• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading without direction (part 2)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

tarinicharan will become famous soon enough tarinicharan will become famous soon enough tarinicharan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      655 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes i agree with you . Trading without direction give us bed result . Before start trading traders need to do good market analysis and good practice . Market analysis is very important for traders .For making good market analysis traders need to good practice . New traders should trade with low risk and using of low lot size .

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tarinicharan For This Useful Post:

purebusiness91 (09-13-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

ibtesam2017 is on a distinguished road ibtesam2017's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      59 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In fact, I am trading using the multiples strategy, which is a strategy that works in any direction of market movement whether this trend is bullish, bearish or random in all directions. You open deals using this strategy

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ibtesam2017 For This Useful Post:

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cheerful

MasumT88 has a spectacular aura about MasumT88 has a spectacular aura about MasumT88's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      110 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I am not sure how it will be if anyone trade without direction but I am sure if it happens for a new trader, he/she will face severe loss. At least you need a proper direction at the time of beginning. But I always on the part of having a direction. Profit will come with the combination of direction and personal strategies.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MasumT88 For This Useful Post:

Banned
      I am:
      ----

ahleyan22 has much to be proud of ahleyan22 has much to be proud of ahleyan22 has much to be proud of ahleyan22 has much to be proud of ahleyan22 has much to be proud of ahleyan22 has much to be proud of ahleyan22 has much to be proud of ahleyan22 has much to be proud of ahleyan22 has much to be proud of ahleyan22's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      194 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,270 Times in 373 Posts

Exchanging without heading is most stupid choice taken by a merchant as it doesn't bode well. A merchant exchange here in forex exchanging as per course so he could pick up benefit as bearing would give him sign about what is present market slant is, in which way advertise is moving. On the off chance that a dealer perform exchange without heading how might he pick up progress?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ahleyan22 For This Useful Post:

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

tradwin is a glorious beacon of light tradwin is a glorious beacon of light tradwin is a glorious beacon of light tradwin is a glorious beacon of light tradwin is a glorious beacon of light tradwin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      710 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There are some traders who use methods in the trade does not depend on the direction of the trend and enter the market under certain conditions have special Scalping strategies, but these methods are very serious and require great experience and long training to get good results in the long term.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to tradwin For This Useful Post:

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Happy

o8o66515667 is a jewel in the rough o8o66515667 is a jewel in the rough o8o66515667 is a jewel in the rough o8o66515667 is a jewel in the rough o8o66515667's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      913 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

TRading without knowing the direction of the market is much like gambling on the market a forex trader needs to learn and practice well about what we call support and resistance because at this zones are very important and they are the best zones that determines the direction of the market if a price break should a support we should know that it will get to next support

12. The Following User Says Thank You to o8o66515667 For This Useful Post:

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Flirty

shoaibashraf890 will become famous soon enough shoaibashraf890 will become famous soon enough shoaibashraf890's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      90 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes it is very wrong that you will have be trading without any goals in your life if you do it then it will leads you toward the failure in trading so always work with some good plan on forex so that you never to be realize on others . so if you work with some profit and with some goals in your life then you are successful in your life thanks

14. The Following User Says Thank You to shoaibashraf890 For This Useful Post:

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Khurram329 has a spectacular aura about Khurram329 has a spectacular aura about Khurram329's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      171 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This is a very big blunder on forex and people are making these blunders, these blunders are very much appreciable and those traders who are doing forex trading without these indicators and these indicators are very important for every trader but there are many traders who are doing this foolishness that people are very very foolish on this platform so the thing is we all traders should learn this fact that people are never satisfied by any amount of profit or any amount of money they get from forex. So just make some indicators use daily in this platform.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Khurram329 For This Useful Post:

Banned
      I am:
      Innocent

Mustansir Hussain is a splendid one to behold Mustansir Hussain is a splendid one to behold Mustansir Hussain is a splendid one to behold Mustansir Hussain is a splendid one to behold Mustansir Hussain is a splendid one to behold Mustansir Hussain is a splendid one to behold Mustansir Hussain is a splendid one to behold Mustansir Hussain's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      551 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

trading without direction are techniques for those who can not read the market, which at the moment we open our market position and quiet and the above OP Bollinger bands, sell stop and buy stop.....and when prices touched lid untouched

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Mustansir Hussain For This Useful Post:

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Angelic

fxxTarget will become famous soon enough fxxTarget's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      316 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The first and most important step to take before entering the forex market is analysis of the direction of the trend. If you are able to get it correct, then profit is sure but it is very hard for traders to analyze correctly. I feel this is where good forex lies.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to fxxTarget For This Useful Post:

Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 8 ... LastLast