• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 100 of 166 FirstFirst ... 95 98 99 100 101 102 105 ... LastLast
    Results 991 to 1,000 of 1657

Thread: kashifrehman's - Trading journal

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

malik999 is a name known to all malik999 is a name known to all malik999 is a name known to all malik999 is a name known to all malik999 is a name known to all malik999 is a name known to all malik999's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      68 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: kashifrehman's - Trading journal

Quote Originally Posted by kashifrehman View Post
      GBP/USD

My last day analysis of this pair was not a good one and met with SL but I am still looking for the downside in this pair as Brexit still have to go and there are many other fundamentals reasons which can push GBP lower and I want to avail that opportunities. Today I will try to catch the short trade with London breakout trading method and if that remains as I planned then the first target will be 1.2730. While for the movement to flip side it will need to test the market area once again.

Attachment 97272
      kashif bhai don't move it upward please : I have had a sell entry on this pair, and i am hopping for it to drop soon,
      just after the tweet of trump, dollar has dropped its value.. and i m waiting for its pullback

2. The following 6 users say Thank You to malik999 for this useful post.

balut (01-10-2019), bigearners (01-10-2019), chiko (01-10-2019), kashifrehman (01-10-2019), Unregistered (2)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Happy

balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6039 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,341 Times in 2,846 Posts

Good morning everyone, Last day there was really good opportunities to trade with like breakout on EUR/USD remain too good I was in favor of short on the break of daily lows but it surprised with the bullish breakout which was a really nice setup to trade this pair, And USDX as well it played really good and as on breakout to the lower side it moves nearly 60 pips to the downside and this move remain a well defined one. Last day I took three positions with a better risk setting and results remain the same as I got every day.

Attachment 97214

EUR/USD

The spot is currently hovering at the 1.1565 after its bullish breakout, my last day view on GBP/USD and EUR/USD did not work well as I was looking for the short trades and in the end when both make a bullish move there I did not take any entry because both move against my view and later on FOMC also support the break same direction. Now I am waiting for the test the broken resistance to get in because as per my system this is the most preferred area to get in.

Attachment 97215
      The EURUSD has confirmed its bullish trend by a beautiful bullish breakout yesterday and I believe that its next target is 1.1600 level. This weekly range is already filled so I'm expecting a near-term retracement downward which means a good buying opportunity for next week. The uptrend may last for many weeks so all we have to do is keep on buying this pair.

4. The following 4 users say Thank You to balut for this useful post.

bigearners (01-10-2019), chiko (01-10-2019), kashifrehman (01-10-2019), penuelophir (01-10-2019)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1246 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,652 Times in 822 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel51214 View Post
      Hello Buudy I know that the Brexit issue is still pending hope it will be solved soon but there are no effect of the Brexit at this pair now so I think at this time you should have to follow the technical analysis and according to technical analysis at the daily time frame this pair is in strong bullish trend so try to trade with the trend do not ride against the trend so sad for your loss of yesterday trade
      I totaly agree with your opinion, the GU currency pair is in bullish momentum and any move in the downwards is just a short term retracement move and we should always trade with the trend, I think the reversal is happening in this pair and will be stronger when the price break the range of consolidation, upside is favorable in this case.

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to tahiri for this useful post.

bigearners (01-10-2019), kashifrehman (01-10-2019)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cheerful

bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1624 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,830 Times in 2,033 Posts

Good morning everyone, Last day there was really good opportunities to trade with like breakout on EUR/USD remain too good I was in favor of short on the break of daily lows but it surprised with the bullish breakout which was a really nice setup to trade this pair, And USDX as well it played really good and as on breakout to the lower side it moves nearly 60 pips to the downside and this move remain a well defined one. Last day I took three positions with a better risk setting and results remain the same as I got every day.

Attachment 97214

EUR/USD

The spot is currently hovering at the 1.1565 after its bullish breakout, my last day view on GBP/USD and EUR/USD did not work well as I was looking for the short trades and in the end when both make a bullish move there I did not take any entry because both move against my view and later on FOMC also support the break same direction. Now I am waiting for the test the broken resistance to get in because as per my system this is the most preferred area to get in.

