• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 9 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: What is the best Forex Strategy?

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

debren is a splendid one to behold debren is a splendid one to behold debren is a splendid one to behold debren is a splendid one to behold debren is a splendid one to behold debren is a splendid one to behold debren is a splendid one to behold debren is a splendid one to behold debren's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      951 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,030 Times in 489 Posts

The best and most effective trading strategy that will be very good and profitable to anyone who has a regular day job is a strategy that will allow the person to have time for his job and also for his trading. I am also a trader with a regular day job and the strategy that I want to recommend is one that I have been using for some months now which have proven to be profitable for my type of trader. The strategy is price action strategy and will be used a higher timeframe like the Daily and weekly time frames. With the daily timeframe the trader only need to analyze the market once a day on any currency pairs of his choice. Also there is need to limit oneself to trading only few pairs like 2 or 3 pairs.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

adex19 has a brilliant future adex19 has a brilliant future adex19 has a brilliant future adex19 has a brilliant future adex19 has a brilliant future adex19 has a brilliant future adex19 has a brilliant future adex19 has a brilliant future adex19 has a brilliant future adex19 has a brilliant future adex19 has a brilliant future adex19's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      243 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,651 Times in 1,082 Posts

Personally I don't wanna wanna believe there is best strategy out their for me the best strategy is what works for me, but when it comes to forex market, what works for me might not work for another trader in terms of trading techniques.
      Because the trading techniques doesn't only build on the use of indicators, many traders also develop their techniques based on their trading psychology, which most of the time it's different from trader to trader.

But if am to answer the question I think the best technique will be price action trading which is which Ways a trader reads the market and then makes a decision based on the actual price movement on the chart, so as to avoid trading with indicators that most time lagging occur.

3. For the posts posted after 25.02.19 the likes will be displayed after 25.04.19.
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Happy

zahidahsanshah is on a distinguished road zahidahsanshah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      19 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

best trading strategy in my opinion is always trade with proper risk and money management keep realistic approach dont be greedy. and trade with the proper trading plane base on risk management and money management also strict to this plan and wait for the right time to enter in the market after proper analysis.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cool

AHT is a name known to all AHT is a name known to all AHT is a name known to all AHT is a name known to all AHT is a name known to all AHT is a name known to all AHT's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      753 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

We can not say what is best forex strategy. Various trader various strategy. If he get success his trading strategy for him this is the best strategy. But I can say my trading strategy from which I get success in forex market. I make my trading strategy with combine couple of tools which provide me best set up of the market. At first I do not trade against trend. I use trendline to identify market trend, then I draw horizontal support resistance, beside this I use Fibonacci and consider only 50 and 61.8 level. If I get candle confirmation in a value area then I open my trade. Most of time I get success from this strategy and for me this is best trading strategy for me.

6. For the posts posted after 25.02.19 the likes will be displayed after 25.04.19.
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Inspired

fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4287 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,200 Times in 633 Posts

The best forex trading strategy is the one that enables the trader to make consistent profits from the forex market. It is important to note that the best strategy for one trader is not necessarily the best strategy for another trader due to different inclinations and trading styles. Besides, the forex market is dynamic, and the best strategy for you may change over time.

You may copy a very profitable forex strategy from another trader if you must, in fact it is a way to get started. But each trader has the responsibility to do the due diligence and find out what works best under practical settings in the forex market, considering the individual's strengths and weakness. This will likely produce the best result.
      POSSIBILITIES ARE INFINITE IN THE FOREX MARKET, YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING !

8. For the posts posted after 25.02.19 the likes will be displayed after 25.04.19.
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

Ambitious is a glorious beacon of light Ambitious is a glorious beacon of light Ambitious is a glorious beacon of light Ambitious is a glorious beacon of light Ambitious is a glorious beacon of light Ambitious is a glorious beacon of light Ambitious's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      276 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

When we will enter in live market and choose a currency pair for trading then first join demo account and use different strategy on that account the most popular strategy will used by professionals are candle stick pattern and scalping in short term earning .
      we can open trade against the market trend in scalping and in candle we will work for 20 to 30 pips in doji candle hammer Harami candlestick pattern will appear on time frmae chart.
      if you will start with best strategy then go with scalping it will me a best trading strategy and give small profit but it will be on daily or continuously trader will increase their profit percentage in live market. then you will see the profitable trading result and increase your profit from forex business.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cool

AHT is a name known to all AHT is a name known to all AHT is a name known to all AHT is a name known to all AHT is a name known to all AHT is a name known to all AHT's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      753 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

My trading strategy is very good if a trader can follow this trading strategy then they can easily trade from this strategy all time. When they are in job they also can use it. I trade with price action strategy. And my trading tools are Trend line , support resistance, Fibonacci and candle confirmation in value are. When the market open after closing day. I mark some level from where I can get trade in the next running week. Full week I am finding this trading opportunity. When the price come this area. I wait for candle confirmation. I identify trade by using trend line, support resistance , Fibonacci etc. so I think from this method we can trade all time. It do not effect our job.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      775 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,073 Times in 1,964 Posts

Default Re: What is the best Forex Strategy?

this is actually very difficult to answer, because the nature of the market doesn't allow the strategy of individual trader to be known, so its hard to say this is the best strategy or that, but i think anyone that is successful with trading techniques can boast that they are using the best trading techniques.

though when talking about the most popular trading techniques or ways of trading i think we can easily says that the price cation trading is the most popular and the most used techniques in the market nowadays. and this is the way i base my trading, and this is why its the best option for me in the market against every other techniques.

12. For the posts posted after 25.02.19 the likes will be displayed after 25.04.19.
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Lonely

Hotovaga is a glorious beacon of light Hotovaga is a glorious beacon of light Hotovaga is a glorious beacon of light Hotovaga is a glorious beacon of light Hotovaga is a glorious beacon of light Hotovaga's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      288 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I have join in the forex market over than 4 years and I have seen there are many effective strategy which helps the traders to success in the forex market. But I belive that following the risk and good money management rules is the best Forex strategy in the forex market where as it can help us to survive for a long time and to make more money consistently. I think most of the traders lose their money while they do not follow risk and money management rules and they want to make more money within a short time and they open big lot with their small invest. But when the market goes agaist their trade then the traders have to lose huge money even they have to blow down their account. So, to trade successfully the traders must have to follow good money and risk management rules such as they should take 2-3% risk and they should always use stop loss in their trade.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1871 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,535 Times in 2,016 Posts

I will like to tell traders that there is nothing like "Best Forex Strategy", every trader should perish that mindset. Many traders can be working on a good trading strategies, and some of those traders might be losing with that strategy, while other traders might be gaining with that strategy, so it is all about the best ways that individual traders can work on a particular strategy, that makes strategies to be a personal best or worst for that traders, it is never general.

I am also in the opinion that trading strategies alone does not give traders success, as traders are working with a supposed "Best Strategy", they should be working on the correct managements and plans along with it, that is how they can achieve the best possible results with that strategy at all time.

Reply to thread
    Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 9 12 13 14 15 LastLast