• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading without direction (part 2)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Angelic

tanhak is on a distinguished road tanhak's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Trade without direction is not possible.without doing sufficient analysis to determine if price will keep moving that way or it will reverse in the opposite direction. Earning money is easy in forex business but securing your capital is very hard enough without proper analysis which requires huge knowledge and experience.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tanhak For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Relaxed

Royoct will become famous soon enough Royoct will become famous soon enough Royoct's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      86 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Direction plays a big role in your trading. You cant be trading without direction, its just like you are heading for a great loss. Trading requires alot of focus. You need to have a direction when you are trading.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Royoct For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1862 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,235 Times in 1,607 Posts

Trading without having any direction is the same as gambling and as we all know that gambling will only bring more loss than more money. If you really want to get success in forex,you need to avoid trading without really knowing the direction of the pair that you are trading with. And it means,you need to spend time to learn and practice making a price analysis.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bocahedan For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      Cool

MalikBhai7626 is an unknown quantity at this point MalikBhai7626's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sajirsh9292 View Post
      i think it is very tough to trade without any direction . here direction means analysis or the path of trading by which we can earn some profit so first of all we should must analyse the market then may be we get some good profit from forex trading bsuienss

Original thread: http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...hout-direction
      yes,my dear brother you are saying right and i am strongly agree with you,Direction plays an important role in the field of Forex without direction or planning you can't successful in forex

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to MalikBhai7626 for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Kiza Elric is on a distinguished road Kiza Elric's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In the field of Forex direction plays an important role because Forex market is changeable and traders needs to know the market trend in every moment to build up a successful trading career. In this market there are thousands of Forex brokers but all of them do not allow all types of services. Forex4you is a decent broker who provide daily trading news to up to date with the market trend.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Kiza Elric For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Angelic

altafch is a splendid one to behold altafch is a splendid one to behold altafch is a splendid one to behold altafch is a splendid one to behold altafch is a splendid one to behold altafch is a splendid one to behold altafch is a splendid one to behold altafch's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      484 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

we should trade when market is going in a flow of trend because if we work on trend It means we are following market no matter market go opposite it can retrace and can come back after a while so I prefer to use some confirm trendy order, it can't give us big loss but without trend trading w can be in big trouble, so avoid mistakes and do confirm trade

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to altafch for this useful post.

abrarhussain1 (10-25-2018), Unregistered (1)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

abrarhussain1 is a jewel in the rough abrarhussain1 is a jewel in the rough abrarhussain1 is a jewel in the rough abrarhussain1 is a jewel in the rough abrarhussain1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      174 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

in trading we do not enter without any signal, first of all we make an analysis we put an order after that, in analysis we always make some prediction where market is and where it will go and how much it can go, so with these points we can easily determine about market, i recommend to use some proper management with it because all time analysis can't save us

14. The Following User Says Thank You to abrarhussain1 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

jibsin2excel is on a distinguished road jibsin2excel's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      286 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: Trading without direction (part 2)

If I may ask why would any individual trade Forex without direction if truly you are aware that this is a business and must be taken like one.Our analysis in the market is what gives us some assurance before taking a position and even at times despite your analysis the market might still not go into your direction.Likewise i have never seen trader without direction doing fine in the business .

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

IMRAN504017 is on a distinguished road IMRAN504017's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      31 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

You do your trading according to market moves and if you do wrong then you will face loss so you know all the upcoming news about this business and know the trend of market how it behaves because your prediction is the only way of success in this business.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      875 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,049 Times in 736 Posts

Trading without direction mean you are nothing direction ..forex depend on direction and when you set your direction then easy for going and easy to get target..

Reply to thread
    Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast