• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: Have you ever faced any problem to withdraw money from your account?

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Lonely

Hotovaga is a glorious beacon of light Hotovaga is a glorious beacon of light Hotovaga is a glorious beacon of light Hotovaga is a glorious beacon of light Hotovaga is a glorious beacon of light Hotovaga's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      296 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Have you ever faced any problem to withdraw money from your account?

I think that most of the new traders have to face many problems like withdraw or deposit money. So, to inform newbies the main problems that you faced to withdraw money from your account.

2. The following 5 users say Thank You to Hotovaga for this useful post.

Alexander Tatsumaki (04-06-2018), forexianz (05-27-2018), GhostMode (05-21-2018), kashifrehman (04-08-2018), Warren Bafett (04-06-2018)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cool

Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4575 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,131 Times in 2,741 Posts

Have you ever faced any problem to withdraw money from your account?
      Yes.

The question would be, for me, have i ever not faced problems attempting to withdraw from my accounts. There are so many things that i need to make sure are okay.

1) Here in Sweden, if you use a major bank, you need to unlock your bank account so that bank transfers / skrill / paypal are allowed. Else you can't buy anything online and you can't receive money either.

2) There is sometimes issues with bonuses. Yes we cannot withdraw bonuses but sometimes they are part of the margin and as such we need to consider how much we withdraw because if a withdraw is accepted then the available bonus (and margin) is lessened. Meaning you might not have enough on your account to uphold current positions.
      To get around this i simply do not withdraw that much and i make sure that the amount i take out is a small one. As an example if i made 10% in profit i'd take out 5%.

3) Sometimes there are problems with brokers, we interact with humans and these make mistakes. Given enough time and enough amount of interactions mistakes will come and with that errors will come. Problems for me in this category is talking to people that simply do not know routines and talking to people that do not have enough English comprehension in order to converse properly.

The Symbiosis mashed up Trading Journal
      <--

Winner of Best answers contest!

4. The following 4 users say Thank You to Alexander Tatsumaki for this useful post.

dtvade (11-24-2018), GhostMode (05-21-2018), kashifrehman (04-08-2018), Warren Bafett (04-06-2018)

I am:
      Angelic

Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 29,672 Times in 7,539 Posts

Thread closed as the contest has ended..

Banned
      I am:
      Happy

Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      990 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,013 Times in 848 Posts

As a newbie I faced many problems with deposits of money into my trading account because I always thought there was only one available option which is the bank wire transfer, this used to take many days before it can reflect on my trading account, it was so bad that sometimes I will need to go to the bank several times to lay complaints that the money has not yet reflected in the account I am expecting it, and they will give me all the reasons why it is not their fault.

Well as I became more aware about other options that are available, I did not bother with using this method anymore, then we still have liberty reserve online payment system and the likes, thankfully I did not have any money stuck in LR before it was eventually liquidated by the United States government.

7. The following 4 users say Thank You to Timon for this useful post.

Leonvic90 (05-20-2018), Neriah (05-20-2018), Oghale (05-20-2018), simisola (05-20-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      Relaxed

Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1344 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,050 Times in 1,242 Posts

Not really, I have not really have problems with withdrawal, either with Instaforex or with another forex broker because for some reason this has never happened to me, I hear many people complain about how they were unable to get their money after placement of withdrawal.

Ideally we should not have any issues with this except the forex broker is deliberately trying to be mischievous about your profit, there a few cases that are caused by the traders themselves though, for example Instaforex stipulations is that one must never hold a trade below five minutes, when you violate this rule you can have issues with the profit made from such a trade.

9. The following 5 users say Thank You to Oghale for this useful post.

Neriah (05-20-2018), simisola (05-20-2018), Timon (05-20-2018), Unregistered (2)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Fine

GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5198 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,624 Times in 2,001 Posts

I actually do not have any problems with making withdrawals from my Forex currency trading accounts when i have a profit to withdraw, this is not an issue to encounter while trading with a popular, strongly regulated Forex Broker who have no need at all to cease a traders funds, as long as such a trader is applying the needed rules that the Broker has set as a per-condition before someone joins them to trade Forex. Every Forex Broker have their own terms and conditions that a Forex trader is supposed to read before they decide to join them. A Forex trader that follows all of such rules are in the clear, they can always trade and withdraw their profits or even their entire funds whenever they want.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3950 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 14,596 Times in 3,500 Posts

Well yes this happen to me several times with different reasons, most of the time it's always our fault and not instaforex.
      There was a time i tried to make withdrawal where it get rejected because there are some profit I make in an illegal manner, I was told i close some trade in profit in less than three minute of opening which is against the rules of instaforex. I don't even know this kinda rules exist if not for that

The second time I was asked to pre verified my account again after originally passed the two verification process. But once we follow every rules am sure we will have less problem when making our withdrawal

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1339 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,709 Times in 1,093 Posts

I have never faced problems with withdrawal because I have not even needed much from the forex market compared to what I have lost but then there is no reason for anyone to have issues in this regards as long as we are dealing with the genuine forex brokers and we keep to our end of the bargain regarding their rules and regulations.

The bonus account that we get from this forum for example have some restrictions which we must abide by, if we go against any of these we might face problems when it is time for withdrawal, otherwise ordinarily there should not be any problem whatsoever, once you and I make profits, we should be able to get it out of the platform.

13. The following 4 users say Thank You to Neriah for this useful post.

Leonvic90 (05-22-2018), Oghale (05-21-2018), simisola (05-21-2018), Timon (05-21-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6791 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,692 Times in 2,012 Posts

There's more important thing all the beginners have to know it well to avoid any problem when they make deposits or withdrawals from their account as :

1- When you make deposit with some method you have to know well that you can't withdraw the money on any other method for example if you made your deposit with skrill electronic bank you have to make your withdrawals on skrill also and you will not be able to withdraw your money at any other method only the method that you used to make deposit is the method that you can withdraw your money on it .

2- When you make deposit with your credit card in the broker directly you have to know well that you can withdraw on it the same amount that you deposited it then you can choose any other method to withdraw your earnings for example if you deposited 500 dollar from your credit card and 100 dollar from skrill total will be 600 dollar then you made 500 dollar earning so total will be 1100 dollar when you withdraw your money you can't withdraw more than 500 dollar to your credit card so you will make 500 dollar withdrawal on your credit card and 600 dollar withdrawal to your skrill electronic bank you have to know also this well to avoid any problem when you withdraw any money from your account .

3- after making withdrawal request you haven't to open any trades until you get your withdrawal because if there's any opened trade it always keep part from your balance until you close the trade so when the financial department make your payment if the kept money less that the requested money they always refuse making any withdrawal so always wait until it processed then you can open any other trades without any problem .

I faced some of the above problems but i learned now how to make the deposits and the withdrawals without any problem so you have to read the above three problems carefully to avoid any problems while making deposits or withdrawals .

Banned
      I am:
      Daring

Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2274 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,313 Times in 1,668 Posts

There have been a couple of people that have experienced problems with withdrawal that I have seen, the simplest reason for this is that they did not follow certain rules that the forex broker clearly stated out in the agreement, although I do agree that this is not the case most times as some are just being deliberately wicked and unkind.

I don't believe I will ever experience the same challenge myself because since I became a Forex Trader, I have not gone through something like that, if we don't want to have problems we need to withdraw through electronic means because they are faster and don't charge much unlike bank wire transfers that could be stuck for several reasons.

16. The following 3 users say Thank You to Leonvic90 for this useful post.

Neriah (05-27-2018), simisola (05-27-2018), Timon (05-27-2018)

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 3 1 2 3