did not happen and now in this trading range it will remain slow but we can avail our chances and can earn from it. Now due to Brexit parliament vote in the UK, we may see that the EURO will remain in pressure until the outcome becomes clear. So here I am looking for short entries and will catch a position on its visit to 1.1490 are trying to ride it until the time of outcome of the vote in UK parliament.

Attachment 97562
      Good Morning, mate!
      Yup, AUD influence on China because China is the biggest trading partner for Australia. In addition this week there is Parliament Brexit Vote and this will have big effect on GBP and maybe also for EUR. So still be careful to trade on pairs that are related to GBP.

EUR/USD previous prices has penetrated and through 1.1500 but returned to move downward below 1.1500 on Friday last week. It looks like US PPI m/m will not have big effect because the attention of market participants is focused on Parliament Brexit Vote.
      don't use Luck in the trade but it would be better to use Greed
      hoping for something without hard work will not give anything

dedy hari kurniawan's trading journal

Thanks  

15. The following 3 users say Thank You to dedy hari kurniawan for this useful post.

kashifrehman (01-14-2019), MajidAli (01-14-2019), Oriakhiebillz (01-14-2019)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Cool

newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2331 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,063 Times in 1,659 Posts

EUR/USD

Attachment 97562
      Wow! This really good analysis of eur/usd I also take a buy entry on eur/usd at 1.1469 area and I hope it's will continue go up in this month it's will be continue go up so I take this entry. I hope your analysis makes right and which can give us good profit. Best of good trading.

Thanks  

17. The following 2 users say Thank You to newdream365 for this useful post.

kashifrehman (01-14-2019), Oriakhiebillz (01-14-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Bitchy

Hazel51214 is a splendid one to behold Hazel51214 is a splendid one to behold Hazel51214 is a splendid one to behold Hazel51214 is a splendid one to behold Hazel51214 is a splendid one to behold Hazel51214 is a splendid one to behold Hazel51214 is a splendid one to behold Hazel51214 is a splendid one to behold Hazel51214's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      144 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,002 Times in 229 Posts

EUR/USD

Attachment 97562
      Hello buddy good morning thanks for sharing your analysis about the EUR/USD and also giving the fundamental analysis about GBP/USD yes dear in the vote dealing of brexit there will be a lot of volatility but I am expecting that both of these pairs will goes to the uptrend
      Hazel Trading Journal

Thanks  

19. The following 8 users say Thank You to Hazel51214 for this useful post.

amiron56 (01-14-2019), chiko (01-14-2019), Hande (01-14-2019), Honey Bee (01-14-2019), kashifrehman (01-14-2019), MajidAli (01-14-2019), penuelophir (01-14-2019), SweetRose (01-14-2019)

Closed Thread
    Page 102 of 168 FirstFirst ... 97 100 101 102 103 104 107 ... LastLast