Attachment 97215
      You are doing great trading by only focusing on CFD with consistent profit and stand aside from currency pairs, where quite confusion to make entry. I had noticed that you will only going to trade EURUSUD or GBPUSD pairs, when totally sure about their move and go with low lot size that's proper money management. Best of luck and keep on updating us with your fruitful knowledge.
      Keep learning to reach the success

Million Dollar Journal

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to bigearners for this useful post.

chiko (01-10-2019), kashifrehman (01-10-2019)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Maryam31 is a jewel in the rough Maryam31 is a jewel in the rough Maryam31 is a jewel in the rough Maryam31 is a jewel in the rough Maryam31's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      42 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Attachment 97214

EUR/USD

Attachment 97215
      Good afternoon dear mate. I hope you are fine and doing good job in current week.
      Yes dear you are right to say that yesterday,we had good opportunities on Eur/Usd breakout. I think this pair will break 1.1600 level soon and start raiseing upward too. Today its also break 1.1577 level and then fall down 60 pips as price is now at 1.1524 level. But i am waiting for news reseal that has high volume and it may again effect on Eur/Usd pair and it raising upward again. Lets see but be careful during news released time.

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to Maryam31 for this useful post.

chiko (01-10-2019), kashifrehman (01-10-2019)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

AAA69 is on a distinguished road AAA69's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      8 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

GBP/USD

My last day analysis of this pair was not a good one and met with SL but I am still looking for the downside in this pair as Brexit still have to go and there are many other fundamentals reasons which can push GBP lower and I want to avail that opportunities. Today I will try to catch the short trade with London breakout trading method and if that remains as I planned then the first target will be 1.2730. While for the movement to flip side it will need to test the market area once again.

Attachment 97272
      i am also looking for sell trade opportunities in this pair. the Brexit thing could make the pair drop massively up to 1.2000. one needs to be careful when trading the pair. i want to wait till New York opens so as to see the tide of events.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to AAA69 For This Useful Post:

kashifrehman (01-10-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1136 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,800 Times in 1,015 Posts

GBP/USD

Attachment 97272
      GBPUSD daily market chart will show the bearish moves and cover the support in low area of 1.2730 and still moving down, according to h4 time chart we can see the next support area in 1.2700 and then break the 1.2650 or if moved back to the resistance then reverse movement will hit the 1.2850 as we can get the broken the 1.2810 in this week.
      Attached Images  

14. The following 3 users say Thank You to SweetRose for this useful post.

Andrrson (01-10-2019), kashifrehman (01-10-2019), Nirzana (01-10-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      866 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,113 Times in 1,255 Posts

GBP/USD

Attachment 97272
      hi friend i think now we can start considering on buying gbp-usd, at this moment i am waiting for any bullish sign for gbp-usd pair and gonna enter the buy order if the bullish signal shows a valid entry signal. good luck with our trade mate.
      Attached Images  

16. The following 4 users say Thank You to chiko for this useful post.

Andrrson (01-10-2019), kashifrehman (01-10-2019), Nirzana (01-10-2019), Oriakhiebillz (01-11-2019)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1161 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,012 Times in 1,007 Posts

GBP/USD

Attachment 97272

GBPUSD should make some bullish trend right now, I am looking here some good buying opportunities with this pair. Last day I made some good profit trading with GBPUSD pair and it was huge sum of profit. I forwarded it to finance to send it my skrill account.
      So my direction is to make a long bullish trend with this pair and there is much chance to cross 1.2800 price level very soon.

18. The following 5 users say Thank You to Nirzana for this useful post.

Andrrson (01-10-2019), bappy4x (01-11-2019), Cooldye (01-11-2019), kashifrehman (01-10-2019), Oriakhiebillz (01-11-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Bashul

MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1841 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,027 Times in 1,579 Posts

GBP/USD

Attachment 97272
      Hello dear, good evening I hope you are fine and enjoying your profitable week. Overall, I am agree about your point of view because most of brexit newses become the cause of weakness in Great Britain Pound currency. That's why it will comes down and again ready to go up for long targets. I am big fan of Great Britain Pound to buy it.
      Today I open two trade for short targets on Euro GBP and GBPAUD. Still my trades are going in loss. but, I hope I will achieve my target.

good Luck my dear for a successful trading career!
      have a nice day!

20. The following 4 users say Thank You to MajidAli for this useful post.

Andrrson (01-10-2019), Hande (01-10-2019), Hazel51214 (01-10-2019), kashifrehman (01-10-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 100 of 166 FirstFirst ... 95 98 99 100 101 102 105 ... LastLast