• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading without direction (part 2)

Hybrid View

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

sajirsh9292 is on a distinguished road sajirsh9292's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Trading without direction (part 2)

i think it is very tough to trade without any direction . here direction means analysis or the path of trading by which we can earn some profit so first of all we should must analyse the market then may be we get some good profit from forex trading bsuienss

Original thread: http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...hout-direction
      Last edited by Passionate Pisces; 03-16-2018 at 06:59 PM.

2. The following 7 users say Thank You to sajirsh9292 for this useful post.

ayan555 (01-11-2019), dech2003 (09-20-2018), forextime2018 (01-15-2019), GhostMode (03-18-2018), johan9900 (01-14-2019), purebusiness91 (09-13-2018), shahidmehmopd (03-16-2018)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Relaxed

shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,976 Times in 1,306 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tanibutt3 View Post
      some traders are doing trades without follow of market direction ,they can not follow the market trend , are you agree with me or not?
      Yes of course i strongly agree without direction or planning you can't successful in forex. You have to analyze market, strategy you are using, market trend etc. Overall trend of a pair in large time frames is suitable to take a entry in forex.

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to shahidmehmopd for this useful post.

786pk (03-17-2018), forextime2018 (01-15-2019), purebusiness91 (09-13-2018)

Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,608 Times in 1,571 Posts

How to understand the market price level is the bottom level knowledge. To understand money management and its importance is easy, but very hard to understand market bullish or bearish and also hard to follow money management. This is very scientific and logical, and our trading experience agrees those points. Newbie push in push out just on guessing in the forex business is very simple. I advise them to survive in this market as he is a learner because when a learner make big loss he cannot recover, as a result he stop out from this market forever.
      Last edited by amiron56; 03-16-2018 at 12:39 PM. Reason: add word

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to amiron56 for this useful post.

fariaa (01-14-2019), forextime2018 (01-15-2019), purebusiness91 (09-13-2018)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Every trader is expected to be in the forex market only when he has a clear direction that he wants to trade towards, but when the market is choppy you have to be very careful and trade with caution.

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to 22gostfx for this useful post.

forextime2018 (01-15-2019), purebusiness91 (09-13-2018)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

intrinsic is on a distinguished road intrinsic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Direction plays an important role in the field of Forex because it shows us the ways of actual bullish and bearish status in the market and according to that we apply the same to be successful and earn money.

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to intrinsic for this useful post.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cool

youbutt is on a distinguished road youbutt's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Trading without direction (Part 2)

Trading without direction is most foolish decision taken by a trader as it doesn't make any sense. A trader trade here in forex trading according to direction so he could gain profit as direction would give him indication about what is current market trend is, in which way market is moving. If a trader perform trade without direction how can he gain success?

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to youbutt for this useful post.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Inspired

fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,201 Times in 633 Posts

You can hardly trade without direction and achieve success in forex trading in the long run. Those who do so are usually gambling, and we all know the fate of gamblers in the forex market. The direction of various currencies can be established by observing their long term and short term trends, particularly where they coincide.
      POSSIBILITIES ARE INFINITE IN THE FOREX MARKET, YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING !

14. The following 4 users say Thank You to fanatic for this useful post.

forextime2018 (01-15-2019), purebusiness91 (09-13-2018), Unregistered (2)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,405 Times in 1,542 Posts

of course we can get some profits from our trading without direction but it will be with the luck so if we want to trade with that way this will not make us survive in this market for long time so the best is to trade with good strategy with low risk and money management and with good experience and knowledge because the trading depend on the luck always lead us only to one way and it is the margin call that always cause the big loss to us

16. The following 2 users say Thank You to elssayed for this useful post.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Inspired

mkhan0924 has a spectacular aura about mkhan0924 has a spectacular aura about mkhan0924's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Anyone can trade without direction but it is sure that no one can stay in this business for lon time without direction. Earning money is easy in forex business but securing your capital is very hard enough without proper analysis.

18. The following 4 users say Thank You to mkhan0924 for this useful post.

forextime2018 (01-15-2019), purebusiness91 (09-13-2018), Unregistered (2)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Relaxed

Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,129 Times in 1,645 Posts

It is not possible to trade without a direction. Because in reality, you are either looking for price to go up, or down. The thing is that most inexperienced traders just jump on current price direction without doing adequate analysis to determine if price will keep moving that way or it will reverse in the opposite direction. Without analysis, traders are taking too high risks that are not factored in their trading decision and so they are merely gambling.

20. The following 3 users say Thank You to Omoba9ce for this useful post.

forex help (09-12-2018), forextime2018 (01-15-2019), purebusiness91 (09-13-2018)

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast